Chapter 15

Love From The Start

Yuri’s POV

Aish. I should’ve listened to Sulli to see a doctor. Now I can’t even open my eyes. My fever is getting worse. Maybe I should call Umma to tell her about my condition.

(On the phone with Yuri’s mom)

“Umma~”

“Oh I’m sorry sweetheart I didn’t get to call you for the last 5 days.”

“It’s okay, Umma. By the way, how’s America? Umma, take me with you. I might die from loneliness in here.” I said to my mom followed with laughter from me.

“Well, it’s just so so. You know. Busy people walking on the street. But I really love it here. You know what? There are soooo many branded things in here. There’s no day without shopping for me. Kekeke. Wae? Is there something wrong sweetheart?” My mom asked me.

I was going to tell my mom what was happened, but I stopped. No. If I tell my mom that Minho is engaged, she will hate him and I don’t want it to be happened. I think it will be better if my mom doesn’t know about this.

“Umma!! Take me with you now!! Kekeke. Ani. Umma, I’m sick. Can’t you back to korea now?” I asked to my mom.

“What?! Omo. Otteokhae? Wait I’ll just asked your father. (Yuri’s mother : “yeobo, Yuri is sick. Can’t we just leave the bussiness thing and head back to Korea now?”. Yuri’s father : “WHAT?! Give me the phone.”)

“YURI-AH!! I wil ask my bussiness partner if this bussiness thing can be delaed for some days. Arasso? Take your medicine!! Ask our maid to cook you some soup. Don’t go to school!!” My father said.

“Arasso, Appa. Appa, buy me some bags from there. Oh and also shoes!! Umma knows what brands that I love.” I said to him.

“Aish this girl. Arasso. I’ll tell you latter. Get some rest arasso?” Said my father.

“Arasso. Take care, Umma Appa. I’ll wait here okay? Bye~” I said.

“Bye uri Yuri. Get well soon honey!!” My father said.

”I will.” And I hang up.

 

Here comes the loneliness again. Aish. I really hate it. Should I call Sulli? Yeees~ Keke.

“SSUULL!!” I yelled to her.

“YAH!! UNNIE!! YOU ARE SICK BUT YOU SCREAMED LIKE A HEALTHY PERSON!!!” She said followe ith laughter.

“Ssull, Unnie is bored. Can’t you come?” I asked her.

“Hahaha I just left for school and now you miss me? Aigoo~” She saidwhile laughing.

“Aish forget it. Bye.” I said to her.

“Unnie! I’m just kidding you know.” Sulli said.

“Ara.” I said.

“How is your fever?” She asked me.

I can’t tell her that I’m getting worse. I think it’s better to just say that I’m okay.

“Gwenchana. I think I’ll be able to go to school tomorrow.” I sad to her.

“Woah. That’s great then. Unnie, the bell is ringing so I should go to the class. I’ll come over as soon as the school over. I’ll come with Taemin oppa.” Said Sulli.

“Arasso. Annyeoong~” I said with aegyo.

“Aigoo kyeopta. Annyeoooong~” said Sulli with aegyo as well.


After I hung up the phone, suddenly the bell was ringing. So I called the maids to open the door, but no one was answering me. Aish. Where are they? Okay just open the door. Besides it wouldn’t be Minho right? They still have school to attend. Although I was a bit dizzy, but I have to open the door because that person was ringing the bell continously. Aish this guy really. When I opened the door, It’s someone that I don’t want to see the most.

“YUL!! Gwenchana?! You are having a fever? *minho touched Yuri’s forehead* Yuri!! It’s really hot!! Why don’t you go to see a doctor?!” He asked continously while I was in total silent. This is not what I expected.

“Yuri? Are you okay? Yuri-ah.” He said.

“You shouldn’t be in here.” I said to him.

 

Minho’s POV

“You shouldn’t be in here.” She said to me.

“Huh? What are you talking about?” I asked her. I was  shocked that she said that to me.

“I said you shouldn’t be in here.” She said again while looking at the other side.

“Yuri, listen I..”

“Stop. I don’t have any energy to argue with you. I think you should stop doing it for me now. Stop doing what you are doing to me.” She said.

“What? No. I don’t want to stop. Now listen to me. I’m so sorry for what I’ve done back then in the park. And one more thing, I don’t have any feelings towards Krystal. You know that I really hate being around her.” I said to her.

“I know. But Krystal is Jessica’s sister, and Jessica is my bestfriend. So I think ..for now ..we should ...make a distance ...between us.” She said. Wait. It seems like she is holding her pain.

“Yuri? What’s wrong? What happened to you?” I asked while grabbing her shoulder.

“No. Just leave. I don’t want to see you again.” She said while turning her back to me then started to walking slowly.

I grabbed her hand and back hug her and said, “No. Yuri, don’t leave me. I don’t want you to leave me. This is killing me.” She remained quiet.

“Yuri, I want you to know that... I... I love you. I really do. So stop ignoring me okay?” I said while still back hugging her. But she still remained quiet. Suddenly I felt her tears fell ddown on my hand.

“Yuri, I really love you. You don’t know how I really hate Nickhun for taking you away from me. So please just wait until I settle things out okay? I promise you I will talk to my father to cancel this arranged marriage.” I said to her.

Suddenly, Yuri fell down, unconcious. I touched her forehead to checked her condition.

“Yuri-ah!!”

 

Sulli’s POV

“Oppa, kaja!! I want to see Yuri Unnie!!” I said to Taemin oppa while dragging him to his car.

“Alright alright!! Geez!! Such an old ahjumma.” He said to me.

“WHAT?!! YAH NEO!!” I yelled at him.

“I’m just kidding, Ssull!!! Relax! It’s not like Yuri noona will go somewhere.” He said while opening his car door for me.

“Aish. Just hurry!!!” I said to me. Suddenly my phone was ringing. When I looked at the caller ID, its Minho oppa.

“Nugu?” asked Taemin oppa.

“Minho oppa.” I said lazily.

“Pick it up.”

“*sigh* Yoboseyo?” I said.

“Ssull, come to the hospital near Yuri’s house now!! She fainted.” Minho oppa said to me.

“What?!”

 

Author's Note: 

Comment!! It makes me happier :D