Chapter 11

Love From The Start

Chapter 11

Siwon’s POV

“So Daddy wants you to marry your classmate named Krystal who is happened to be Daddy’s bussiness partner’s daughter?” Said Sooyoung.

“But I thought Daddy wants Yuri Unnie to be his daughter-in-law.” Sulli muttered silently.

“And what? You said Krystal? What the f*** is going on?!” Said Sooyoung.

“Soo, watch your words. No wonder Sulli talked like that.” Said I said.

“Like I care. I don’t really like that ! Such a spoiled brat! Such a no no from me.” Said Sooyoung.

“YAH!! CHOI SOOYOUNG!! I SAID WATCH YOUR MOUTH!!!” I said.          

 

“STOP!!” Sulli said while yelling at us. And ofcourse we became silent. Seriously. DON’T MAKE HER ANGRY! She is the worst among us. She used to be quiet. But when you bug her, she can be a girl version of hulk. If it Sooyoung who is angry, I still can handle her. She is scared of me hahaha. Let me rank them. The scariest is Sulli, then Sooyoung, Minho, and... The nicest one ofcourse me hahaha.

 

 “Hyung, stop it. I know what you are thinking. Don’t ever say that you are the nicest. You are the worst, Hyung.” Said Minho with his blank face.

“HOW DID YOU KNOW?!! Do you.. by chance...can read people’s mind?” I asked.

“YAH!! I SAID STOP!!” Yelled Sulli. Then we became silent again.

“Good! Now listen to me! I don’t care what is going on with you, punk. Although you aren’t wrong, but you shouldn’t have yelled at her like that. You should’ve explained to her.” Said Sulli.

“Soo, why is Sulli become more mature than us?” I whispered to Sooyoung.

“Don’t know, Oppa.” Said Sooyoung.

“Just settle it yourself punk. I’ll talk to you again after you appologise to Yuri Unnie.” Said Sulli.

“CHOI SULLI!! WATCH YOU WORDS!!” I said to her.

She smirked at us and say “ Like I care” and then he off to her car.

“YAH!! CHOI SOOYOUNG!! LOOK WHAT YOU TAUGHT HER!!” I said to Sooyoung.

 

Yuri’s POV

“It’s okay, Unnie. Everything will be okay. I’m sure of it. Everything will be okay, Unnie. Just search for another man. Okay? I don’t like seeing you this heartbroken.” Said Sulli while soothing my back.

 

I cried hard while hugging her in my room. It is broken, shatered into pieces. I’ve just realised that I love him, but now I have to accept the truth that I lost the chance to confess everything I feel towards him. And the worst, that person that Minho has to marry is Krystal. I can’t believe it.

 

“Unnie, I’m sorry. Really sorry. I can’t do anything about this. I thought that my father likes you and wants you to be his daughter-in-law.” Said Sulli while crying as well.

 

“Yah, pabo. Why are you crying?” I asked her softly.

“Because you are crying, Unnie.” She said while looking at me.

I smiled at her. This is the reason why I want a sister. It would be perfect if I had a sister like Sulli.

 

Yoona’s POV

“Yoong, I think we better go to Yuri’s house now. Yuri said she need us.” Said Tiffany after read a message from Yuri

“Why? What happened to Yuri?” I asked.

“Don’t know. Kaja. Let’s just ask her after we arrived.” She said.

 

After we arrived, the one who opened the door is Sulli.

“Ssul, where is Yuri?” I asked to Sulli.

“Unnie, I want to tell you something in the living room. Just don’t ask Yuri Unnie anything. The most important thing now is we have to comfort Yuri Unnie.” Said Sulli.

 

When we were in the living room, Sulli told us everything. I and Fany were shocked. Totally surprised. We know that Minho really love Yuri. The one who still don’t know about it is just Yuri. How could it happened to Yuri? She only has Minho since kindergarten, and now when her life has gotten better, a problem come again to her. If I remembered about how I want to commite suicide just because Siwon left me, I feel embarassed towards Yuri. She had suffered more than me, yet she still smile everyday like she is the happiest person in the world.

 

Then, Sulli lead us to Yuri’s room. And there she is. Staring at nothing. If you want me to describe her, she looks...desperate, heartbroken.

 

“Unnie, Yoona Unnie and Fany Unnie is here. I will be at the tv room Unnie. Just call me if you need me okay?” Sulli said while closing the door.

“Yul” Fany called her while patting her shoulder. She looked at us and suddenly she cried again.

“Omo Yul. Just let it out okay? We will always be here for you. Don’t worry.” I said while soothing her back.

“Guys, promise me something.” Yuri said to us.

“What is it?” said Fany.

“Don’t tell Jessica that Minho is in arrenged marriage with her sister.” Yuri said while looking at both of us.

“WHAT?! She is our bestfriend,Yul. And beside, it’s impossible that she doesn’t know about it.” I said to her.

“Just promise me! If she has to know, it’s not from us. I don’t want to ruin our friendship.” Yuri said to us.

“Yul, you know what? This is why we love to be your bestfriend. You are such a kind-hearted person.” I said to her.