Chapter 10

Love From The Start

Chapter 10

(Still flashback when Yuri in Sulli’s room)

“Then, if you fall in love with my oppa, why don’t you confess to my oppa?” asked Sulli while hugging her pillow.

“Ssull, I still don’t know about it.” I said while hugging a pillow as well.

“Well, then good luck, Unnie!! Hwaiting!!!” said Sulli then hug me.

“Thank you, Ssull. Thank you.”

 

(Back to Minho and Yuri’s date)

 

That’s it. I have to confess to him right now. I can’t wait any longer

“Minho..” “Yul”

“What is it? Do you want to tell me something?” I asked to him while looking at him. He seems....sad.

“Nothing. I just curious about something.” Said Minho

“What is it?” I asked

“I wonder what would you want to be after graduated from college later?” asked Minho

“Me? I want to be a doctor.” I said while walking beside Minho.

“Why would you want to be a doctor?” Minho asked me while giving me his ‘surprise’

“Why wouldn’t I be a doctor?” I asked him back. I know that he doesn’t like it whenever I asked him back.

“YAH!! I was asking you a question!!” said Minho while getting angry at me.

“ Ahahaha. Arasso. Nothing. It just that because I want to help people. I don’t have enough money yet. And I want to show to people tha used to made fun of me that I can be someone they appreciate. Not someone whom they can laughing at, bully. So, I want to be  a doctor.” I explained easily.

“You want to be a doctor because you want to be praised by them?” Minho asked.

“Kinda.” I answered while staring at the sky.

“Well, for your first reason, it’s acceptable. But, I don’t like your second reason.” Said Minho while looking at me.

“ You know nothing about how I went through back then. I know that you saved me many times when I was having had times, but you don’t know anything about that. You are the prince Minho. From kindergarten until now. You always hear people about ‘oh you are so handsome’ or ’Minho oppa saranghae’ or ...”

“Stop it! I know. But still, if you want to be a doctor because of that reason, then forget it, Yul. Forget about your dream to be a doctor.” Said Minho while yelling at me. I know that I’m wrong. But, it’s public and he was screaming to me and now people are staring at us.

“WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WHY DID YOU YELL AT ME LIKE I’M NOTHING?! IT’S IN PUBLIC AND NOW PEOPLE ARE STARING AT US!!! DON’T YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE BEEN YELLED IN FRONT OF  MANY PEOPLE?! DO YOU HAVE TO REPEAT IT AGAIN?!” I yelled at him, too.

Then there was silent between both of us. That’s it. I can’t take it anymore.

“You know what? I think you should go back to your house.” I said while walked away from him. I decided to went home by bus to calm my mind.

That stupid Choi Minho. He knows nothing about what I went through. I’m the one who feels that embarassment that my friends gave me. I decided to confess to him but he ruined my mood. I cried along the way to my house. There’s something wrong with him. I knew it

 

Sulli’s POV

I’ve just arrived home from a date with Taemin oppa when suddenly my phone was ringing. And guess who? My beloved Yuri Unnie~

“Yoboseyo”

“Ssull.... *sob”

“Unnie, are you crying? What happened? I thought you were on a date with Minho oppa.” I asked to Yuri unnie. Why is she crying?

“I did. But.. I don’t know what was wrong with him.” She explained while sobbing hardly.

“Aish that pabo. All he has is just his face. Pabo.” I muttered to myself so that Yuri Unnie wouldn’t hear me.

“Unnie, where are you now? I’ll come to pick you up.” I asked while taking my car key.

“Aniyo. I’m okay. I’m on my way to my house. Just come to my house.” Yuri Unnie said.

“Arasso Unnie. I’ll come over.” I said.

“Bring your clothes, Ssull.” She said.

“Arasso. Wait me there, Unnie.” I said while hang up.

 

After finished got ready, I met him downstairs... That punk. I walked to him who sat on the sofa and stared down. I can’t hold it any longer

“YAH YOU PUNK!! WHAT DID YOU DO??!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO HURT YURI UNNIE!!” I yelled at Minho oppa while giving him my fist to him and pinned him down. I learned how tp fight from him. Blame him to teach me how to fight. I can’t help it. If Sooyoung Unnie didn’t come and apart us. I should’ve punch him right on his face.

“SSULL!! STOP IT!! WHAT HAPPENED?!!” Sooyoung Unnie came and apart us.

“Step out of this, Unnie. He has to get a piece of my mind. How dare you Choi Minho?! I told you before!!!” I yelled while slap him right on his cheek.

“I SAID STOP!! DO YOU NOT RESPECT ME AS YOUR OLDER UNNIE AND NOONA?! I SAID STOP> SIWON OPPA!!GET DOWN HERE!!” Sooyoung Unnie called Siwon oppa for help.

“WAE?! Don’t you know I’m still sick?! WHAT HAP...pened.. here?” Siwon oppa asked

“Asked this punk. I feel like throwing up even just hearing his voice.” I said while looking at the other side.

“CHOI SULLI!! WHO TEACH YOU TO SPEAK RUDE LIKE THAT?!” Sooyoung Unnie asked while yelled at me.

“You did.” Siwon oppa and I answered at the same time.

“Did I? I didn’t even remember it” Sooyoung Unnie muttered silently.

“Ofcourse you didn’t remember it” Siwon oppa said while glaring to her.

“But still!! It’s not what you have to say!!” Sooyoung Unnie yelled at me again.

“STOP!! Sooyoung, don’t tell your dongsaeng what not to do but you yourself do it. Sulli, give some respect to your Unnie and Oppa. And Minho, why are you not talking until now?” Siwon oppa said to us.

“Tsk. Ofcourse he can’t answer it because what he has done is really off limit. Such a coward.” I said while glaring at him.

“SULLI!!” Siwon oppa yelled at me again.

“WHAT?! SHOULD I KEEP QUIET WHEN HE HIMSELF HURT YURI UNNIE UNTIL SHE CRIED AND SOBBED HARDLY?! SHOULD I KEEP QUIET WHEN HIRT YURI UNNIE?! HUH?!” I yelled while looking at him.

“What? What are you talking about?” Asked Sooyoung Unnie.

“Yuri Unnie called me. And she said that this guy yelled at her in front of many people.” I told Siwon oppa and Sooyoung Unnie what Yuri Unnie told me.

“Is that true, Minho?” Asked Sooyoung Unnie.

“Minho?” Siwon oppa asked while looking at him. He remained to stay quiet.

“Minho-ah, you know you can always tell us right?” Sooyoung Unnie said to him.

“Minho”

“Choi Minho” Siwon oppa asked. He still keep quiet.

“ANSWER IT YOU PUNK!!” I yelled at him.

“I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT FEELS WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE BUT YOU HAVE TO FACE THE TRUTH THAT YOU CAN’T BE WITH HER BECAUSE APPA ASKED ME TO MARRY HIS PARTNER’S DAUGHTER?! HAVE YOU EVER FEEL IT?!” 

 

 

Author's Note:
How is it? I'm sorry for not updating!!

 

Anyways, have you seen the Mr. Mr. MV? I always smile watching it even after several times. OUR GIRLS ROCK!!!