Her precious tears....His meaningful hug... PERFECT HEAVEN.

Always and Forever

Yong hwa:- am so sorry...... i really didn't mean to lie trust me i only did to protect you.

Yong hwa said that with full honesty and sadness, his voice was now shaking and he didn't know how to talk to explain anymore as if he swollowed the words and he couldn't talk anymore Yong hwa touched her shoulder but she removed his hand from her shoulder and turn around to face him while tears were already coming down from her eyes like river and yong hwa just wanted to die, right there, right now, he wished the earth could torn to two pieces and swollow him alive aside of seeing his one And only SHIN HYE cry.

Shin hye was speachless and cried silently without uttering a word and how could she talk?! what could she say?! Or worse what to believe now?! and she was not sure of who was that person was standing right in front of her......but she managed to speak out some words...she deserve some answeres.. he owens her that.

Shin hye: -who are you?!....because i don't how are you now!!! 

Yong hwa: -Shin-...

Shin hye: -why you did all these?!! why you tourtued me for 4 years?!!! 

Yong hwa's tears also were not under cotrol anymore: -let me just explain shin hye I-...........

Shin hye got angrier and more mad but mostly hurt and she yelled at him: - NOOOOOOO  don't you dare to explain... am hurt and in pain and  how could you do that to me ?! It hurts you know?! Am dead in a living body.. and I-......

Yong hwa grabbed her arm and pulled her to his embrace althought she resist and punched his chaste hard but none of that hurt more than seeing her tears coming down... she broke down and they both start crying hard.

Shin hye: -if you know how much of pain i am... i was... thiking you are dead... i can't do that anymore.

Yong hwa kissed her hair: -am sorry...... I LOVE YOU... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

Shin hye still buried in his chest: -am hurt... i feel so much pain... why you did this to me?! why you nearly killed me?!

Yong hwa held her face trying to wipe her tears from her cheeks but he couldn't because those tears that were more precious than his life to him....he linked thier Forehead together and kissed her Foreheadclosed his eyes while those tears were coming down more feeling his touch.

Yong hwa: -Hug me... please hug me... i need you now more than over please hug me shin hye...

Shin hye went to his embrace and hugged him tight and so did he.... he missed her so much that he would have sacrifice world world for just hug just for word from her just a simple yet so meaningful touch.

Yong hwa: -am sorry...... i know sorry won't work for you now but i am sorry...just stop the tears i swear i will di-.........

Shin hye cover his mouth with her palm: -No...... don't talk about death....... now not now.....not ever.....you won't die please don't is that clear?!

Yong hwa nodded and grabbed the palm that was covering his mouth and kissed it: -i won't... if you stopped letting those precious tears coming down.

She was still sobbing but managed to stop her tears coming and again leaned her body against his body and found the rest and peace that she was looking for a long time....long long time... for 4 freaking years she missed that so much that she would have given up on everything just for this and she did but she didn't knew..YET.

Yong hwa and shin hye went back to the hotel.... but not to the same room.... he booked up another room to stay there in peace and talk....so he can explain everything to her clearly... or a bit of it cause it was a long time story... and for his plan and her protection he won't let her know a lot... for her sake only.

They got back to the hotel and everyone bowed to them and while Yong hwa hwa walking with shin hye in his side hug toward their room...and they did get there.

Yong hwa stood in the balcony also the weather was shivering and no one could handle this...the city looked quit since it was beyond middle night while shin hye was sitting down on the bed hugging her knees waiting for some,little,a bit of explaintion from yong hwa,.. and it looked like t won't happen anytime soon so she has to talk first she has to start the converstaion,, she has to KNOW.

Yong hwa was still standing when shin hye ame behind and gave back hug to him and buried her face his back... althought she came to talk but she rather to stay like that just for a while... she need this... she want this,,, she wants him to be with her and never EVER let her go so she grabbed his waist more tight.

Yong hwa pulled off from the back hug and hugged her from in front.... so she can feel him.. that he is here... with her... FOREVER AND ALWAYS he kissed her fair and smelling it and just watched the stars and moon at the sky and let their mind and heart rest...for good...Finely.. Together...Forever.