Chapter 12

Love From The Start

“Psst. Yah. Kim Hyoyeon. Why is Yuri’s face looks so gloomy?” Jessca asked to Hyoyeon while whispering. They are at the canteen now. Taeyeon was texting with wooyoung, Tiffany was texting with Siwon, Sooyoung was looking for Key, Seohyun was texting with Yonghwa, And the rest was just talking each other. What Jessica don’t know, it all just something they did to distract Jessica for being suspicious. They all ahad promised to Yuri to not let Jessica know from them. Includng the ‘texting’ act. It was all just acting. What Tiffany, Taeyeon, and Seohyun text to their boyfriend was about Yuri’s problem. They have known about it.

“Molla. Asked her.” Said Hyoyeon while in fact every person in the group had already know about it. But they agreed to keep it a secret until Jessica know it herself. Everyone know this plan.

 

Jessica’s POV

“I wouldn’t asked you if she answered my question.” I said to her while glaring at her.

“Then don’t ask me. Ask her. It’s her problem. Why I should know all of her problem?” said Hyoyeon while looking at the other side. Seriously this girl. I can’t even imagine if one day, she had a boyfriend. Poor that person. That person wll be suffered because she isn’t pay attention to him.

“Psst. Choi Sooyoung.” I called her.

“Em? Wae?” Asked Sooyoung

“What is up with Yuri?” I asked her.

“Don’t know. Ask her. Aish! Jessica!! I was looking for Key when you called me. Geez.” Said Sooyoung while searching for Key who now is missing.

“Yah. Just date him.” I said with a sarcastic tone

“I would love to.” She said while smiling like an idiot.

 

Then suddenly, there is a junior walked towards me and say, “Unnie, chukae! Finaly Soojung gets what she wants.” Said that person. Well, I don’t really remember all my junior. But all entire scholl knows us, because we are popular. Hahaha. Okay back to the topic.

“What? What are you talking about?” I asked her.

“Yah you punk. Stop what you want to talk about. We doesn’t even understand what you are talking about.” Said Sooyoung while giving her death glare.

“No. Go on. What did you mean by that?” I asked her again.

“You don’t know Unnie? I thought you know about it since you are Krystal’s sister. She announced that she and Minho oppa is now engaged. Well, I thought that Minho oppa is in relationship with Yuri Unnie but now I know that it’s not true because.....”

“WHAT?!” I yelled to that junior.

“OMO! Unnie!!! You scared me.” She said.

“Repeat what you say.” I said to her while looking at her.

“I thought Minho oppa is in relationship with Yuri Unnie.” She said.

“Before that you idiot.” I said to her while cursing at her. Seriously. She is already high school and yet her mind set is like an elementary student

“Minho oppa is engaged with Krystal.” She said.

 

Krystal’s POV

“Chukae, Soojung. Finally you got him.” Said one of my friends.

“Oh ofcourse I will get him. I  told you that nothing is impossible for me.” I said to her while grining as well. Suits you Kwon Yuri. I told you not to mess with Jung Soo Jung. Nothing is impossible for me. It’s all begin 3 days ago...

 

(Flashback To 3 days ago in her house)

“I’m home” I said while walking to the living room to greet my father because my father was in the living room.

“Aigoo. Our Soojung has arrived.” My father said. Then I took a sit beside my father while pouting as well.

“Wae? Is there any problem at school?” My father asked me.

“Emm.” I answered while pouting.

“What is it?” My father asked.

“Well, there is a boy that I like in my school, but he seems to has no interest in me. But I really like this boy, appa. He is the most handsome boy in my school.” I said to my father.

“Who is he?” He asked while patting my head.

“Choi Minho.” I said.

“Choi Minho? A son from Choi’s company?” he asked.

“Em. Wae? You know him?” I asked.

“My company is one of the their bussiness partners.” He said.

“Then, Appa. Can you, you know, pair me with him? Just said that you will stop the partnership if they don’t want to pair me with him?” I asked to my appa.

“Andwae. They are one of the strongest company. Choi’s, Kwon’s, Park’s, and Kim’s company are the most powerful company in Korea. If I just cancelled the partnership, then our company will be collapsed. We are helping each other you know. Although our company also the most successfull company, but they give our company many benefit. I can’t do it.” Appa said to me while looking at me.

“Appa, han beonman. Jebal. Help me. Jebal, Appa. Don’t you love me, Appa?” I said while giving him my aegyo. I know that if I do my aegyo, my father will never resist me.

“Aissh. Arasso. Sometimes I hate your mom because she gave birth such a lovely daughters like you and Jessica.” My father said while looking at the TV.

 

Author's Note:

Here is another chapter for you guys. And I want to appologize to you all because of some changes I've mad, such as the tag. I know that I change the ontaeng couple to wootae couple. You know, when I search for some minyul moments in youtube, suddenly some wootae moments appear and when I watched it, I like this couple more than ontaeng couple. Mianhaeyo. But, try to search for wootae in win win episodes. They are such a lovely couple and I think they will make a good couple if they are together. And also for Kaistal. After I watched some Heirs episodes, I faell in love with Krystal and Minyuk acting. They are such a cute couple. And if they are standing together, side by side, they really good looking and will make a good couple too. 

So, I really appologize to the ontaeng and kaistal shipper. Jeongmal mianhaeyo. 

 

Anyways our girls win the 1st place in mcountdown!! I'm so happy for them. And don't you think Yuri Unnie become more beautiful this day? I know that she always is pretty. But, now she become more beautiful. I wonder what will Minho oppa think of Yuri Unnie now. Maybe he loves her more and more now? I really hope that someday I will hear a news about Minho oppa and Yuri Unnie is confirmed to be in a relationship. Kekekeke... Always support our girls!!