Chapter 8

Black and White

[Ailee's POV]


The fashion show has started.
I went to the mini cafe after I received a text from someone. I don't know who it is.

I texted him/her.
   'Hey. I'm already here. Where and who are you?'

After I sent my text message, I looked around.
My phone vibrated. It replied.

   'Look behind you'

But before I look behind, a pair of hands covered my eyes.
I was surprised.


"Y-yah! Who is this?!"

I felt a breath in my right ear.

"Did I surprise you, Ailee?" he whispered.

I immediately took off his hand and faced him. And that's a bad move I made. When I faced him, he kissed me swiftly on my lips!
I quickly pushed and walked out as I realized there were many people inside the mini cafe watching. That is so embarrassing!


"Ailee, wait!"


Aisshh!! He stole my very first kiss!! Grrr!!
I was saving it for my first love!!


"Yah! Ailee-ssi!"


"Will you please stay away from me?!!"
I didn't bother to look back. I just walk fast away from him. But he was fast and quickly grabbed my arm. He pulled me to face him.

I gave him a death glare.


"Ailee, I'm sorry I've done that. I just can't control myself. I'm fall in love with you so sudden."


"What?! No, you're not. It's impossible you're in love with me! It's just an infatuation, not love. And I already have a love, he's my first love. So please, get away from me." I said and pulled my hand in his grip. Then I left him dumbfounded.


It's G.O I will love forever although he may not love me back.


- - - - -


[Jieun's POV]


There are so many crowds shouting as the models walking on the stage.

I looked beside me. They were busy watching the models.
I breathe deeply. I can't focus to the performers because of what Yongguk said awhile ago.
What will he do after this? I really could escape. The show will finish after 30 minutes!


I simply stand up so that he wouldn't notice me. I looked at him. He's still busy watching.
I slowly walking away, and I successfully escaped! Yes!
I smiled and looked back to the table. He's still busy.
I continued walking away.


"Yah! Jieun-ssi! Where do you think are you going?! You should get back, you're a judge!"

I was surprised when Hana suddenly shouted.

"Uhm... I'll just... go to the CR. I need to pee right now." I lied.


"Okay. I should go with you. I need to retouch." she said and dragged me.


Aigoo! How could I escape Yongguk if Hana will accompany me? T.T

 

After we used the CR, we went back to the backstage. Then, I went to the table (where Yongguk and Nicole were sitting) in front of the stage. Yongguk looked at me while I sitting down.

"Where did you go? Are you trying to escape your punishment?" He smirked.


"N-no. I just went to the CR." I said, trying to keep calm.


"Good. By the way, your punishment will last within 3 weeks." He tilted his head to face the stage.


"What?! 3 weeks?!"


"Yes. 3 weeks. And that's a short time."


My jaw dropped.

What?! 3 weeks is not a short time! It is almost 1 month! And I don't even know what punishment he'll give to me!

He looked at me again and grinned. He lifted up his right hand and used it to close my mouth. Then he chuckled and looked back at the stage.


"You didn't tell my punishment yet." I said.

I'm getting nervous right now. What's my punishment could be? I hope it's not 'clean the toilet'. NOT THAT! T.T


"It's easy."


My face lightened as I heard his answer.


"Really?!" I said while smiling.


"Yes."


"What is it?"


"You'll just fetch me from home."

 

My smile slowly fading away and my jaw dropped.

"WHAT?! Are you serious?!" I suddenly stood up without thinking.


Nicole, including the audience, looked weirdly at me. I just smiled awkwardly and bowed my head to then as an apology. I sat back.


"Fetch you from home?! Are you serious?!" I whispered so that they couldn't hear me.


"Yes. I'm dead serious. If you don't want to do it, then I could change your punishment. You could choose, Pick me up from home or... You SLEEP IN MY ROOM? For 3 weeks, honey." He smirked.


Now, my eyes widened while my jaw dropped.
I can't choose the 2nd one! The 1st one is better.


"Alright, I'll choose the first one!"


"It's better if you'll choose the 2nd one." he mumbled.


I looked at him suddenly.
"What? What did you say?"


"Nothing." he simply said, looking at the stage.


I looked at the stage. I didn't notice that the fashion show almost end. I opened the folder in front of me and started to score.


"You will start picking me up tomorrow. And if you weren't pick me up in just one day, expect that I'll change your punishment." he said while writing the score of models in a paper.


I was thinking, why should I follow his commands? Not wearing the bracelet is not a sin, so why should I have given a punishment? He's so unfair! I'm the one that should give him a punishment. He's a bad boy. He deserves a punishment.


***

The fashion show has finished. I went to the backstage to give the score to the prof. to compute the total score. The assigned emcee will announce the winner later.

I quickly grabbed my handbag above a table and tagged it in my shoulder.
I'll escape his punishment tonight. Do you remember what he said lately? That I should be ready after the show? I'm so curious about it but I should escape it.


"Jieun, are you going home? The results are not announced yet." Ailee said when she entered the backstage.


"Uh..."
Think a better lie Jieun!
"..I'm feeling dizzy.. yeah! I need to rest."


"Ooh. Okay."

Then I headed out of the backstage.
It's quite dark outside and cold. The winter is almost coming.
I hugged myself while walking.
I stopped when I felt a warm cloth in my shoulders. It's a jacket.
Then I looked behind and saw a serious face of Yongguk.

I gulped.
I looked around. No one is here.
I looked at him again.

"Y-yongguk... W-what are you doing here?"

I gulped again when he walked closer to me.
He looked at my lips.
I could hear my heartbeats beating fast.


"Trying to escape, huh?" he said in a serious tone.

I looked away, thinking what I should say.
But before I speak, he holds my chin and tilted it. He looked at me deeply in the eyes. And then he looked at my lips again.
My heart beats going crazy like it is about to explode!

I gulped as he leaning his face to mine. I could feel his warm breath on my lips. I closed my eyes tightly.

Oh no! I think he's going to kiss me! What I should I do?!


...
...
...

Huh?

Nothing happened.


I opened my right eye to take a peek. I saw his back facing me. I opened my left eye as well.

He breathes deeply and faced me. Then he grabbed my hand and dragged to a darker place.

O__O

I'm starting to feel nervous.
What is he going to do with me?!


"Y-yongguk, w-where will y-you t-take me?" I asked nervously.

But he didn't responds. I tried to pull my hand but his grip is tight.

We entered the school building. It is dark inside!

He opened the door in a classroom. It is class 4-A, Yongguk's class.
He the lights and closed the door. His face was still serious. He leaned closer to me that made me step back.
He holds my shoulder and pinned on the door.

My cheeks were burning and my heart beats fast again.

He suddenly smiled then leaned closer to my ear and whispered, "You were blushing hard." and then he chuckled.

What?!

My eyebrows furrowed and looked at him with an irritated look.
Then I kicked his knees. He just chuckled.


"Yah! Why did you took me here?!"

Instead of an answer, he just chuckled.

Aish! What's wrong with this guy?!

"Yah! Answer me!"

He stopped laughing and leaned closer to me again.

"Nothing. I just want you to fall in love with me." And then he kissed me.


O_O
Is this really happening? It's not a dream anymore?!


I shut my eyes and let him kissing me. I don't know but, I can't refuse it. His lips are soft.

I tried to push him but I'm starting to feel weak.
His hand lingered on my neck and the other is on my back.


The kiss was last in 20 seconds. We both gasped and catching our breaths.


"T-that's... my first... kiss...” I mumbled.


I felt a cold metal in my wrist. I looked at it. It was the bracelet.


"If every time I saw you not wearing this, I'll kiss you."

-.-.-.-.-.-


OMO!! They finally kissed!! Yey! XD

How was it?

Click for the next chappie! ^^