️Yongshin moments "Sweet Sweet Moment"

Always and Forever

Shin hye opened her house door, getting annoying for working till late, She throw away the keys and found the light off....

Shinhye:-Minhyuk are you there?!
She turn on tue lights and-.....
Yonghwa:-Surprise?! 
Shinhye:-what are you doing here?! Shouldn't you be at office, Punishing people?! 
Yonghwa came near her, Held her both hands, and sat her on the pillows, and turn off the lights again, before she say anything he lighten up some candles, and he brought up the dishes he made, which surprised her much, and a juce!!!!!! Yah he didn't want her or him to get drunk, then he sat down, facing her and wait for her to try his dish.
Shinhye with widen eyes:- Yonghwa what is with all of this?! Oh my god!!!!
 
Yonghwa:-my surprise, didn't i said i will borrow you today?! So i had to give you some time out, so o can make this surprise to you, how is it?! 
 
Shinhye smiled:-let me taste it first then i wi tell you :) 
 
She starts to eat the dishes, and to yer surprise it was so delicious and just the way she like, forget the like, she loved the meal. 
 
Shinhye:- say ahhh "she sign to open his mouth, and he did, she put a spoon full of food to his mouth" it's delicious isn't?! 
Yonghwa nodded smirking:-i have to admit, am so good at this.
 
They keep feeding each other, talking and laughing, she decided to wash the dishes, but he refused.
 
Yonghwa:- don't, i have one more surprise for you, you will love it.
 
He went inside the kitchen, and brought a cake cover with chocolate, little cupcakea, and started to feed her, She was so happy, what could she ask for more?! A caring boyfriend with great taste in food and deseret.
 
Yonghwa:- wait one more thing, "He went inside and brought a camera" let's put this memorial day to the album, shall we?! 
 
She nodded and started to take picture with him, She kissed him on the cheek while he took the picture, when he was about to take next picture-......
 
Shinhye:- i love you Yongiiiiiii 
 
His finger suddenly pressed the bottom the moment she said that.
 
Yonghwa:-how much?! 
She scratched her head:-hmmm alot?!
Yonghwa got closer:-how much?! 
 
She smirked and hit him with pillow, he  continues the fight, the feathers were all around room and all over the room.
 
They got tired from the fight, so they lau down next each other breathing hard.
 
Shinhye:-that was fun.
Yonghwa:-yes, so much fun.
 
He put his arm under her neck, and made her to cuddle next to him, he kissed her forehead while she wrapped her arms around his waist.
 
Yonghwa:-aren't you sleepy?! 
Shinhye:-no, no not at all.
Yonghwa:-good thing tomorrow is weekend.
Shinhye:-should we watch a movie?! 
Yonghwa:-romantic movie?! 
Shinhye:-hmmm. I want to watch The Vow, please can we?! 
Yonghwa:-arraso arraso, we will.
 
They put the DVD on and this time she insisted to make popcorn, she made it and the movie started.
 
During the movie, Shinhye cried and used the whole packet of tissues, while he tried to calm her down everytime but no use, she is a girl after all, and let's face it, girl must cry.
 
The mpvie over, so did shin hye, she fall to sleep in his embrace, he carried her to bedroom, and covered her well.
___________________________________
Tomorrow Morning:-
 
Shinhye woke up from the smell of the tasty breakfast, and when she sneak peek she saw Yong hwa cooking, she qent there and hugged him from behind and kissed his back of his head.
 
Shinhye:-good morning my handsome hunk.
Yonghwa:-good morning my beautiful sunshine.
 
He put alot of food on treat and feed her .
Yonghwa:-eat alot ok.
Shinhye:-its so delicious, is this my lucky day?! 
Yonghwa:-it's only the beginning, wait for it, the day just begin.
He gave her pick in the lips and went to bathroom, to change his clothes.