Confused

Evensong - The Noble

   Ariel sat at the sofa in the living room along, trying to figure out what was going on. Tao, Sehun and Xiu Min went outside to get some fresh air which gave Ariel some time to be alone, She was grateful for that. This isnt right, Ariel thought about what Tao told her just now, "We are wolves.... Seriously? Did they read too many twilight or werewolves novels? But then, Ariel tried to recall what happened yesterday - being sniffed by those people, bright red and yellow eyes, unbelievable strength, pups.... everything connects to each other, which bring Ariel's mind back to WOLVES..... Ariel shut her eyes and lend back, trying to rest her mind. Everything that happened was just too much and crazy for her. She just wished that she and TOP could just go back to their usual normal lives, going to school like any other kids.

   'You really are one sleepy head huh?' Ariel was surpirsed by a voice. She opened her eyes and saw Kris standing at the staircase, staring at her with a huge smirked on his handsome face. Then she realized that he wasnt wearing any shirt on and his hair was still damp. Kris smirk became bigger when he caught Ariel staring at him, "Hey, its rude to stare you know....." Ariel blush when she heard Kris said that and turned her head to the other side immediately, "Seriously? Put some clothes on....." Lazily, Kris put one a dark blue shirt without drying his hair. The dark blue shirt really made Kris's pale skin and golden eyes stands out.

    Kris then sat beside Ariel, they were so closed that both of their legs touched each other. Without a second thought, Ariel slowly movew slighty a distance away from him. Kris made a face when he saw Ariel moving away from him, "Ouch, that hurts.... You dont want to sit with me?" Ariel replied him with a dont-be-stupid tone, "Why would I want to sit with you? Beside, I dont really know you and.... Stop laughing!" Kris started laughing when Ariel raised her voice at him. Its been awhile since he laughed that much. Suddenly, Ariel flinch when Kris long slender fingers touch her left cheek gently. His touch was solf and gently which made Ariel felt that the part he touched was burning hot. She caught Kris's eyes soften when he spoke to her, "Did you know how worried I was these few years when you weren't by my side? Thank god you are safe...." Ariel felt that her whole face was burning red. She felt that she heard that sentance before, but she couldnt remember who said that. Her mind couldnt remember but her heart remembered that sentance so well.....

   Before Ariel could respond, Tao dashed into the living room, followed by Sehun and Xiu Min. Tao saw Ariel and Kris sitting side by side at the sofa, "Seriously, you two.... I am sorry to spoil you guys lovely moment but I think that red head gotta hide herself for a moment, Kris." Ariel was shocked when she saw those three and tried to hide her embarrassed face. Red head? Who are you to say me red head when you are having the same dark red hair like me?  thought Ariel when she heard Tao calling her red head. Kris made a deep growl and ask, " Its her right? I knew she wont let it go just like that, she really is a pain...." Ariel looked at them with a puzzled face. Sehun nodded ,"Hyung, Amber noona really came with her Lasser clan family members.." "Yeah, we saw that noisy fiance of yours when we were hunting." Tao continued. Kris only rolled his eyes, "She made herself my fiance without my knowing okay, so I am the innocent one.... Its okay, Hun and Xiu Min, both of you have to keep an eye on that human upstairs, dont let the Lasser notice his smell and existance."

  Ariel stood up and wanted to go upstairs to hide herself. She wouldnt want to see any other more weird stuff. But before she could passed by Kris, he pulled her hand and made her fell into his embrace and then she realized that she was sitting on his lap. Tao used both of his hands to cover Sehun and Xiu Min's eyes while he turned his head to another direction. Ariel's and Kris's face was so near now that they could almost kiss. Kris smile sweetly at Ariel's shocked face, "Where you think you are going? You are suppose to be at my side 24hours starting from now...."