Plan success or failed?!!!!!

Always and Forever

Yong hwa to Min Hyuk: -everything is set…. you ready?!

Min hyuk: -am ready.   

Yong hwa: -let’s go Mrs. Jung waiting.

Min hoo: -take care of yourself she is really dangers.

Min hyuk: -don’t worry Hyung got it all for me…. Am not scared.

Shin hye came inside with no clue of what is going on…

Shin hye: -am ready for whatever you guys planned J

Yong hwa looked at her with unknown stare: -we are ready… Min Hyuk let’s go!!!

Shin hye went to Yong hwa and held his hand: -everything will be fine ok?! Don’t be scared.

He had this serious look on his face that she didn’t understand: -am not… go now.

Shin hye held Min Hyuk’s arm and they were heading outside.

Yong hwa: -Min hyk… “He turn around and shin hye was observing all and suspect something” take care.

Min hyuk nodded: -don’t worry hyung.

The moment they head it outside Yong hwa nodded to Jung hyun and he opened the laptop and checked the cameras of the restaurant where shin hye and min hyuk were going to.

Yong hwa: -is everything set?!

He nodded: -we still waiting for her arrival.

He folded his arm to his chest and ordered Jung hyun to transform the observing cameras to data show screen so it will be clearer.

Everyone were observing and waiting for the special guest to arrive.

Yong hwa closed his eyes to think then Jung hyun shouted to him to see what is up.

Jung hyun: -Hyung… she is here with her mans of course.

Yong hwa: -sweet… what about shin hye and min hyuk?! Did they arrive too?!

Jung hyun: -yes… 5 minutes before her.

Yong hwa grab his phone and called Min hyuk: -listen she arrived but with she got a lot people around her so be careful… she is sitting in table no.23…. behind you… be careful.

Min hyuk nodded over the phone: - ok Hyung got it… don’t worry about shin hye she is safe.

He hung up the phone and asked shin hye to look behind him to see her.

Shin hye: -she is with 2 man and 2 others standing like bodyguards.

Min hyuk: -good…. Act normal…. But don’t panic this is serious task.

Well after saying that she did panicked: -what is going to happen?!

Min hyuk: -don’t ask… just do as I say please.

Waiter came beside Min hyuk and he gave him a note in hide and acted out again.

Shin hye: -am scared what is going on?!

Min hyuk: -no need…. Everything will be fine… if you got scared then we will have serious problem.

Shin hye: -sounds dangers.

Min hyuk: - calm down right now and observe her… what will she do when she receive the note?

Shin hye was watching her when she got paled and looked around and shin hye looked at min hyuk smiling to him acting like she was talking to him.

Shin hye: -she is looking at us… and she also pale like piece of paper.

Min hyuk nodded and held her hand: -good and that is our purpose.

Yong hwa and the gang were watching the cameras waiting for any moves that she will do and suddenly she whispered something in one of the guards and he nodded while walking away.

Yong hwa: -I bet she won’t go… she just want him to beat up whoever is that to get the information.

Min Young: -so did you warn Min Hyuk to not go like that?! It might be trick or-….

Yong hwa: -he knows is it all well…. Don’t panic.

Min hyuk got text MSG when they were eating and he turn around and saw Mrs. Jung was leaving the table with her guards… so he called Yong hwa quickly.

Min hyuk: -you saw that right?!

Yong hwa on the other line: -it’s about time… go leave shin hye there I will send someone to protect here.

Min hyuk hang up and looked at shin hye and smiled: -I will be going…. Don’t worry if I meant to be I will be back.

Shin hye: -what do you mean?! What are you talking about suddenly?!

He whispered in her ear: -it’s ShowTime.

She grabbed his arm while he was going: -I want to come… don’t leave me.

He shakes her hands off: -no shin hye this too dangers i have to go alone.

He went away from her… she turn around and find no one and felt scared so she get up left the table too.

Yong hwa’s eyes got widen: -no no no no no no where is she going now?!!!

He punched the wall and raised his tune: -damn it shin hye it’s dangers why don’t you listen ever!!!

Min Young: -what to do now?! What is going to happen?!

He grabbed his jacket and a gun and his car key: -she is in dangers… and I don’t know what hell will happen!!!

He drove his fast to get to the right place and save shin hye before it’s late.

Shin hye followed him in secret that he didn’t even knew till she arrived in a gate and she went in.. and suddenly someone put a napkin over and she was widen eyes  while looking at that person and she got hell scared.

He talked: -it’s dangers place to be when you are alone beautiful lady!!!

________________________________________________________________________

hello :) 

so my previous chapter was kind of short and i felt bad so i got my  mind straight and wrote this for you :) 

kind of dangers things will come up so get ready for some action!!!!

enjoy and comment.