Another facts... Another unknown... And some loving moments

Always and Forever

Shin hye woke up and saw that min Hyuk was at his place sleeping and so was Soo Hyun... She sigh from relive and woke up to change her clothes and wash up to get ready for thier meeting...

Yong hwa woke up before min Hyuk and stand up fixing himself... And went to shin hye who was seeping her tea in a calm place and mood....He admired her so much from far and went to her slowly and stand behind her and looking over her... He touched her shoulder and she turn around and looked surprised... 

Shin Hye: -Director Jung!!!!!! Good morning :)

Yong hwa smiled at her and nodded to her...

Yong hwa went to sit beside her and with limping of course "he does not wanna get exposed yet"  and sat down of course next to her and admired her look...then shin hye turn her gazed to him...

Shin hye: -Director Jung... I will make You cup of coffee... To wake up...

The moment she wanted to stood up he grabbed her wrist and she dumb fooled with this...

Yong hwa: -don't do that shin hye... You are not my mate... I will do that by myself.

He smiled and grabbed the hand of the couch and stood up hardly... She took his left hand and helped him up...

Min Hyuk was witness of all of these but acted like he saw nothing... "It must be part of the plan to be blind too :D"....

Since Min Hyuk should act like jealouse boyfriend he didn't let shin hye to hold Yong hwa's arm... So he did "so much for a possisve boy friend" and suddenly shin hye spot 2 people out there... And she called them with a shout....

Shin hye: -Jung hyunnaaa.... Lee Jung Hyun!!!

Yong hwa was irrarted: -stop shouting what is wrong wth you?! Who are you calling?! 

Shin hye: -my best friend... Why he didn't turn around?! 

Min Hyuk: -maybe he didn't want to getemmberessed.... Stop calling this guy.

she was in a sad mood...and nodded on agreement... yong hwa sign to him to be kind to her not like that.

meeting went well... The first part at lease... And shin hye was beside him in the meeting all the time... Some thought they were couple but Yong hwa was correcting to them... He is engaged...and she has boy friend...for 10 times already " what hell is wrong?! Maybe they just nose bleeding to see them next to each other" 

Shin hye and Yong hwa and Min Hyuk went to a restaurant to eat thier meal... And shinhye went to restroom and excused herself...

Min Hyuk: -Hyung?! What next?! Who is the one hurting her?! 

Yong hwa: -you saw her..... 

Min Hyuk: -yah... That's why am saying who is that?! Why she suppose to hurt her?! 

Yong hwa: -she want the Jung Heir... All of it.

Min Hyuk: -that does not make any sence... She is your....

Shin hye popped out of nowhere: -hello guys....

Min Hyuk smiled: -nothing... We were just talking... Normal stuff.

Poor Shin hye believed in him and continue  her food while the two guys were staring at her... Yong hwa because he... Well he loves her and admire her.... min Hyuk for protecting her from the people around him....

The three of them went out of restaurant and just walk a bit around the city... And shin hye looked very happy walking between two guys... And suddenly stopped somewhere....

Shin hye: -Min Hyuk Oppa I want some ice cream please T_T 

Min Hyuk looked at her and she was so cute and made Both of them chuckle... She pouted at them because now chuckle turn to a laugh.... 

Min Hyuk: -sure shin hye... But stop pouting like that ok... 

They went to an ice cream shop and asked for thier fav flavor... Shin hye was surprised to know that this guy stand in front of her his taste of ice cream is like her Yong hwa... The same...

They set on a 4 person sits and start eating thier fav Ice cream...

Min Hyuk: -so Mr.Jung ... What happen to you?! And your righty?! 

Shin hye shake her head so he take his question back but he prtend not to see her...

Yong hwa: -I had car accident... And my righty was paralyzed.... And also I have amnesia... 

Shin hye looked at him with unbelievable look... Could it be?! Maybe a slight chance maybe %0.1 it can be him?! But how.....  He is dead and he has grave ... So no.... He is Soo Hyun after all....

Yong hwa stood up to leave.. But he almost fall... Shin hye cought him..,and he wrapped his arm around her and thier face became close... Shin hye was,... Stunned... And forgot that Min Hyuk was there looking... When she turn around there was no min Hyuk... "He took off when she held on Yong hwa"...she turn around again to that guy next to her and he was staring... A weird stare...a loving stare... That she didn't understand... All she now.... Was staring at him at his face...

Shin hye with trumbling voice: -Are you ok?! 

Yong hwa smiled at her lovely: -am fine :)

Shin hye's heart now was racing against car races...Cause she wa damn close to that guy and his perfum was driving her crazy...

Yong hwa's heart was not much less than her all he wanted now was huggin her but how?! He is Soo Hyun now...not Yong hwa...not yet.