Unexplainable Feelings.....And a 2 ticket to japan

Always and Forever

It was weird after all this yelling this soft side of soo Hyun popped out and it really surprised her because he order some water for her and made her sat on the couch and he told her to just get comfort and relax then she can go back to her work.... It was lke a nice beautiful full of color spring came after a big hurricane of storms...

Shin received a phone call from a Japanese company and since soo Hyun her boss was out for lunch she took the note that said he has a trip to japan to a very important meeting and when he came back she went to his room to give him the MSG....

Shin Hye: -sir a Japanese company called to set up a meeting and the only time that was available for them was Wedensday this week.

Soo Hyun scratch his back of his head thinking of his schedule and the time of the trip...

Soo Hyun: -so you said Wedensday?! Hmm

Shin Hye: -yes director :) 

he looked at her and saw her smile and a weird and sudden smile cribt to his lips too seeing her smile he didn't know what is that why he is looking at her like that so much but after five minute staring wich made it hard to shin hye to breath by his stare and his smile she was trembling at her place and the floor could barely hold her anymore till he spoke.

Soo Hyun: -so since Min Yong is not here I have to bring someone to assist me because you know am disabled....

he cracked a laugh which was not that funny for shin hye and niether for Soo Hyun cause he said it out of pain and sadness...he let it out a sigh and looked at her with interesting look on his face which made shin hye doubt herself and think something wrong with her..

Soo Hyun: -do you happen to have any plans Wedensday to Friday?! Since it's three days trip someone have to come with me so what do you say?! 

Shin hye was surprised with his request and this time she was disabled....To talk... And by now uttering a word was harder than picking up a heavy metal right now.

Soo Hyun: -I understand this is too much to ask but I really need you "he said it with a pleading eyes" I don't really trust anyone that easy but I just got comfortable with you that's why am asking you this.... 

She was still shocked to utter a word so he get up by a help of the wall and went to her and a sudden hand holding made shin hye out of her bubble and she start looking at his eyes and so did he.... There was something in her eyes.... In that stranger'a eyes who he met 7 days only.... There was something he couldn't explain what is it and that strong feeling he got for the second time touching her and suddenly the room became empty for them like they were the only one inside that room and there is no other object there and suddenly shin hye utter a word that she should not utter and she was not allowed to say that not in a million years......

Shin hye whispered: -Yong Hwa....

Soo Hyun looked at her in a weird way and looked completly dumb now and a sudden emotion came to her while he was holding her hand (he didn't begged yet by the way) and sudenly his hand find thier way to her face  and he caressed her cheek and she again had trouble of breathing.

Soo Hyun: -Who are you?! Huh?!

Shin Hye: -deh?! "She looked at him with her heart beat getting so fast she couldn't hold it"

He was about to say a thing that he was not allowed to say either and he didn't because his phone ring and they both woke from their day dream and shin hye rushed to his phone and brought it to him and he picked it up....

Soo Hyun: -yes?! Ha Min young how are you?! 

Shin hye got a little bit hurt and felt that this is  Yong hwa and he is ignoring her but he was not Yong hwa... She felt pain and got a bit jealouse seeing and when she was about to get out when soo Hyun called her....

Soo Hyun: -please come shin hye I need you there really bad...at lease think about it huh?!

Shin hye looked at him and nodded: -Sure

she went out and he smiled for his victory.

---------------------------------------------------------

Min Young in the other line  heard shin hye name and get paranoid....

Min Young: -shin hye?! It can't be Park shin Hye can it?! Please don't be that shin hye.

____________________________________

hello people on earth first of all happy Eid :D great day isn't it?! I know some of you may have a lot of Q but just wait... To know more read and wait..and share your thoughts with me thanks you ppl <3