She is her sister.... And she knows

Always and Forever

Yong hwa was standing looking at the view with 1000 thousand of thoughts in head…now that he busted this couple he need to change all his plan all over again.

Min Yong: -oppa….

He woke up from his day dreaming: -hey min yong.

Min yong just stood there and suddenly her tears came down thinking about all the things she did.

Min yong: -I didn’t meant anything oppa…. I was just-…..

Yong hwa: -don’t finish min yong…. Please.

Min Yong: -but you don’t know the whole story… please let me tell you.

Yong hwa turn around and laughed in a sarcasm way: -what?! Tell me please

Min Yong: -this is not my fault…. It’s not, Mrs.Jung told me that your sister that you never saw is living high, having everything in life, even thought she knows that you are here, a live, but what!!! She hates you and denial that you exist, just so that she can have everything, while I grew up as orphan, I lived in street, I had to work double shifts when I was 14, I didn’t get into college, I had dreams, but dreams won’t come true are they?! “ Yong hwa was looking at her now with tears” then she comes saying I will make all your dreams come true, I will make your life like heaven, IF YOU MADE YOUR SISTER’S LIFE WHO DOES NOT CARE FOR YOU LIKE HELL,I wanted to refuse, but then she threaten me with Min Hoo, the only I have as family, as everyone in my life, “Yong hwa was shocked cause he heard same thing from Min Hoo” I don’t know how she convinced him but he agreed to play that role it was never our fault Oppa, never at all.

She broke down cupping both her hand together asking for his forgiveness on her kneels and shaking her head.

Min Yong: -am sorry that I did that with my own sister Oppa…. I didn’t knew what is the truth,  I still don’t know. But knowing that I hurt you both, and my own sister, from my blood, I just hurt my little sister, am sorry Oppa, please forgive me.

Yong hwa shake his head: -no, not me, ask for her forgiveness, SHIN HYE’S forgiveness, she is your sister, so beg for her.

Before she say something they heard a sound of braking glass when they turn around it was shin hye who looked at them in shock and tears.

Yong hwa: -Shi…. Shin hye!!!!

Shin hye whispered: -my….my sister?!!

Min yong stood up going to her: -Shin hye… I am-…

 She step back and ran away from them and Yong hwa gave glare to her to not follow he was the only one who ran behind her fast he kept calling her but she didn’t answered….

She stood on the street crying and crying, Yong hwa felt relieved finding her he smiled a bit but he noticed a red point on the back of her head, it was a sniper shoot, he looked around but didn’t found anything, all he knows that he has to push her away.

Yong hwa: -shi…….. SHIN HYEEEEE

He came on the right time and managed to push her away the moment the shoot was out, he pushed her to the floor, the shoot hit the window of the car and it shocked her like hell.    

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

short update people am sorry :( i didn't have time i was tired

god well tmoroow i will update longer update :)

a respect bow for everyone who still reading this story