Chapter 3

Love From The Start

Chapter 3

Sulli’s POV

“Ssull!!”

I was laying on my bed when suddenly Minho oppa shouting my name from outside of my room. Seriously! Does he have to do it everyday?

“Neh oppa?!”

“Open your door room. Yuri is staying tonight.” He said.

“Jinjja? Neh oppa.” I said. Don’t get me wrong. I said it politely because he said Yul unnie is going to sleep in my room tonight. I always share all my problems to her. Even about Kai oppa and Taemin oppa. Yes. They have confessed to me. But I’m still confused with my feeling so I said to them that I need time to think about it. What? Don’t  blame me because I have this gorgeus face. Well, ofcourse Yuri unnie is the most beautiful woman I’ve ever met. Even more beautiful than Sooyoung unnie. But still, I love them  both as my favorite sisters.

And let me tell you a secret. I have a friend named Krystal Jung in my class. She always comes to my house just to see my oppa. Yes. She’s in love with Minho oppa. But then deep in my heart I want Yul unnie to be my future sister-in-law. And Minho oppa told me that he loves Yul unnie since he first saw her although she was fat back then. But, he still loves her just the way she is. That’s why I called Yul unnie my future sister-in-law.

After Minho oppa put Yul unnie on my bed, I changed her clothes. Then suddenly my phone was ringing. I saw the caller ID. It’s Taemin oppa.

“Yoboseyo. Oppa, why are you calling this late? I thought you already asleep.” I said.

‘“Nothing. I just want to say goodnight to you. Goodnight princess.” Said Taemin oppa. Then he just hung up the call. I was shocked. I was dying from happiness. This is why I like him more than Kai oppa. He’s sweet, kind, gentle, and always knows what I want just by looking right into my eyes. But Kai oppa is also kind. But he never do this kind of things because he thinks that it’s kind of childish and immature. And oh... how i hate him when he said that doing these things giving him goosebumps. I think I’ve made my decision. I’ll tell them my decision on Monday.

 

Yuri’s Pov

“Yul unnie..”

Who is it? Ah.. Guess that I sleep in Ssull’s room again

“Neh Ssull? I’m already awake now” I said.

“I’ve made my decision.” Said Sulli making me sit on the bed.

“So wwhat is it? Tell me” I asked for her answer.

“I think it’s Taemin oppa whom I choose.” Said Sulli.

“KYAAAA!! IKNEW IT!!”” I yelled not realizing that it’s not my house.

“Sssshhh!!! Yul unnie. Umma and Appa and the others are still sleeping.” Said Sulli.

“Sorry Ssull. It just... I’m happy you choose him.” I said.

 

“YUL!!! WHAT’S WRONG?! I HEARD YOU WERE SCREAMING JUST NOW.” Asked Minho.

“Nothing. Hehe..” I said while looking at Sulli.

“There’s something. I know you girls. Just tell me.” Said Minho.

“Sulli said that..” “Wait Unnie!! Don’t tell oppa!!” Sulli said.

“Wae?! Come on!! Just tell me Ssull!!” Minho insisted Sulli to tell him.

“ANDWAE!! You will tease me all day long!!” said Sulli.

“I won’t! I promise!” said Minho.

“*sigh* Okay. I’ve made my decision. And It’s Taemin oppa.” Said Sulli.

“That’s it? I thought there’s something.” Said Minho like it’s not a big deal.

“What? That’s it?” I asked disbelieve.

“Well what else? It’s obvious that in the end it’s Taemin whom she will choose.” Said Minho while leaning to Sulli’s room’s door.

“You knew? But how?” asked Sulli in disbelieve.

“You are my beloved sister. Ofcourse I knew it. I’m with you since you were born. How can I not know about these kind of things? I knew it when you are in love with someone.” Said Minho.

This is what I like from Minho, cares with his family. Although he might be rude sometimes, but he’s still the gentle Minho whom I know since I was little.

“By the way, Umma has something for you, Yul. She’s at her room.” Said Minho while leaving me and Sulli.

“Okay. See you later Ssull. Minho!! Wait me!” I said while calling for minho’s name.

 

“Umma, are you waiting for me?” I asked Minho’s mom.

“Yes Yul. Come. Sit here.” Minho’s mom said while patting the area beside her. I walked to where she is and sit beside her.

“What’ wrong umma? Do you want to tell me something?” I asked while hugging her. Well it’s my habit that whenever I come to Minho’s house, I hug his mom.

“Actually I want to give you something, Yul.” Said Minho’s mom. Then suddenly, she gave me this beautiful necklace.

“Umma, what is it for?” Iasked while looking at the necklace.

“It’s from Australia, Yul. I was walking in the mall when I saw this beautiful necklace. Then I suddenly thought tat it will look good if you are the one who wears it.” Said Minho’s mom.

I was speechless. This is really beautiful. And it’s from Minho’s mom. Although my mither always buys me this kind of things. But still, the thought of Minho’s mom that is counted.

“Thank you Umma. I’ll keep it and guard it with all of my heart.” I said while hugging her.

“Oww don’t mention it, my dear. Anything for my future daughter-in-law.” Said Minho’s mom.

Wait.Why is it sudeenly hot in here? Am I blushing? Aniyo. It must be the air conditioner that turns off....