Chapter 3

Black and White
 
[Jieun's POV]
 
 
 
 
I was walking through the hallway, thinking about my dream yesterday. That's the weirdest dream I ever had!
So, that's a dream too? When Ailee told me to sleep over at the dorm?
Why I didn't remember how I did get into the taxi? Maybe the driver was right, I was over thinking that I didn't even remember that.
I'm really thankful that was only a dream.
 
 
I stopped walking beside the door of our classroom when I noticed someone leaning in front of a window of class 4-A.
I looked at him and started to feel nervous. He smirked while crossing his arms.
I immediately walked inside our classroom. Ailee smiled at me and waves her hand. I smiled back and sat down on my chair.
 
 
"Jieun-ah, are you okay?" Ailee asked.
 
 
I looked behind where she sits. "Ne" I simply answered.
 
 
"You sure?"
 
 
I just nodded and looked in front. Our teacher came inside. We greeted her and she greeted back, then she starts the discussion.
 
 
 
 
I'm not listening to our teacher, I can't focus. I was thinking about my dream and him.
 
 
 
 
 
"Ok, let's start our quiz."
 
 
 
What?!
 
 
I froze when I heard that. I didn't pay attention! How could I answer the questions?!
Pabo me! T.T
I hope that no punishment for this quiz. T.T
 
 
 
Our teacher started to ask questions. I'm really dead! I don't know what to answer!
 
 
 
"Ok, pass your papers and I will check it today." she commanded and we pass our papers.
 
 
After I passed my paper, I started to pray.
Please no punishment! Please no punishment! Please no punishment. I prayed as I intertwined my hand and closed my eyes.
 
 
"There's a punishment if one of you failed the quiz." our teacher said.
 
 
"Ne~" my classmates answered confidently.
 
 
 
NO!!!
 
 
 
After she checked all the papers, she stood up in front of class and announced our score.
 
 
 
 
"Ms. Song Jieun, you failed the quiz. Go out, you know what our famous punishment."
 
 
Yeah, I know that. I have to kneel down while my hands are hanging up in the air.
 
 
 
I stood up and looked at Ailee who was worried about me.
I bowed at our teacher and went outside.
 
 
I kneeled down beside our classroom door and put my hands up. I have to stay here for an hour.
 
 
 
30 minutes have passed.
 
My arms were aching! Huhu! T.T
 
I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip. I was sweating already, and I want to cry!
 
I was about to cry when someone pulled me up. I was shocked and open my eyes.
 
 
It was him. Bang Yongguk.
 
 
"Y-yah!" I shouted silently.
 
 
My eyes widened when he dragged me outside the building.
 
 
 
"Yah! I have to go back there, that's my punishment!" I shouted at him as I struggling from his grip.
 
 
He didn't listen to me.
 
 
"Yah! Where will you take me?!" I asked him.
 
 
He stopped walking when we arrived at the school garden near the soccer field. He let go of my hands and faced me. He looked at me seriously. That look scares me.
 
 
"Why you took that punishment? Why you failed your quiz?!" he said in his deep voice.
 
 
Why he cares about me? I didn't even know him. I just met him yesterday.
 
 
"Eh? Why do you care? I didn't even know you."
 
 
"I am asking you! Don't change the topic!" he said, a bit angry.
 
 
I don't get him. Is he my brother or friend to ask me that question?
 
 
"I didn't listen because... I..."
 
 
How should I say that? I can't tell him that I dreamed about him! And he's not my friend or whatever.
 
 
"I should go back now." I said and walked away.
 
 
I heard him sigh. I looked back, he was following me. I looked in front and walked fast.
 
 
 
When I reached our classroom, I kneeled down again and put my hands up.
 
He pulled me up again.
 
 
"Yah! Please! Go away!" I shouted at him silently.
 
 
He was about to speak when our teacher went out from our classroom.
 
 
"What's happening here?"
 
 
He just sighed and looked at me. He bowed to the teacher and walked away.
I started to kneel down again.
 
 
"Ms. Song, you may go inside now. Promise me that you will listen to my discussions, ok?" She said.
 
 
I stood up and bowed at her.
 
"Ne." I said and went inside.
 
 
-----
 
[lunch break]
 
 
 
"Yah! Jieun-ah! Why you failed our quiz? It's the first time you failed in a quiz. Why? Is something bothering you?" Ailee asked while we were walking through the hallway to the cafeteria.
 
 
"Ani." I simply answered.
 
 
"Then why you failed our quiz?"
 
 
"I... I'm not in the mood to listen, that's why." I lied.
 
 
She just looked at me weirdly and shook her head.
 
 
We arrived at the cafeteria and ordered a lunch. After that, we went to a table and sat down on a chair.
 
I was looking around.
Where are they?
 
 
"Where are they?"
 
 
"Who? G.O and Mir?"
 
 
I nodded.
 
 
"They were absent today. I don't know where they gone." she answered and ate her lunch.
 
 
"Oh." I said and ate my lunch to.
 
 
 
I suddenly looked around. I don't know I just felt someone looking at me.
I froze in a moment when I saw him again on the table next to our table looking at me seriously. I quickly looked away and looked at my food.
 
 
 
"Oh! By the way, when we will discuss our plan for the school fair?" Ailee asked while chewing.
 
 
I suddenly remember my dream. So, that's really a dream?
 
 
"How about after class?" I asked.
 
 
"Hmm... okay. Do you want us to sleep over in your dorm?"
 
 
"Yeah. But, I will not allow G.O and Mir. We have no available room for them and my room wasn't wide."
 
 
"Ok."
 
 
 
---
 
[After lunch break]
 
 
"Ailee-ssi, you go to the classroom first. I just need to go to the CR." I said and immediately walk to the CR.
 
 
When I arrived at the CR, I quickly went inside a cubicle.
 
 
After that, I opened the cubicle door.
 
I stopped when I saw Nicole and her friends in front of me. They crossed their arms.
 
 
I walked passed them but she grabbed my arm and pull me back in front of them.
 
 
"What do you want?"
 
 
"!" she shouted.
 
 
I widened my eyes. What?
I'm not a !
 
 
"I'm not a !" I shouted back.
 
 
"Oh, really? I saw you dragging by Yongguk!"
 
 
"What about it?"
 
 
"I'm the one that should ask you that! Where you two gone? In a hotel?"
 
 
 
What?!
What was she thinking?!
 
 
"NO! He just dragged me to the garden. I don't know why he dragged me. You should ask him, not me." I said calmly and was about to walk pass them again when she strongly pulled my hair.
 
 
 
"You're such a ! Did you know that I like him?! Don't you ever get close to him again!" She shouted at my face. She grabbed a bottle and throws the water on my face.
 
 
"!" she shouted silently and went outside.
 
 
 
I felt my body was trembling so that my knees fell down on the floor.
I hold my head, it was aching because of her strong pull on my hair. My tears begun to fell down. I immediately wiped it and tried to stand up slowly.
 
 
I went out of the CR. My head still hurt. I hold my head again. Now I feel dizzy. My whole body started to feel weak.
I looked at my way and saw someone was approaching me. I couldn't see his face because of dizziness. I know that was a guy because of his figure.
My body was trembling and ready to fall down in any seconds. Then.....
 
*blackout*
 
 
 
-----
 
 
 
I woke up. I looked up the ceiling. It's unfamiliar.
Where am I?
 
I slowly got up and looked around.
 
 
"Oh, you're awake."
 
A nurse approached me.
 
 
I just realized that I was at the school clinic.
 
 
I tried to remember what happened lately.
Nicole attacked me, my head was hurt, and I felt dizzy. And the last thing I knew, I'm unconscious.
 
I looked at the nurse who was writing.
 
 
"Who brought me here?" I asked.
 
 
She looked at me and smiled.
 
 
"Bang Yongguk." she said. "He will fetch you after class. So, don't go anywhere or he will be mad." she added and smiled.
 
"Oh, by the way, I'm Bang Hyosung." she winked and left me.
 
 
What?! He brought me here?
So, he was the guy I saw after I felt unconscious?
And who's that girl named Bang Hyosung? Is that his cousin or sister?
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------
 
Annyeong~
Here's the update!
 
Sorry for waiting you so long. y.y
I had a fever on previous days, and we should save electricity.
 
Hope you'll like this chappie! ^.^
 
 
janehong <3