Chapter 27

Soshi High

 

 

 

Just to make it CLEAR, We all know that Jessica's name is 'Jung Sooyeon, right?'. Well the JUNG SOYEON here was not JUNG SOOYEON.

 

So the SOYEON that was mentioned on the previous chapter WAS NOT JESSICA

 

 

 

I'm really sorry but there are a lot of CONFLICTS here! hahahaha~ Don't be mad! ^^~

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

CHAPTER 27 - EVIL YULTI

 

 

 

Taeyeon quickly ran throught the girl who he has thrown the ball at.

 

 

"Omagad. Are you okay?! I'm really really sorry!" Taeyeon said while crouching at the girl.

 

"I'm fine." The girl tried to stand but she felt again, "Oh God, I feel dizzy." She said then shaked her head.

 

 

 

"Taeng, is she okay?" The gang approached the duo and the one who asked was Yuri.

 

 

 

"She said yes but I think not! Wait me here, okay?" Taeyeon said then carried the girl, bridal style. Which shocked the girl and the gang and also the girls' friends.

 

"Kyaaaaahh~" The girl shouted but Taeyeon didn't mind it. Instead, he ran as fast as he can until he gets to the clinic. The gang followed the sight of the disappearing duo; especially Jessica who was not just staring, she was glaring.

 

 

"Hey Jess! For you~" Donghae came to her back and gave Jessica a white rose.

 

"Thanks" Jessica said then smiled a bit but still, her mind was on Taeyeon and that girl.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

They all went to the restaurant except Taeyeon. He was still with the girl because the nurse was nowhere to be found. With Donghae with them, Tiffany feels awkward, Yuri noticed it but he squeezed Tiffany's hand.

 

 

"... Ahem... Taeng told us to eat first. He'll be late a bit!" Yuri started. They ordered many foods like there was a feast! They were about to eat when Taeyeon came.

 

"I must be lucky! I reached on time! ... I mean us--" Taeyeon said then signalled someone to approach them. "Guys, is it okay for her to eat with us? She lost her friends when I carried her" Taeyeon said then called the waiter to get 1 more chair. 

 

 

"Here, sit." Taeyeon said then pulled the chair for Soyeon.

 

"Thank you" Soyeon said then sat afterwards. Taeyeon sat beside her, and in front of them was Jessica and Donghae. Taeyeon then smiled at Jessica and the latter didn't smiled back. Taeyeon didn't mind this because he thought she was just tired from the game.

 

 

They all started eating and they all ate in silence.

 

"Here eat this." Taeyeon said then gave some meat onto Soyeon's plate.

 

"Thanks!" Soyeon said then shyly smiled again.

 

"I'm really sorry for the inconvienience I brought you. I really hope you're fine!" Taeyeon whispered to Soyeon.

 

"I'm fine, really! You don't need to worry." Soyeon then smiled, and Taeng smiled back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"... Why did you lost your friends, anyway? You don't have cellphone or anything like that?" Jessica bitterly said to interrupt the talkings happening on the table. But only 2 persons know it was a bitter question; Tiffany and Yuri. So they gave each other a smirk and grin.

 

 

"She lost her phone too when I carried her.." Taeyeon explained.

 

"Oh... okay." Jessica slowly said

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After a minute or so, Taeyeon laughed. An ahjussi laugh, they all stared at him.
 
"Ya, Soyeon! Why are you so greedy? You are lot worse than Sooyoung!" Taeyeon said then quickly wiped Soyeon's dirt on the side of then he laughed again. Soyeon quickly hide her blush.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Woah, you two look like lovers!" Sooyoung said then chuckled. Sunny playfully slapped his arm.
 
"...  Sorry. So guys, what are we gonna do afterwards?!" Sunny said.

 

"Let's go at the bazaar! Shopping!!!" Tiffany squealed.

 

 

"Yeah, let's go shopping!" Seohyun squealed too.

 

 

"Oh yeah. Speaking of shopping. Sunny, are you a cloth?" Sooyoung started his pick up line again.

"And why is that?" Sunny answered lifelessly.

"Because I can't live without you~" Sooyoung said then winked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You are so sweet you are giving me toothache!" Sunny said then they all laughed, Even Donghae and Soyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

They all went to the bazaar, you can see that all the girls were excited. Even Taeyeon who dragged Soyeon on a gadgets stand to buy her a new phone. Jessica was being cold like her usual self.

 

 

"Seororo! Let's buy this! Pweaaasssee~" Yoong said then acted cute in front of Seohyun.

"Okay, but you don't have to do aegyo on me!" Seohyun said then playfully slapped Yoong's shoulder and they both laughed.

 

 

Meanwhile, Yuri and Tiffany are strolling to buy couple items. Sooyoung and Sunny are also buying, but still, arguing. Jessica bought so many dress and Donghae became her personal assistant.

 

 

 

 

 

 

They all bought what they need. After that, they went to the beach where the girls are captivated by the boys' abs. And the boys' being captivated by the girls' y bodies. They just swam, play, play and play!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Sorry for making this part short, I had nothing in mind! XD]

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

It was 9 p.m. when they reached home.

 

 

"Is it time to sleep?" Seohyun asked everyone. Tiffany grinned and Yuri chuckled.

 

"Big no!!! We have this~" Yuri said then raised a bottles of soju.

 

"Seriosly hyung?" Yoong said, shocked.

 

"Yuri, your jjang!" Sooyoung cheered.

 

 

"And we'll play Truth or Dare~" Tiffany squeled and grinned to Yuri.

 

 

 

"Taeyeon, what's your say in this?" Yuri asked Taeyeon who was busy fidgeting his fingers on his phone.

 

"Taeyeon?! Yah!!!" Sunny shouted and this made Taeyeon get back his sense.

 

"What?" Taeyeon asked, clueless. Yuri raised the soju and Taeyeon nodded. 

 

 

"Okay okay." Taeyeon said, smiling. "This girl is so funny! HAHAHAHAHHA! I'm dying of laughter!" Taeyeon suddenly laugh.

 

 

"Stop texting! Who are you texting with anyways?" Jessica asked, curious and coldly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Soyeon. I can't stop, she's so funny! HAHAHAHAHA" Taeyeon quickly said and Jessica just rolled her eyes.

 

 

"Psh.." Jessica said and only the YulTi couple heard it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Okay, I really had nothing in mind for this chapter! Sorry for those who are disappointed ( _ _ )

 

 

 

Anyways, Thankyou for the upvote @Taefany18 and @methology.

 

 

And to those who are always commenting, @EXOtiCNikkieXD, @hanzoo, @taeyinz, @rhanzz, @PiaRegine, @Poya95, @Babyboo_01 and @TaengManiac.

 

 

Leave a comment! Thankyou! :))