Chapter 25

Soshi High

CHAPTER 25

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany, Yuri, Jessica and Taeyeon were together on the clubhouse’s lounge. Taeyeon still feels awkward while Tiffany and Yuri give him a meaningful look. Jessica on the other hand was talking with Taeyeon.

 

 

“TIFFANY!!” Suddenly, a man came in front of them.

“What are you doing here?!” Tiffany, Yuri and Jessica asked.

“Why?! I just want to see Tiffany.” The man who interfere them said,

“Well. I don’t want to see you, Mr Choi Siwon” Tiffany said, a little angry.

 

 

“.... Really? As far as I know you were head over heels for me before.” Siwon said, smirking.

“Correction. BEFORE. Is that how silly you are? You’re so hard faced. Get your freaking scary face outta here” Yuri said then chuckled.

“Yuri, calling him silly will be an insult to silly people. He’s way worse than that!” Jessica remarked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“SIWON! Where the hell have you been, man? I was looking for you!” A person came and held Siwon’s shoulder. ”Oh! Tiffany….. Je--ssica?!” The person said shocked which has the same reaction with Jessica.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Dong-hae?” Jessica uttered. There was an awkward atmosphere, A super awkward atmosphere, no one dared to talk. Not even to utter a single word.

“And what are you doing here?!” Tiffany asked then pointed onto Donghae.

 

 

“Je-Jessica, Can we talk? Please?” Donghae said, visible tears can be seen in his eyes.

“Then talk.” Jessica said coldly.

“Privately. Please? Just please?” Donghae said then looked sprightly in Jessica’s eyes. Jessica looked over her right and left, to where Tiffany and Taeyeon was. Tiffany nodded unsure and Taeyeon who knows nothing just nodded too.

 

“Okay. ” Jessica said then smiled a little at Taeyeon. They went to the Garden of the Clubhouse, where they saw Sunny and Sooyoung talking while laughing at each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Can we… uhm.” Donghae said to Sunny and Sooyoung. Sunny understood so she just abruptly stood up and pulled Sooyoung with her.

 

“Why?!” Sooyoung said but Sunny kept pulling him until they reached Tiffany, Yuri and Taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What happened here? Why do all of you look so shocked and devastated?” Sooyoung said.

“Tiffany’s ex-boyfriend came here. Oh well, my night is ruined!” Yuri said then sulked.

“Jessica’s too!” Tiffany continued then held Yuri’s hand and squeezed it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“That’s Jessica’s ex-boyfriend?!!!” – Taeyeon, shocked.

“Yes, he is!” Tiffany answered then continued “So I suggest you better make your move now, I bet Donghae wants to get her again.” Tiffany said then smiled to Taeyeon.

 

“I can’t… I’ll do it on the right time.” Taeyeon said.

“When will be your right time? When Jessica is in Donghae’s arms again?” – Sunny.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Time will come, eventually.” – Taeyeon.

“Whatever. Just don’t blame us if Donghae got her again.” - Yuri said then sat down again on the couch of the lounge and Taeyeon quickly excused himself.

 

 

 

-Back at the Garden-

 

 

 

“Talk” Jessica coldly said.

 

“I- I just want to explain w-what happened.. It was really n-not my fault. It was Siwon’s!! He… he set me up! I was drunk! I didn’t know!” 

 

“So, by saying Siwon planned to make you drunk, you called me to go at the club you were and kiss a girl, passionately. With me seeing it!  And why do you still stay by Siwon’s side if he did all this?” Jessica said, almost shouting.

 

“I did that because I thought it was you! I was really drunk! I stay with him because he has no friends left! I still love you, Jess. Please, give me a second chance. Please?” Donghae said then pledged Jessica.

 

“I can’t say that but you have to pursue me. Prove me that you love me.” Jessica said then left with tear being visible in her eyes. She wants to cry out loud.

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

A short update... but meh! I think it's lame. hahahaha! Thankyou for those new subbies!

 

 

 

Thankyou for the upvote, @Knight_09!

 

 

LEAVE A COMMENT ^^~