Chapter 4

Soshi High

CHAPTER 4

 

 

[SUNNY’S POV]

 

“HERE!!!!!” She shouted then people looked at her.

“Sorry!” She said then bowed to them.

 

 

 

“Who is she?” Tiffany whispered

“Hyoyeon”  I simply answered

“Hyoyeon who?” She asked again.

“Hyoyeon I don’t know” I simply answered.

 

 

 

 

Then we sit with Hyoyeon.

“Can you tell us who are they?” Jessica asked.

“Aren’t you a little bit excited?” I asked Jessica then she shot me a deadly glare :O

Wait, wait. Who’s who who??” Tiffany asked with an eyebrow raised.

“Shut it Tiff. Just listen!” Jessica said

 

 

Okay??!! The first one is Im Yoong. President of the Theatre club. He's cute, smart and handsome! That’s why he’s famous and also his alligator laugh, you won’t even know it’s him when he’s on the stage! He’s totally different! He’s the heir of Im Electronics... Rich.. well, all of them are rich.” We nodded.

 

 

“Second is, Choi Sooyoung, The captain of the basketball club. You can notice that since he’s tall. He loves to play tricks on everyone--”

“Yeah, like what he did while a go” I said.

“What did he do?” Tiffany asked.

“He played trick on us” I said.

“What did he do?” She asked again.

“Ugh, Tiffany! Shut up. Go Hyoyeon, continue” Jessica said.

 

 

 

“Okaaay? But he’s the friendliest of them! I think everyone in the campus is his’ friend. He is a Shikskin. But I wonder why he’s not getting fat. No girlfriend since birth”

 

 

“Next one is Kwon Yuri, the captain of the swimming team. Be aware of him, he’s a playboy”

“I KNEW IT!!” Tiffany said then we looked at her -__________-

“Sorry!” ^___________^V

“Can I continue now? He was like that since his past girlfriend broke up with him with his’ cousin. And that was his first relationship. ”

 

"Ohh Poor him..." Seohyun said

 

“And the last one is Kim Taeyeon, the captain of the football club. Short for a man’s height but do not underestimate him. He’s the MVP of the club. Dorky since child. Let me tell you a little bit of a secret. He’s been looking for his childhood crush or love or friend that went to America or I think that girl had amnesia?”

“Ohh. Poor him..... and her!” Seohyun said

 

 

“They are like the Campus Princes’ since they’re famous. Even from other schools come by just to see them! They are like celebrities”

“Why do you know so much about them?” Tiffany asked

“Of course! I’m Kim Hyoyeon--”

 

“Are you some kind of their creepy fan?” I asked

“Stalker?” Jessica said

“You adore them so much?” Seohyun said

“YOU’RE A SPY AND YOU’RE GONNA KILL THEM!!???” Tiffany said then covered . We all glared at her . What a  stupid question to ask...

 

 

 

Nope that’s super gross and I will never be one of their creepy fan or stalker!!!! I don’t adore them and I'M NOT GONNA KILL THEM!! I'm Kim Hyoyeon, Kim Taeyeon’s cousin.”

 

 

 

---

 

Double update, but this one's short! Please leave a comment. Thankyoouuu for reading :))