Chapter 11

Soshi High

CHAPTER 11

 

 

 

[Sunny’s POV]

 

After Tiffany and Yuri left, me and this giant went to the kitchen.

 

 

“YAAAHH! Why do you have to drag me here with you??!!” I said to him

 

“Because.... No reason” Sooyoung said then made an evil smirk

 

“I DON’T KNOW HOW TO COOK YOU GIANT!”

 

“I WILL TEACH YOU! MIDGET!!” He shouted at me

 

“YOU DON’T NEED TO SHOUT AT ME YOU GIANT!!!” I shouted at him

 

“YOU STARTED IT!!!! ....  *minute of silence*

 

 

 

Okay then. Let’s use our normal voice since it’s just the two of us in this room” WOW! A change of atmosphere...

 

“Okay...” I said.

 

 

 

He was teaching me how to make fried rice. When I am mixing the rice in the pot, he went at my back.

 

“You should do it this way” He said then held my hand that’s with the ladle and mixed it together with my hands.

 

“You should do it like that” He said then smiled. I smiled back.

 

I just noticed it was our first time being peaceful...

 

 

After 30 minutes, we were done with all the foods we need to cook. I was amazed with the foods we made. It was fried rice and other many basic foods since We’re not that professional  :3

 

Good job, Midget!”

“WHO ARE YOU CALLING A MIDGET??!! YOU GIANT SHIKSKIN!”

“YOU ARE THE MIDGET!! AND I AM NOT A TALL YOU ARE JUST SO SHORT!!”

 

“I AM NOT MIDGET! IT’S JUST THAT YOU ARE SO TALL!!! ”

“STOP COMPLAINING! YOU ARE MIDGET”

 

 

 

***

 

[No One’s POV]

 

“Who’s the midget?” Taeyeon entered the room then tasted the fried rice Sunny and Sooyoung made.

“It’s you” Jessica, who was at the kitchen counter said.

“I’m not a midget” Taeyeon said then pout.

 

“YAH! MIDGET #1! MASTER OF MIDGET #2 SUNNY! STOP TASTING THE FOOD!” Sooyoung shouted at Taeyeon.

 

“YAH! SHIKSKIN! IT’S YOU WHO KEEP TASTING THE FOOD SINCE WHILE A GO!! YOU THINK I DIDN’T NOTICE??!! YOU ALMOST FINISH THE ---”

 

“I WAS JUST MAKING SURE IF YOU DIDN’T PUT POISON IN THE FOOD!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Why can’t you two have peaceful time together?” Yuri said. They didn’t notice him since he was in the doorway with Tiffany.

 

“I don’t know. Every time I see that monster’s face my voice is turning up to 100!” Sunny said to them

 

“WHO ARE YOU CALLING A MONSTER, MINION??!!” Sooyoung shouted

“WHO ARE YOU CALLING A MINION, MONSTER??!!” Sunny shouted, too!

 

“YAH! YOU TWO! STOP IT! I REALLY WANT TO GET RID OF YOU TWO!” Jessica said. Taeyeon laughed and he went to the side of Jessica. He put his arm around Jessica’s shoulder.

 

“Sica, you know. Just.... let them be. That’s their way to show how they truly love each other” Taeyeon said to Jessica . Taeyeon chuckled and Jessica giggled and blush.

 

Sunny and Sooyoung didn’t mind what Taeyeon said. Instead, they put out their phones and took a picture of Taeyeon and Jessica, who looks like in their own world along with Yuri and Tiffany who took pictures too!

 

 

But there was one problem; Tiffany’s camera has shutter sound. Jessica looked at the four only to find them hiding their phone.

 

“I’m sparing you all of your lives in 3 seconds ... “ Jessica said but they vanished so fast. She didn’t even finished her sentence yet!!

 

Taeyeon, laughed out loud. Jessica was staring at him while he was laughing, Jessica finds it cute.

 

 

 

--

 

Teaser:

 

“Did you ever had a boyfriend?” He asked and looked at her eyes.

“Not yet. ” She answered honestly.

“Let’s talk about you and me... ” He said and that made her shocked and blushed.

 

He mentally face-palmed himself, he didn’t knew himself about what he was talking about.

 

“I MEAN let’s talk about love. You know... ahh-- our topic will be love..” He awkwardly said.

 

----

 

I updated double!! It's because we have classes tommorow :(. I'll do many reports and projects :3. Maybe I can't update tomorrow ;)

 

 

 

Anyways, Thankyou for those who are still reading this! HAHA :D