Chapter 14

Love From The Start

Yuri’s POV

How is he now? Did he already eat? He used to eat the food that I brought from home. Did he happy? Ofcourse he is happy now. I miss you, Choi Minho. I miss it when we were laughing together at nothing, when you bought me food, when we walked together, I really want to see you now. But seeing you with that girl is really... Yah, Kwon Yuri. Why are yo crying? It’s not like they will show up together right? But I really miss you. I really fell in love with my childhood bestfriend, Choi Minho.

 

Author’s POV

Yuri was walking in the hallway. She was crying because she missed Choi Minho. She really hoped that she would see Choi Minho even just for a moment. She was walking while starng down at the floor so she couldn’t see what was in front of her. She bumped to someone. Well, it’s two people. Yuri looked up, and for the first time on that day, she saw him. Choi Minho. She stared at his eyes. And so does Choi Minho. He missed Yuri. And that two people staring at each other.

 

“How are you?”

“How are you”

“I’m not fine, Minho. I’m hurt.”

“I’m not fine Yuri-ah. This is killing me.”

“Have you eat? Have you ever wonder if I had eaten or not?”

“I haven’t eat. I can’t eat. I only want to eat with you. I don’t want to eat with this little brat girl.”

“Are you happy? You have eyebag under those eyes. Does she treat you well?”

“Krystal is the worst, Yuri. She didn’t even asked me how I feel now.”

“I miss you, Choi Minho.”

“I miss you, Kwon Yuri.”

 

But ofcourse, it was all just what they thought about. In fact, they ware just staring at each other’s eyes. And suddenly Yuri’s gaze went down right to his hand. His hand is linked with Krystal. Without she realised it, tears streaming down her face.

“Aish. Stop it. Don’t cry in front of us, . Oppa, kaja.” Krystal said while pulling Minho away. Minho flicked her hand from him and wipes Yuri’s tears away.

“Gwenchana? What happened? Did someone hurt you? Tell me.” Minho said to Yuri.

Yuri put away Minho’s hand and said, “ Don’t bother me. Just mind your girlfriend.” She said while walked awa. But suddenly Krystal pulled her hand and slaped her on her right cheek.

“WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS BOTHERED ME?! HUH?!! DON”T YOU KNOW THAT MINHO IS MY BOYFRIEND NOW?!” Said Krystal while yelling at her.

“KRYSTAL!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!! ARE YOU INSANE?!” Said Minho while grabbing Krystal’s hand and put it away from Yuri

“YES!! I AM!! AND IT”S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!!” Kryastal said while looking at Minho.

“Yuri, gwenchana? Are you okay?” Asked Minho. Yuri didn’t answer it and just cried silently.

“SEE?! MINHO OPPA DIDN”T EVEN CARE ABOUT ME!! YOU !!” When she wanted to slap her again, suddenly..

“Slap her again and I will make sure Umma knows about you behaviour at school and move you out from this school.” Said Jessica.

“Unnie. I didn’t mean to...”

“Stop. I have seen it. Everything. Now go. You too, Minho. Leave.” Said Jessica.

 

Yuri’s POV

“Yuri-ah, are you okay?” Jessica asked me.

“Why?”

“Huh? Why? What is why?” asked Jessica to me.

“Why Jessica?! Why this thing keep hapened to me?! Why?!” I asked her whil cried hardly.

She hug me and soothed my back and said, “Ssh. It’s okay. Just cried it all out. I know how you feel. It’s okay. Everything’s going to be okay.”

“No!! It’s all done now. I won’t have a chance to confess to him.” I said while looking at the floor.

“No Yuri. Believe me. Everything will be okay. Just wait a little longer. By the way let’s eat. I’m hungry.” Said Jessica.

“Just eat without me. I don’t have any appetite. I’ll just head home now.” I said to her.

 

Tomorrow morning...

Minho’s POV

I need to talk to Yuri now. I need to explain to her that I don’t love Krystal like I love her. Wait. If I said like that, it means I confess to her now. What if she doesn’t like me? What if she rejects me. Hah molla. Just said like that. Don’t be such a coward Minho.

In front of her class, I met Yoona. Okay asked her where Yuri is Minho.

“Yoona, did you see Yuri? I haven’t meet her today. I want to explain something to her.” I said to her.

She smirked and said, “ Huh. Why you even bother to search her? Don’t you have Krystal already? Look Minho. I know that It’s not your fault, but I don’t think you are right too. You know her better than me. You should’ve known what she likes or doesn’t like. So don’t even bother her. She has been through so much pain because of you.”

“But, Yoona..” She didn’t even heard me and just walked away. Okay. I’ll just asked her classmate.

“Emm. Excuse me. Where is Yuri?” I asked to one of her classmate.

“You don’t know? Aren’t you her bestfriend?” her classmate asked.

“Aish. Just tell me!” I said to her classmate.

“Yuri is absent today because she had fever since last night.” Her classmate said.

“What?! Okay thanks.” Minho said while rushed outside.

 

“TAEMIN-AH!! TELL THE TEACHER I WILL ABSENT TODAY! I NEED TO SEE SOMEONE!!” I said while packed my bag.

“Wowowowah. Chill Minho. Chill. What is it?” asked Taemin to me.

“Yuri is sick. I need to see her now.” I said while going outside.

 

Taemin’s POV

Woah. I need to tell Sulli about this.

“Ssull, Minho is on his way to Yuri’s house. Is that true that Yuri noona is sick?” I asked her by phone.

“Em. She is having high fever last night. When I went school this morning, her fever hasn’t changed at all. I think it’s because she hasn’t eaten for the past 2 days.” Sulli said.

“Well, I hope Minho will take care of her.” I said to her.

“Totally agree. Finally he makes a move. I really hate it when he act like a coward. You know I almost punched him right on his face because he doesn’t even make a move to appologize to her.” Sulli said

“Wow. I should be careful from now on. My girlfriend is scary.” I said while laughing hardly.

“You better behave oppa. I am beautiful outside yet fierce inside.” Sulli said to me.

“Are you fierce on the bed too?” I said while teasing her.

“YAH!! OPPA!! WHY ARE YOU HAVING A ERT THOUGHT?! BYOENTAE!!” She said while hung up.

“Byeon..tae?” I asked her.