So That's Why.... Now We Know it!!!!

Always and Forever

As the day came to end and night came Min Hyuk went out... To buy something according to his words...."or maybe he is leaving the two alone"...

Yong hwa was watching TV and observing news... Shin hye in the other hand sitting in her room on her bed thinking about what happen earlier in the restaurant...she kept getting flashback from that time that she was in his embrace... And a sudden knock woke her up from her dar dreaming...

she stood up and opened the door and only found Soo Hyun "Yong Hwa" infront of her...

Shin hye smiled awkwardly: -Direcetor Jung..

Yong hwa: -why you are alone?! Come sit with me... It's really boring to be alone... Beside we have some apple work to do...

Shin hye bowed her head: -sure Director Jung...I will come.

Yong hwa was worried to see her sad face like that: -are you ok?! You don't look ok?! 

Shin hye was very surprised to his sudden concern....and shake her head sign to him that she is fine... She quickly closer her door and let Yong hwa's arm land on her shoulder.

They sat on the cauch and start talking about  "BUISNESS" what she didn't know that Yong hwa's eyes were landed on her as soon they sat down...

Shin hye was writing some notes: -according to this schedule we have to discuss about this goals tomorrow...to increase our chance to win the deal and sign the contract,..,

she finely raised her head and saw how was he stare at her...she again bowed her head from getting shy...again her heart began racing..she wanted to not feel like that but she couldn't help....

Min Hyul came back from his tour around the malls...and bought stuffs for shin hye and it made her very happy...and again what she didn't knew was...(Yong Hwa paid for all if this)....

Shin hye fall to sleep and Yong hwa carried her on a bride style to her room and kissed her forehead and said "I Love You Shin hye"

Both Min Hyuk and Yong hwa went so a privte place...meeting room...meeting up with Jung Hyun and Jung Shin.

Yong hwa to Jung Hyun: -tomorrow you will approach us... And let shin hye to see you...TWO...

Pointing at both Jung Hyun and Jung shin and they nodded....

Yong hwa: -don't act weird...don't make eye contact with me... Keep acting for shin hye's sake...is that clear?! 

They both looked at each other and nodded...

Jung Hyun: -Hyung... Tell us all the story please... We are all cousin here.

Yong hwa nodded and faced the window nagain talking: -the women I thought she was my MOM... Turn out to be fake mom!!!!!!

The three cousins together on shock: -WHAT!!!!!

Yong hwa: -she is my step mom... My original one died while she have birth to me...

Jung shin: -why she want to hurt you?! And hurt shin hye?! 

Yong hwa: -obviously because am the heir of the JUNG empire...

Jung Hyun: -what about shin hye?! 

Yong hwa: -5 years ago... I gave %30 of the heir...to shin hye... And that women got only ....and I have majority of %60... I sign up the part I gave to shin hye as unknown... Just in case...and just when the time came....

Min Hyuk: -she called me....Mrs.Jung called me... The family doctor... 

Yong hwa: -yes....she wanted to get rid of shin hye as soon she knows who got that much of Jung Heir...the accident was all set up...it was suppose to happen to shin hye not  me... They wanted me to get crazy after shin hye die and let go if everything.

Min Hyuk: -they?! I thought it's your step mom... Who is involve more?! 

Yong hwa get angry and his face surely show that with his fist ready to punch: -Park Min Yong... Shin hye's unknown step sister.

Jung shin: -wait unknown?! Means?! Shin hye don't know about her?! 

Yong hwa: -true... And this stupid girl think that as soon as Mrs.Jung will get rid of me and shin hye she will get half of the share in company....

Min Hyuk: -poor girl... She will be vanish after l these isn't she?! 

Yong hwa smirked: -yes,.. She will.

The meeting almost over when Yong hwa said something shockingly: -Min Yong will appear in here... So dangers on shin hye will be more... You have to be very careful now... Cause she and Mrs.Jung think she is no more around is that clear?! 

 The three left the place and YONG HWA stayed alone: -Shin hye...just wait....we will reunite again... Ina very SOON future...

_____________________________________

Preview for next chapters: -

Yong hwa with Min Yong facing shin hye with min Hyuk and Jung Hyun and Jung shin....

Yong hwa smirked: -baby meet park shin hye 

and her boy friend and her friends... She is my assistant and also a very good friend of mine.

Min Yong shocked and couldn't utter a word... 

             _____________________

Shin hye: -how could you do that to me ?! It hurts you know?! Am dead in a living body 

she continue talking and tears ran out of her eyes and he turn around and hugged her tight very tight that no power could separate them...and he kept saying "Am sorry" and said shocking sentence....

I LOVE YOU SHIN HYE