Chapter 13

Love From The Start

Sulli’s POV

“Yah Soojung. Tell me! How does it feel? To be Minho oppa’s fiance?” said Jiyeon, my classmate.

“Well, it absolutely, totally...wow.” Krystal said while laughing hard along with our classmates.

That’s it. I knew something is wrong.

 

“Leave me and Soojung alone. I need to talk to her.” I said to all of our classmates.

“Wae? Just talk in here.” Said Eunjung.

“I said leave.” I said while giving my death glare.

“No. Just talk now.” Said Hara.

“I SAID LEAVE!! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!” I yelled at her. Suddenly they rush outside and leave me and Krystal alone.

“Tell me. It’s one of your plan to be with Minho oppa, right?” I asked her while looking straight to her while she staring down at her skirt and keep quiet.

“ANSWER ME JUNG SOO JUNG!!!”

“YES!!! IT’S MY PLAN!! AND YOU KNOW WHAT?! I WON’T STOP UNTIL I GET WHAT I WANT!! INCLUDING YOUR OPPA!!” She said.

“WHY?! I THOUGHT WE ARE BESTFRIEND!! AND I TOLD YOU DON’T GET NEAR MY OPPA!!” I said to her.

“THEN WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?! NO ONE SUPPORT ME TO BE YOUR OPPA’S GIRLFRIEND!! EVEN JESSICA UNNIE DOESN’T SUPPORT ME!! ONLY UMMA AND APPA SUPPORT ME!! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!” She yelled at me.

 

Then I kneeled in front of her, crying, and said, “Please Krystal. I’m begging you. Really begging you. Leave my oppa. Yuri Unnie and Minho opa are fated to be with each other. Don’t disturb them. It’s breaking my heart to see Yuri Unnie and Minho oppa in that frustrated condition. Please Krystal. I’m begging you. Where is the Krystal that i used to know? The one that used to be a cheerful and open minded person?”

“That Krystal is long gone. This Krystal is the tough, brave one. And will do anything to get what she wants.” She said to me.

Then I stood up and wipe my tears away and said,”Okay if that’s what you want. But don’t ever think that we are bestfriend. Just forget that we were bestfriend. I never had a bestfriend named Krystal. My bestfriend is Jung Soojung and she is the one with cheerful personality and open minded. I never know someone in front of me now. She is a total stranger.” I said while looking at her with full of anger.

I walked to the door. Before I opened the door class, I stopped and said, ”Neo, neomu busseowo.” And open the door.

In the outside I found my friends eavesdropping my conversation in the class.

“YAH!! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?! GA!!!” I yelled at them and they suddenly rushed to find their own way.

“Tsk. Jinjja.”

“It’s not what you have to do, Choi Sulli.” Someone said behind me.

“Unnie?” I surprised because I didn’t know that Yuri Unnie was behind me.

“I’m okay, Ssull. You don’t have to do that. I don’t want it if you get a problem beause of me.” Yuri Unnie said to me.

“No, Unnie. This is what I have to do. You know what? This is why my family wants you to be Minho oppa’s wife. You are such a kind-hearted person.” I said to her.

 

Krystal’s POV

No. Sulli. My bestfriend. Did I do something wrong? No. I’ve done something right. Yes. I’ve done something right.

Then my friends rushed to the class and asked me one by one

“What did she tell you?”

“Since when Sulli is rude like that?”

“Didi you hurt anywhere?”

“Did she do something to you?”

I just keep quiet. This is why I don’t like them. Keep asking me something even I don’t like them to ask something.

 

“WHERE IS JUNG SOO JUNG?! “ Yelled someone outside.

Aish seriously. Everybody is searhing at me today. When I looked t the door, I was surprised because that person was Jessica Unnie.

“Neo. Tarawa. We go home now.” Said Jessica Unnie in a cold tone. I know when she talked like that, it means that she is really really angry.

“No” I answered because I scared of her.

“I.said.we.go.home.now.” she said.

“No.”  I said again.

“I SAID GO HOME NOW WITH ME OR I WILL MAKE YOU GO HOME NO MATTER WHAT!!” She yelled at me.

“ARASSO!” I said while pack my bag.

 

In the car Jessica Unnie drove in silent, so I talk to her

“Unnie, say something.” I said to her. She still quiet.

“Unnie.”

She stll quiet. So I moved my hand to grab her right hand. But suddenly, she said

“Don’t touch me.”

I was surprised. This is the first time I was treated by Jessica Unnie like this. I resisted to grab her hand but suddenly she flicked my hand and said in a cold tone, “I said don’t tuch me.” She said while glaring at me.

“I’ve never been felt such a dissapointment from someone. But why I have to feel it? And the worst, you are that person. The one who make me feel dissapointed.” She said.

I cried hardly. Why is everybody blaming me? Why?

“Don’t cry in front of me. Save your tears. Do it in your room. How can I face Yuri now? Don’t you know that Yuri is my bestfriend?” She said.

When we arrived at home. She rushed out and open my door and pulled me. We entered or house and she called appa.

“APPA!!”

“What is it my dear? Why are you yelling as soon as you arrived?” My father asked.

“Why didn’t you tell me that you paired Krystal with Minho? I tlld you that Minho is for Yuri.” Jessica Unnie said.

“How can I resist it when your sister asked me to pair he with him with such an adorable face?” he said.

“But Yuri is Kwon Jiyoung’s daughter! One of the most powerful company.” Jessica Unnie said to him.

“Well Jessica. Come with me. I want to talk to you at my office.” He said and walked to his office room along with Jessica Unnie.

 

Jessica’s POV

“Well now, can you please explain to me what are you doing?” I asked him while glaring at him.

“Ssssh. Don’t be so loud. I do this just to make her happy. You know that I can’t resist her. But, when the time come, I’ll tell Minho’s Appa to cancelled the engagement.” He said.

“Aish. This old man. How can you do that to Krystal? If she knows this, she will be really sad.” I said to him.

“This the egreement between me and Mino’s father. We will act like we pair them. Minho’s father only wants Yuri to be his daughter-in-law you know. He just wants to know how his son srvive on this problem. Only me and Minho’s father who know this.” Said my father.

“And me, Appa.” I said while giving him my straight face.

“Keep it a secret! We don’t want it to be ruined.” He said.

“Arasso. Geunde, Appa, you know I saw some nice bag in the mall yesterday. Well, I can’t promise you that I will leep the secret. But if you...”

“Aish. Arasso. Just tell me how much those bags’s price are. Like mother like daughter.” Said my father while looking at me with his straight face.