Chapter 1

Black and White

 

[Jieun's POV]
 
 
After class, I went to my locker to place my books inside it. Then I grabbed my other books for our next subject, and then I closed my locker. I was about to walk when I saw Nicole with her friends walking towards my direction.
 
 
"Hey, look who's here." Gyuri said.
 
 
Nicole was looking at me with her left eyebrow raised and cross arm.
 
 
"Let's go girls, we don't have time for this stupid girl!" Nicole said and started to walk pass me.
 
 
When they were near on me, Nicole suddenly pushed me away, so my body hit the locker and dropped on the floor.
When they were a bit far away from me, Nicole shouted, "LOSER!"
 
 
I just sighed and I was about to stand when Ailee called me.
 
 
"Jieun!" she shouted and ran towards me.
 
 
"Are you alright?" she asked and I just nodded.
 
She helped me to stand.
 
 
"That witch! I will pull her hair out of her scalp and make her bald!" she angrily said.
 
 
"Let's go to the classroom." I said and I pulled her.
 
 
 
***
[dismissal]
 
 
Okay, here she goes again..
 
 
"Jieun! You should protect yourself on your own against that y witch!" Ailee continuously said while packing her things.
 
 
I just shook my head and continuing packing my notebook and books inside my shoulder bag.
I hung my bag on my shoulder.
 
 
"Ailee, I shall go home now. Bye." I said and left her inside the classroom.
 
 
I heard her frowned and mumbled, "Arghh! Why you always not listening to me?"
 
 
 
 
I was walking in the hallway. I heard someone called my name from behind, I looked back.
 
 
"Jieun, we're going to McDo, do want to come with us?"
 
 
It's G.O with his friend Mir.
 
 
"No, thanks. I should go home early; I have a project that I should finish. Sorry."
 
 
"Oh, it's okay." then he walked away with Mir.
 
 
 
***
 
I arrived at my house, a maid approached me.
 
 
"Ma'am, what food do you want to eat?" she asked me.
 
 
"Uhm, I want kimchi pancake." I answered.
 
 
"Are you sure? You don’t want to eat rice?"
 
 
"Yes." then the maid went to the kitchen to make kimchi pancake.
 
 
I eat kimchi pancake if I'm not in the mood to eat rice, that's why I'm thin. Keke!
 
Me and the maids are the only ones who lives here in this house coz' my parents were in London for a business.
 
When the food was already cooked, I went to the kitchen to eat.
After that, I went to my room and started to make my project. Then I crawled to my bed to sleep after I finished my project.
 
 
***
[next morning]
 
 
I got out at the car and went stepped the University.
 
 
"Jieun!" I saw G.O, he's waving at me then he ran towards me.
 
 
"G.O, where's Ailee?"
 
 
"I don't know. Maybe she's already at the classroom. By the way, did you see Mir around?"
 
 
"No."
 
 
"Hey!" someone shouted.
 
 
We looked at the guy who just shouted and approaching us. It was Mir.
 
 
"Mir, where did you gone?" G.O asked.
 
 
"Somewhere."
 
 
I checked the time on my wrist watch.
 
 
"Oh no! We're late!" then I ran fast. They were following me behind.
 
 
Before we enter to the classroom, G.O peeked first.
 
 
"Our teacher weren't in the classroom yet." he said and we entered to the classroom.
 
 
***
[lunch break]
 
 
"Jieun, let's go to the cafeteria." Ailee said and linked her arms on my arms.
 
 
"Where are G.O and his friend Mir?" I asked.
 
 
"They're already at the cafeteria." She answered.
 
 
 
We arrived at the cafeteria and saw G.O and Mir eating on a table.
 
Ailee approached them while dragging me.
 
 
"Hey! You two! Why didn't you order foods for us!" she said and a bit angry.
 
 
"You didn't tell us!" Mir answered.
 
 
"Aissh!" she looked at me. "Jieun-ah, I'll just order some foods. Those two babo didn't order foods for us!" she looked at them with a bit annoyed face then went to the counter where you order food.
 
 
"Tsk.tsk. She's really a brat." Mir said.
 
I just chuckled.
G.O looked at me and told something.
 
 
"Jieun-ah, did our homeroom teacher told you already about the 2 days event during sembreak?" he asked.
 
 
I sat down in front of them.
"Not yet. Event?" I asked.
 
 
"We will have a booth on that event; it's like a competition for 4th year students. If one of the 3 sections has the most number of costumers, that section will win."
 
 
"Really?! That's great!" Ailee shouted as she approaching us with a tray of foods.
 
 
"You really have sharp ears; you can hear us even though you're far." Mir said jokingly.
 
 
Ailee looked at Mir with fierce eyes.
"What did you say?!"
 
 
"Did I say something?"
 
 
"Aisshh! Whatever!" she rolled her eyes and sat beside me.
 
She looked at G.O.
"So, what event are you talking about a while ago?" she asked.
 
 
He told to Ailee what he said about the event a while ago.
 
 
"Uwaa! I'm excited! That's fun!" she exclaimed.
 
 
So, 3 sections of 4th year will compete. We are in 4-B.
 
 
"We should win and beat 4-A!" she exclaimed again.
 
 
She really don't like the 4-A students specially Nicole because of their bad attitudes.
 
Talking about Nicole, I don't why she always bullying me. I didn't do anything to her. My classmates said that she's just jealous of me because there's a rumor that I could take her throne as a Campus Queen. Eh? I'm not into that Queen thingy, why would she be jealous?
 
About the Campus King, I didn't meet him yet but I always heard about him that he is so handsome but rude.
 
Oh! I forgot something to tell 'ya, I'm also a transferee here like Nicole. But she transferred here first before me.
 
 
 
Kkkrrrrrrriiiiiinnnngggg~!!!
 
 
The bell rang.
I didn't hear their conversations a while ago because of my thoughts.
 
 
"You go first to the classroom, we just go to the washroom." Ailee commanded the two boys.
 
They just nodded.
We went to the washroom.
 
"I'm really excited for the events coming on next 2 months! We should win!" Ailee exclaimed happily and smiling widely that her eye smile appeared.
 
 
"Yeah, me too!" I said and smiled.
 
 
We were washing our hands when suddenly talked behind us. We just looked at the where their images reflected on it. It's Nicole with her friends.
 
 
"Do you think you will win?" she said and crossed her arms.
 
 
Ailee faced them.
"Yes, we will!" she said angrily.
 
 
"Oh really? We will see then. Come on girls." she said and walked towards the door.
 
She stopped when they reached the washroom doors.
"Bye, LOSERS!" then they headed out at the washroom.
 
 
"Grrr! That witch! They will see, 4-B will win that competition!" she exclaimed angrily.
 
 
She's really scary when she's mad. :-S
 
"Come on, let's go." I said and went out at the washroom.
 
 
 
We arrived at the classroom and the teacher was already there.
 
The teacher looked at us and approached us.
 
 
"Miss Song and Miss Lee, you two have a meeting after class. Ok, go to your seats now." Ms. Park told us.
 
 
We went to our sits and Ms. Park starts the lesson.
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------
 
Chapter 1 is up! :D
 
Sorry for updating late. I am really, really busy.
 
Hope you like this chapter even though its a bit lame.. -.-
 
 
By the way, sorry for making Kara's Nicole an enemy here in this story.. its just that, she really fits being an enemy here.
 
 
janehong <3