The MinMin couple "Busted"

Always and Forever

Yong hwa looked at Min ho with anger and tighten his fist to box him everywhere till he has energy left, he knew that Lee Min Hoo is the reason why Shin hye almost got car accident he was the one behind the wheels and hit HIM….

Yong hwa sat right in front of him and waited for him to talk but he wasn’t going to talk not that easy….

Yong hwa: -look I had enough so just spill it out who are you and who hired you?!

Min Hoo smirked at him: -you think you are scary?! You think just by asking I will talk?!! You are so not good for these works….

Yong hwa had enough with him and since he was tie to the chair he had no way to move so Yong hwa gathered all his energy and punched his face really hard and now his nose and his mouth bleed hard and he was shocked with this…. Shin hye in the other hand who witness all this was terrified at her spot not daring to say or utter a word….

Yong hwa’s expression got scary and he was dead sure about his questions now….

 Yong hwa: -what about now?!! You think now am good enough for this?!! Spill it out or the next nonsense comes out from your mouth would be your teeth.

Min hoo who was afraid by him and other guys “the Lee brothers and Min Hyuk” their expression were blank by now and they were all giving him a death glare.

Min Hoo: -what will you offer me if I talked?!!

Yong hwa was more pissed now and grabbed his collar: -so you want a peace offer?! You are not in any position to ask that understand?!!!!!!

He let go of his collar and turn around and looked at shin hye who was scared and her tears were coming down but she was quit not dare to talk she only nodded… Yong hwa felt pain seeing those tears so without looking at him he talked.

Yong hwa: -what do you want?! If you worried I will do something to you then don’t because after you confess all I will let you-……

Min hoo: -just let Min Yong go please…. She is just a victim please!!!!!

He looked at him with shocked: -she has to pay for a lot of things I can’t forgive her lee min hoo….

Min Hoo looked shin hye like he knows something: -are you sure?!

Shin hye was confused and she thought by this stare he meant” you have girlfriend you protect so why can’ I?!” but actually meant something else and Yong hwa knew what he meant but he was sure about his decision.

Yong hwa was silent then he stare at shin hye for some reason and she again surprised with this act but didn’t said anything.

Yong hwa talked while looking at shin hye: -that’s exactly why I can’t forgive her.

Min Hoo knew what he meant but he begged again: -please…. Yong hwassi am begging you please.

Yong hwa got teary eyes suddenly which shocked shin hye: -WHY?! Why you protect someone like that?! She done a lot of bad things and she also-…….

Min hoo: -I love her… I can’t help it I just do…we were forced to do all these she said if I don’t do that she will hurt her she will hurt my Min Yong….

Yong hwa was calm by now: -who is she…………?!!!

Min Hoo: -Mrs. Jung Boo Won!!!!!!!!!!!

Although Yong hwa knew it all but he needed to record it all just when Min Hoo was about to say something else the door was knocked again.

Yong hwa went on and opened the door and meet the shocking gaze of Min Yong and suddenly she was out of word,., she wanted to act out again but the scene behind him was no joke “seeing Min Hoo tie to this chair looking at her and shaking his head to tell him it’s over” she ran to him and hugged him tight.

Min Yong cried her eyes out hugging him: -Oppa… what happen to you?!

Min hoo: -am fine Min Yong nothing happen…. Calm down.

Min Yong let go of the hug and Yong hwa nodded to Jung Hyun to untie him and he did what he was told….

Min Yong looked at Yong hwa with sad eyes: -Yong Opp…. Oppa?!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello my dear chingus :-* 

a new update kind of short :D wait for my daily updates people :-* 

love ya all