Chapter 7

Love From The Start

It was time to go home. Yuri was walking when Minho tapped her shouder.

“OMO!! DON”T KIDNAPPED ME!! PLEASE!! I’m only 18 years old!!!” Yuri said.

“It’s 19 in December, ma’am.”

“Minho!! Geez, you scared me. What are you doing?! If I get heart attack, you are the one who will take the responsible.” Yuri said while pouting.

“Oh come on Yuul. You won’t get heart attack with only someone tapped your shoulder. Beside, since you are fifth, I’m the one that guard you wherever you go. And as far as I know, you only get your asthma whenever you are panic.” Minho said

“But I was! What if someone drag me to some place and beat me up?! I’ll dead if that happens you know. “ Yuri asked while pouting again.

“You won’t. Beside, I’ll search for you wherever you are Yul.” Minho said while patting Yuri’s head and laugh together.

But, there’s someone who was watching for Minho and Yuri. Yes. Krystal Jung.

 

Krystal’s POV

That girl. Always sticks with my Minho oppa. He always there whenever I want to get closer to Minho oppa. I have to make her suffer. She has all that every girls wants to have. Rich, smart, beautiful, and the most important is, she has Minho oppa beside her whenever she needs him. Why can’t I have what she have? The only thing I have that she has to is Sulli and Sica unnie. Sulli knows that I like her brother. But she never support me to be Minho’s girlfriend. Once I told her that I like her brother, she said,

“Soojung-ah, I really like you. I mean you are kind, cheerful, but I’m sorry. I can’t help you.”

When I asked why, she said,

“I didn’t mean to hurt you. But I like Yuri unnie to be my future sister-in-law. Sorry soojung-ah. But, I will support whoever your choice is.”

Yuri, yuri,yuri. WHY DOES EVERYBODY LIKE HER?! Urgh. I’m sick of her. Just wait, Yuri. I’ll make you suffer from now on. If I can’t get Minho oppa, you can’t either.

 

Yuri’s POV

“Oh wait Minho I need to get something in my class. Just wait me here okay? I’ll be back in 5 minutes.” I said to Minho.

“Arasso. Just don’t say that you lost your mr. Pumpkin.” Said Minho.

I just grin to him because what he said was right. Mr.pumpkin is a doll. It’s from Minho when I was 7 years old. I like it very much. I always bring it to school and play with it whenever I’m bored.

“Aish. Yul! Just don’t take long okay?” said Minho.

“Hehehe arasso. Wait me okay?” I said while running back to my class to search for it.

 

Minho’s POV

Where is that girl? Aish. It’s already 30 minutes.

“Minho oppa! What are you doing here?” said Krystal while smiling widely. Urgh. I hate that smile. You know why I hate this girl so much? Well, let me tell you the reasons.

First, she always says something that I really hate. Like, “Oppa, you are so handsome!” or “ I really adore you oppa? Will you be mine?” Urgh! Can’t she just leave this town or at least  this school so I won’t feel disturbed? Although she is Sulli’s bestfriend, I won’t and never want to be her boyfriend. Even Sulli doesn’t support her to be with me.

And the second, there’s only one person that can make me leaked of sleep if she was sick, make my heart beats faster than its usual beats, make me smile whenever I saw her smile, and the most important thing is, only her that can make me love someone other than my family. Yes. Kwon Yuri. I’ll never throw this feeling. And I’ll always be there whenever she needs me.

“I’m waiting for only her that can make me love someone other than my family. Yes. Kwon Yuri. I’ll never throw this feeling. And I’ll always be there whenever she needs me.

“I’m waiting for Yuri. Any problem with that?” I said

 

Yuri’s POV

Why is my heart aching? Why does it feel hard to breath when I see Minho is talking to Krystal? Suddenly my phone is ringing. There’s a message from Minho.

 

From : Handsome Minho (Wait, when did I change his name in my phone? It must be him. Pabo Froggie -__-)

‘Yul, have you finished search for mr. Pumpkin? If yes, can you please help me now? I am with this little brat girl. You know who she was. Pali!! I’ll treat you bibimbap. Help oppa, Yuri-ah T__T’

 

Aissh! Okay then. Seems that I’m the only one who can help you in this situation. You better keep your promise to treat me bibimbap.

I decided to approach them and do my mission. I feel like mrs. Smith doing her mission kekeke. Okay Yuri-ah. It’s time to show your skill

“Minho oppa, kaja! I’ve found my.....” I pretended to be surprised by her presence. And I decided to greet her.

“Oh, Krystal-ssi. Annyeonghaseyo! It’s nice to see you again. How are you? Oh by the way, why are you with my boyfriend?” I said to her while smiling brightly.