Chapter 9

Black and White

[3rd Person's POV]


That night, Nicole saw Yongguk went outside of the backstage.

"Where is he going?" she thought.

She decided to follow him.
It was dark and cold outside.
She stopped when Yongguk stopped and took off his jacket. She squint her eyes and looked at the girl. When the girl faced Yongguk, she felt so angry. It was Jieun.

"How many times do I have to tell that girl that don't get close to Yongguk?!" she thought.


Then Yongguk grabbed Jieun's hand and dragged her to the darkest place.

Nicole followed them until they were inside the school building. The light inside their classroom . She can't see what they’re doing inside their classroom because the door was closed.

"What the heck are they doing inside?!" she whispered to herself.

"OH MY GOSH! Are they doing what I'm thinking?! She's really a ! A !" she thought then she went away, thinking about her plans to destroy Jieun's reputation in their school.

She smiled evilly.


- - - - -


[Jieun's POV]


I'm in the bathroom, taking a shower. I'm not moving, I'm just staring at nowhere while touching my lips. Yongguk kissed me last night! I still feel his soft lips on mine.
It makes me want more... Aish!! Jieun pabo! Stop that thought!!
I shook my head.

I finished showering quickly, and put clothes on.
After that, I combed my hair and powder my face.

 

I stepped outside the dorm.

I'm going pick up him from their home.
*sigh*


I almost reached their home. I saw a car outside their gate and a guy leaning his back in the car's door. I'm sure it's Yongguk.

He noticed me so he stood up straight and approached me. He grabbed my hand and dragged me inside his car.

"I thought you wouldn't follow your punishment I gave to you." he said while wearing the seatbelt.


"I'm an obedient girl. And I don't want my punishment be change." I said while crossing my arm and looked outside the window beside me.


He just chuckled and leaned on me. I looked at him. My eyes widened and my cheeks are burning.

He leaned on me closer and whispered; "Seatbelt." then he chuckled and stayed away from me.


I blushed. I wore the seatbelt.

Okay Jieun... Inhale..... Exhale.....

I jumped when Yongguk suddenly grabbed my both hands and looking at it. I looked at my hands too and then I realized...

I FORGOT TO WEAR THE BRACELET!!

I started to feel nervous.

Before I look at him, he suddenly kissed me on the lips in just 3 seconds.

My cheeks burned. I looked down. My heart beating so fast again.

I heard him chuckled and starts the engine.


- - -


I'm already at our classroom. Our teacher was absent so my classmates were not behaving again, specially the boys.
I'm bored.
I looked behind to chat with Ailee, but she was staring nowhere.

I snapped my hands in front of her face.
She jumped a little in surprise.

"Oh?! Jieun? Waeyo?" she asked.

"Are you okay?"

"Ah, yeah. I'm just bored."


"Let's go outside for awhile if you want."

"Okay, sure."


We stood up and headed out of the classroom.


We were walking through the hallway while chatting.

I noticed the students looking at us and whispering when we passing them.
What's wrong with them? They're not like this before.


"Ailee"

"Wae?"

"Why our schoolmates looking at us?"

Then she looked around.

"I don't know." she shrugged.


Suddenly, the 3 girls approached us.

"Excuse me Ms. Song Jieun. May we ask you a question?" the girl with a long brown hair asked.


"Uh, yeah. sure."

They looked at each other before they ask a question.


"No offense, but... Are you still ?"

 

My jaw dropped as my eyes widened.

"Yah! What kind of question is that?!" Ailee scolded.


"Of course, I'm still . Why did you ask?"


They looked at each other again before they answer me.

"You better go the bulletin area." then they walked pass us.

I pulled Ailee to the bulletin area.

"What's happening? What was in bulletin area?" Ailee asked.

"I don't know."


We reached the bulletin area. This place is crowded; they were looking at a bulletin board.
When the students noticed us, they looked at me and gave way in front of the bulletin board.
We approached it and looked at it.
My eyes widened when I saw a picture of me! There were 2 pictures pinned on it. The first picture is I was kissing someone. The next one was the guy taking off my clothes!


"WHAT THE?!"
Ailee.


I hold my mouth and holding back my tears.
IT'S NOT ME! I SWEAR! IT WAS JUST PHOTO SHOPPED!

I read the sentences written on the board:
  -This is the real Song Jieun, the ! You thought she's like a saint, but the truth is, she's a ! She's so dirty, she's not ! What a !-


"I-it's not me!" 


Ailee faced the crowd,
"Who the heck did this?!!" Ailee scolds.

The crowd pushed the photo journalist of our school.

"You?! You posted these photos?!"


"Y-yes... I-I'm sorry... I'm just following a c-command"


"Whose command?!"


"I-It's..." before he could speak, Nicole popped out in front of us.

"It's not important who command him. The important thing is, Jieun's true color was out." she smiled evilly.


"You did this, right?!!" Ailee shouted.


"So? I'm just showing them her real identity. Don't deny it, your friend is a total !"


"You're the !!" Ailee shouted and was about to attack her.

I tried to stop her but she just ignored me.

They're pulling each other's hair. The boys stopping them.

 

"What's going on here?!!" a guy shouted with a deep voice. It's Yongguk.

They stopped to look at him. Nicole gave and evil smile before she approached Yongguk.


"Yongguk, look at the bulletin board." she smirked.


He looked at me before he looks at the board.
I lowered my head as he approached it to look at it clearer.

I heard him sigh. He suddenly grabbed the 2 photos and tears it into pieces.

I felt a big hand grabbed my wrist. He pulled me away from the crowd.


"Jieun!" Ailee shouted.

I looked at her while Yongguk dragging. I just gave her a sign that I'm okay.

 

"Y-Yongguk, w-where will you take me?" I asked while he still dragging me.


"To the principal's office."


I looked at him in surprise.

"W-What?! P-principal's office?!"


Why is he taking me to the principal's office?!


"A-are you going to tell to the principal a-about the 2 p-photos??"


"Yeah"


I stopped and pulled back my hand forcedly.

"Yongguk, the girl in those photos are not me! It was photo shopped! They edited it! I swear, it's really not me!" I said nervously.

My sight became blurry because of the tears I'm holding back.


He sighs and grabbed my wrist again.


"I know it's not you. You're too innocent to do that. We'll just go to the principal's office to report Nicole about those photos. I know she was the one who done it because she was jealous of you."


"She's jealous of me? Why?"


"Because she likes me." he seriously said.


"Okay..."

 

We reached the principal's office. Yongguk approached the principal to report Nicole.
I just sat in a chair at the corner, not wanting to hear their conversations.

After 10 minutes, Yongguk pulled me up to get out of the principal's office.


"What did the principal say?" I asked.


"They will warn Nicole not to do anything bad to you again."


"Where are we going now?" I asked because he's still dragging me.

He didn't answer.


My eyes widened when we reached the stage.
He grabbed the microphone and the speaker.


"Yah! What are you doing?!"


He just looked at me and smiled.


"Schoolmates, may I have your attention please?"

Then the whole students, including the other teachers, approached in front of the stage.


What is he doing?!

I looked at the crowd and saw Nicole glaring at me while her arm crossed.


"This girl, Song Jieun, is not what you think in those photos you saw. Those photos are totally edited. She is too innocent, she can't do it. If one of you tries to do bad to her, I'm the one you'll fight first. Because this girl..." He looked at me.


"...IS MINE."


---------------------


Hellooo~!! ^.^

Sorry for super late update. I'll try to post more than 2 chapters as soon as possible. I want to finish it fast and post my 2nd BangSong fanfic.


Up Vote, if you liked the two chapter.

Comment, if Bang is hot! Ha-ha!

Subscribe, if you want BangSong have a child! (Just kidding! XD ha-ha!)


janehong <3