every plan have Consequences!!!! some body gotta pay for it!!!!

Always and Forever

Shin hye: -am scared… what will happen now?!

Yong hwa: -you shouldn’t have come… why you are here?!

Shin hye was scared and tears coming down slowly: -am scared… scared of being alone.

Yong hwa: -it’s dangers place to be when you are alone.

Shin hye: -what will happen to min hyuk now?! Why he is inside with this witch lady?!

Yong hwa: -he will get us some info while talking to her we just want her to admit something to hold against....

Shin hye: -what about min hyuk?!

He held her shoulder trying to make her calm before talking: -I don’t want you to panic so…

Shin hye was more panicked than ever: -what is going on yong hwa?!

Yong hwa: -she might try to kill him!!!

She almost shouted: -what?! What is that you talk about?!

Yong hwa: -calm down… he will pretend that he died but nothing will happen… I promise.

Shin hye: -what do you mean?! I don’t understand!!!

Yong hwa: -he wears body shield he will be fine… he might get stabbed or shoot.

She got worried and speechless: -how?! How will he going to be fine?! Stab?!

Yong hwa: -look at me listen… calm they going to do that and we put fake blood under it so they checked it will go smooth and-…..

Shin hye: -there is more isn’t?! tell me.

Yong hwa: -they may bury him that’s why we put a track down under his shoes so when they leave we go save him.

Shin hye: -that’s dangers… what if they found out?! Min hyuk is your cousin how can you not be scared?!

Yong hwa: -am scared too but we set all this up and I have being planning for this for long time so trust me please.

Before she talks they heard a shoot gun 3 times and she covered for being scared and paranoid and her heart almost fall then Yong hwa pulled her to other side and record Mrs. Jung’s voice when she talks… she might say something important.

Yong hwa and shin hye hide behind the wall where they were going through and indeed she said something important.

Mrs. Jung: -get ready for another round… I don’t know who is behind this but be sure I will get rid of them one by one till the end… min hyuk was good guy but he shouldn’t get into big things than him… “she shakes her head” get rid of his body… let’s see who is next to be shoot by this amazing weapon.

Her guard: -beautiful weapon mam… is it yours?!

She smirked: -yes it’s mine…. Mr. Jung before dying gave it to me since I was so fascinated with and now is going to kill two in one day.

She turn around and shoot the guard in head and shin hye was frozen to see that scene.

She wiped the weapon: -Jung Yong Hwa your end will be with this weapon I promise my dear Seo Hyun.

Shin hye looked at him and he was frustrating but breathed calmly for her and said he was fine and waited till she was gone ordering everyone with her to get rid of the bodies.

Jung hyun was working on the track down to find Min hyuk and indeed with his mind brilliant IT he got… he found him and called yong hwa to go that place… and he send min hoo with jung shin to min hyuk’s place.

Min young: -what about me?!

Jung hyun: -you are going to stay here… we can’t take risk and send you out.

She fumed on that and sat at her place.

All of them get to the place at the same time… Jung shin wants to go quick but Yong hwa stopped him “Thank god” and observed the place where two men were watching out to catch them.

Jung shin: -hyung we have to go what if min hyuk’s breathe come down?!

 Yong hwa: -I got that covered calm down….

Minutes were going fast for them and the men never left so yong hwa had no choice but…..

Yong hwa: -there is two men… min hoo and me will hit them in the back so they won’t see us… then we will blindfold them so they won’t see because if were exposed plan is over and we all dead so be careful…

Jung shin: what about me?!

Yong hwa: -you are taller than us so I want you take min hyuk out and come back here.

He nodded and they agreed and went out except for Yong hwa who looked at shin hye.

Yong hwa caressed her face: -everything will be fine my love don’t worry.

Shin hye was already in tears and scared this was like she was in a movie or something.

Her voice was trembling when she talked: -just come back to me please!!!

He nodded and kissed her forehead: -I will and we all going to be fine so wait for us.

She nodded and when he was going she barely could let his hand go and go out join the others.

Yong hwa signed min hoo to go slow on him and hit him in the middle of his back and he will fait…. They both did it at the same and hit the guys at the same time and since they faint Yong hwa told him to tie the men and also their eyes.

Meanwhile jung shin dig and dig till he found min hyuk coughing and he was going to faint.

Jung shin pulled him out: -come on min hyuk breathe bro you will be fine just breathe.

He was coughing hard because just 2 more minutes if he was inside that grave he would have died but thanks to Yong hwa who came at time.

Yong hwa and jung shin held min hyuk by his waist so he won’t faint and min hoo went to the car and opened the door for them.

Min hoo: -bring him in quick.

Yong hwa sure get all his plan ready so he did all his arrangement and by that I mean he brought nurse in case and now min hyuk was under the nurse’s care.

Shin hye talked while the van was moving: -is he alright?!

Yong hwa held her hand: -he is fine don’t worry… min hyuk is a fighter.

He continue his drive till they get to the main gate.

Yong hwa went to see min hyuk: -how you doing champion?!

He smiled: - am fine… I am unbeatable after all.

Nurse: -he will be fine don’t worry.

Yong hwa paid for her: -that’s your payment thanks for the help… please don’t tell anyone you were here.

Nurse smiled: -I won’t… min hyuk is my friend how can I say anything.

Yong hwa: -good… jung shin please take her back to wherever she wants to go.

He nodded and led the nurse to the car.

Yong hwa looked at shin hye: -everything is fine see?! Now let’s see our hunt.

Shin hye nodded: -yah… thank god.

Then they went inside…. To see what did the camera shoot for them.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Surprised O_O 

YAH ME TOO.....

wait for more :)  and subscribe and comment :-*