His Tough Side.....: His Kind Side

Always and Forever

Shin hye was having hard time while working in Jung Empire company cause she had to deal with the her dead Fiancé's Look like Soo Hyun Jung Soo Hyun who order her to do everything littrly cause he was paralyzed she was also helping him in standing up and be near him all the time and that did not make things easy for her and when most of the time she was helping him she was staring at him and he was getting surprised and suspect day by day that's in this side...

in the other side she has to deal with Min Hyuk who was objecting on her job at this place for no reason and he was refusing that shin hye work there and shin hye was pissed and she also had to fight with him to stand for her right and she found it very normal to work with her boss although her fiancé'a look like...

one evening when everyone left the company except for shin hye who was still working on her files and suddenly got a phone call...

Shin hye: -Oppa... Hi there how are you?!

Min Hyuk: - am fine where are you now?! Why you are not home yet?! 

Shin hye: - am sorry Oppa I just had some extra work to do I will be back in one hour don't worry for me arraso :) 

Min Hyuk: - This your last time staying that late in there you got me?! Come soon bye.

Without letting her to respond he hang up and left her in surprise and she couldn't stop wondering why he hates her work here in the company... She finshed her work (or Atlease that's what she thougt) and went home late and had another fight with Min Hyuk and she slept without having a dinner and he got mad too and went out didn't got home that night...

In The Morning: -

Soo Hyon: -how that happen?! How come I miss this meeting?! "He yelled at last" why no one told me that I have freaking meeting?! Where is she?! Where the hell is that girl?! Where is shin hye?! Send her in right now...

he yelled all the way to that employ because he missed one big meeting to make deal and he missed it because shin hye was not focused enough to tell him and he was boiling inside out and he was ready to fire her already and when she came and faced him he blast in anger....

Soo Hyun: -how dare you forget things like that?! I hired you for five days thinking that you might be genious but you are trash you are no use in this company you you just made me miss a contract deal with 20 million dollar.,,, a freaking 20 million dollar where the hell you going to get me that money huh?! Heal if you worked your entire life you won't get this kind of money .... You can call your mom and dad and your family work hard for the rest of you life won't spare you that amount of money... What should I do with you huh?! What you want me to think and do?! I should fire you without second thougt and I don't know why for the hell am I keeping you till NOW...

he was talking nonstop and he didn't notice that she was about to faint but when he did he ran to her by one foot and stopped her from falling qbwl when he looked at her he had this weird feeling looking at her face he wanted to touch her face but he couldn't move his hand so he just a called her calmly.

Soo Hyun: -Shin Hyessi....Shin Hyessi?! 

Shin hye opened her eyes and he pulled her up and she was in his hug looking at his worried face.....

Soo Hyun: - Are you....ok?!

since she was shocked to be that close to him she was silent dead and her tears came down slowly....

Soo Hyun: -please Don't cry shin hye Please am sorry please stop crying now...you ok na?!

she smiled and nodded to him and she was so happy to see that soften side if Soo Hyun.