Chapter 6

Black and White

[Jieun's POV]


Days have passed. And tomorrow is our school fair.
I'm excited!

We were busy decorating the stage.
I'm at the backstage checking the props that models will use.


"Ms. Song" our professor called me.


"Ne?"


"Could you please bring these folders to the faculty room?"


"Sure, prof."


I handled the folders.

"Thanks" the prof. said and went to the stage.

I was about to walk when G.O popped out in front of me from nowhere.


"Jieun, let me help you carry these folders." he said and was about to carry half of the folders.


"No, thanks. I can handle it by myself. Just help the others here."


"You sure?"


I nodded and exit the backstage.


- - - - -


[Ailee's POV]


Thank you author! You finally gave me a point of view!

(A/N: Haha! Sorry! I just like Jieun's point of view. kekeke! Just start the story.)


- - -

"Jieun, let me help you carry these folders." G.O said and was about to carry half of the folders.


When I see G.O being sweet to Jieun, I can't help but to jealous. There's something that punching my heart and it was aching. I really should stop my feelings towards him. But how? I like him since we were a kid. Maybe I should pay attention to other things like studying.


"Ailee, are you alright?" G.O snapped his hands in front of my face.


"Ah, yes. I'm alright." I said and smiled awkwardly. "Uhm.. I'm going to the stage and help the others to decorate." I added and immediately walk away.


I think I should keep avoiding him so that my feelings on him will gone.

When I reached the stage, I grabbed the box of decorations. I opened it and started to decorate.
I just keep decorating over here and there until I noticed something in a small silver ball I was holding.
My eyes widened when I realized it was a... spider!!
I freaked out and quickly threw the silver ball away.


"Ouch!"


Oh no! I hit someone!

I quickly ran towards the guy I accidentally hit.


"I'm so sorry! Did I hurt you?"


"Isn't it obvious?" he said and looked at me.

He froze for a moment.


What happened to him?

"Hey, are you alright?" I asked.


He just nodded and smiled.

I raised my left eyebrow.
Why is he smiling like that?


"What? Do you know me?"


He shook his head while smiling.


"Then what?" I asked again.


"I don't know if you will believe but, I've been in love at first sight to a girl that is in front of me right now."


I suddenly stepped backward and my eyebrows furrowed.


"What do you mean?"


"May I know your name?"


"I'm not going to tell you my name if you don't answer my question!"


"I like you. Oh, no, I love you. Now, tell me your name."


What?! It so sudden! How could he is in love with me though we met just now?
Maybe he was a playboy!


"My name is Ailee." I said as I rolled my eyes and walked away from him.


"Ailee! Would you mind know my name too?" he shouted.


I stopped walking and turned to him while crossing my arm.


"I don't want to know your name!" I shouted and walked again.


"You should! Remember that my name is Lee Joon!"


"Whatever!" I shouted while walking.


- - - - -


[Jieun's POV]


I was walking in the hallway while humming.
I feel to sing and join a singing contest. And I also want to learn how to strum a guitar. I already know how to play piano but it's been a long time since I played piano. I don't know if I still know how to play piano.

Few minutes have passed and I reached the faculty room.
I held the door knob and opened the door. I was surprised when I saw a guy sitting in the table, his back was facing me. He heard the door closed so that he looked behind.

Oh no.
It's Yongguk.


"What are you doing here?" I asked.


"Why? I'm in-charged here." he said and stood up. "And you, what are you doing here? Are you following? Do you like me already?" He grinned.


My eyebrow furrowed.


"No. Why do I? I'm here to take these folders here." I said and walked towards a table to put the folders there.

I heard him chuckled.


"What?" I said as I turned to him.

He didn't respond, he's just smiling.
I rolled my eyes as I shaking my head. I head towards the door. I was about to open the door when he spoke.


"You will like me, soon. I swear, you will go crazy over me that you can't even look at the other guys. Only me."


-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.


Click the next chapter! ^.^