Chapter 5

Love From The Start

Chapter 5

 

Yuri’s POV

“Froggie! Are you in your room now?!” I yelled while entering his house. Seriously. Why does his house have to be so extremely big?! I have to yelled just to call him whenever I came here.

“I’m in the backyard Yul!! Why do you always yell whenever you came here?!” said Minho while yelling as well.

I walked to the backyard just to see Minho is topless. Wait. OMO!!

“YAH!! PUT YOUR SHIRT ON!!” I yelled while turning my head to him. Omo. Why is suddenly the weather is hot?

“Pabo. How can I put my shirt on when I’m swimming?” he said. Well, he has the point.

“Why don’t you tell me?!” I asked back.

“You didn’t ask me” he has the point again. Pabo Yul -__-

“Yah! Now you know I already in here, put your shirt on!” I said while throwing him his shirt because he already out of the water. Omo. He’s hot when he’s topless. Yah Yul! You and your ert mind!

“Arasso Yul. By the way, why don’t you just call me when you arrived here? It’s really noisy you know when you are yelling.” Said Minho.

“Well I’m too lazy to take the phone.” I said.

“Pabo” he murmured.

“Bwo?! YAH CHOI MINHO!!” I yelled again.

“Arasso arasso. I’m sorry Yul. By the way Sooyoung noona is in her room now.” He said.

“How do you know I want to meet her?!” I asked in disbelieve.

“Yah! If you want to meet her why you called me ?!” said Minho.

“I’m sorry Minho I’m sorry! It’s just like my habbit whenever I come to your house, I call your name first.” I said.

“Aish. Just go to her room now. I think she needs her girls talk with you.” Said Minho.

“Alright. Bye Minho.” “Wait Yul!” Minho called me again. Aish. This Pabo llittle froggie -__-

“Wae?” I asked.

“You are wearing the necklac that Umma bought for you?” he asked me.

“Ofcourse! From now on, this will be my one of my precious things!” I said while touching it.

“Thanks Yul. Thank you.” He said.

“Aniyo. Pabo froggie.” I said.  I meronged to him and dashed to Sooyoung’s room.

 

 

At Sooyoung’s room

Sooyoung’s POV

“Yul, I can’t wait any longer. I just want him to said hi to me.” I said to Yuri.

“Well then, just said hi to him. There’s no rule that a  man should start the conversation first.” Yuri said while playing with her phone. I think she’s texting someone.

“Yul, what are you doing? Don’t tell me you sent a message to Key?” I asked supicious.

“Well, I just wanted to help you. You said you want to know Key, right? Key is Minho’s bestfriend, Soo. It means he knows you.” Said Yuri.

“Yah! I knew it already! But, he... Argh! This is frustrating! How am I supposed to do?” I said.

“Then, just wait tomorrow. I think Key will do something after I texted him about it.” Yuri said while smiling brightly.

 

Sulli’s POV

“Taemin oppa?! Taemin oppa?!” I called him because when I arrived at the backyard, I didn’t saw anyone. Nooo. Taemin oppa is angry at me. What should I do? And now my eyes are tearing up. Great. Just great. Taemin oppaaa. I’m sorry .... I covered my face and fell to my knees .

But, suddenly I felt like someone’s patting my shoulder. I looked up

“Ssull, I’m here. I’m not going anywhere.” Taemin oppa said while gave me his sweet smile.

“Taemin oppa! Where were you going?!” I asked while stood up.

“I was in toilet. Why? I can’t go to toilet?” he asked.

“Just don’t do it again! I was worried that you left me!” I asked while hugging him.

“What? So from now on I can’t go to toilet when I’m waitng for you? Yah Choi Sulli! That’s too much!!” said Taemin oppa. Aish! This guys always knows how to make me smile.

“Hahaha. Aniyo oppa. I mean if you want to go to toilet, just text me okay?” I said while looking at  him.

“So when I’m at my house, whenever I wants to go to toilet, I have to send you a text?” he said while giving me his disbelieve look.

“Oppa!” I said while laughing hard.

“Arasso arasso. I know what you mean. Don’t cry okay?” he said while gently wipe my tears.

I nodded my head and hug him.

“Sooooo, is this a yes?” he asked while patting my back gently.

I nodded my head again while still hugging him tight.

Then, it became silent. Both of us have nothing to say. Just showing our love with hugging each other tightly until sunset. From now on, I’m officially Taemin oppa’s girlfriend ^^

“Oppa, you know that Krystal likes Minho oppa so much, right?” I asked Taemin oppa.

“Ofcourse! Even the food sellers at our school know it. She’s really showing it too much.” He said.

“Well, what do you think if we pair Kai oppa and Krystal? Although she’s my bestfriend, I don’t like her for my Minho oppa. I prefer Yuri unnie to be my future sister-in-law.” I said to him while holding hand with Taemin oppa to his car.

“Well, why don’t we try it? I think they make a good couple.” Taemin oppa said.