Chapter 2

Love From The Start

Chapter 2

“Nickhun..” What is he doing here? Wasn’t it enough for him to dumped me in front of many people in my Junior High School? Seriously I don’t even want to remember it anymore. He dumped me because I was fat and ugly. And he said he was just toying me because his friends asked him to. If he succeed in making me look like a fool in front of ou friends, then his friends would gave him what he wants.

 

I panicked a little. I don’t know why but since that day, I will always trembelling and crying whenever I see Nickhun. Guess that day bring so much effect to me, because until now, whenever I’m having relationship, I always dumped my boyfriend because I’m afraid that my boyfriend will dumped me first like what Nickhun had done to me.

 

“How are you Yul?” asked Nickhun like nothing ever happened between us.

“D..do you even n..need to ask abb..bout it? W..what are you doing here?” I asked while tremmbelling hard. Minhoo where are you? I need you to take me from this place because I can’t even move my legs

“I just want to buy ddeokboki when suddenly I saw a beautiful woman buying ddeokboki alone” said Nickhun.

“D..don’t bother me. Just l..leave me alone.” I said.

“What if I don’t want? Look Yul I just want to..”

“Leave me alone!! Don’t you understand what I’m saying?!! Didn’t you had enough with what you’ve done to me?! “ I yelled at him. I really want to go as far as possible as long as there’s no Nickhun in front of me.

“Yul I just want to..”

“Leave her alone”

 

Minho’s POV

 

I was walking around the park when suddenly I remembered that I left Yuri in that store. Pabo Minho! It has been 45 minutes since you left her. Let’s just go back to where Yul was and go home.

When I was walking to the store, suddenly..

“Leave me alone!! Don’t you understand what I’m saying?!! Didn’t you had enough with what you’ve done to me?! “ Why is Yuri yelling at that guy? Who is that guy? I can’t see his face clearly, so I walk closer to them then suddenly I realize who it is. Nickhun. What is he doing in here?

So I walk closer again and I said,

“Leave her alone”

Both Nickhun and Yuri turn their head. I can see that Yuri is tearing and her legs are already trembelling because of fear. That bastard. How dare he shows his face in front of Yuri after that day?

“Hello Minho. Long time no see” said Nickhun.

“What are you doing in here? Just go away” I said while holding back my anger

“Well I just want to greet her. See you later, Yul.” Said Nickhun while smiling at Yuri. Then he walk away from us.

 

“Yul, are you okay?” I asked her because she didn’t say anything since I came.

“Yul, answer me!” still, there’s no response.

Then suddenly she cried while falling on her knees and covering her face. Aisssh. I know it will turn out like this. I carried her bridal style to my car because I know that in this condition, she can’t even move her legs. What I worried about is if her asthma attacked her again. The problem is, because she never gets her asthma again so far, she didn’t bring her medicine. She left it in her room. *sigh* Pabo Yul...

We arrived at my car. I put her in the passenger seat and put the seatbelt. After that, I went to my seat and locked the door. I started the engine and we began to move. How am i supposed to explain to my mom about this? I will get scolded again because I left her for almost an hour.

 

“Yul, are you okay now?” I asked

“I told you I’m okay. My asthma doesn’t attack anymore” she said while leaning on the seat, exhausted from the crying.

“Alright. If you need something, just tell me. Okay?” I said while stealing glances at her.

“Okay. And don’t worry. I won’t tell your mom about this. I will stay bright like usual. Just wake me up when we almost reach your house. “ she said while closing her eyes.

Pabo. How can I wake you up in your condition like this? I don’t even want to turn on the engine if the engine will disturb your sleep. And the most important thing is,

I love seeing your sleeping face...

After a long one hour, finally we arrived at my house. I don’t want to wake her up so I carried her to Sulli’s room. In my house..

“CHOI MINHO!! WHAT TOOK YOU SO...long?” my mother stop yelling after seeing Yuri is sleeping.

“Where’s Sulli mom?” I asked my mom

“In her room” Said my mom, but almost whispering.

I put Yuri in the sofa and asked my mom to take care of her while I’m calling for my lovely dongsaeng.

“Ssull!!” I yelled because I have to  bring Yuri to her room

“Neh oppa?” asked Sulli.

“Open your door room. Yuri is staying tonight.” I said

“Jinjja? Neh oppa.” Said Sulli. After she opened the door,”What’s happening to her? Where’s Yuri Unnie?” asked Sulli. Well Yuri is close to Sooyung noona and Sulli. So, if Yuri sleptover in my house, she would sleep in Sulli’s or Sooyoung noona’s room

“Downstairs. Sleeping” I answered her.

I carried her back to Sulli’s room and then put her in Sulli’s bed. I admire her once again and said in my heart,

“Have a nice dream, Yul.”