Chapter 24

Soshi High

CHAPTER 24

 

 

 

 

 

“YAH! Just tell us you went to the bathroom and pooped!” – Sooyoung said then smirked.

 

“I DID NOT! I just.. pee! Yes! I just peed!” Sunny retorted back. “Anyways, don’t mind Sata---- ehehe. What are we gonna do tomorrow?! Since the teacher told us we’re on our own tomorrow.”

 

“Good thing you listened unnie. Not like the other one in this room~ OH! Let’s just go at the beach nearby. I’ve heard there’s a bazaar there and some things~” – Seohyun said excitedly which earned a shocked face from the people.

 

 

“THERE’S A BEACH HERE?!!” They all shouted in unison except the Maknae couple.

“Yeah, and according to my research, it’s just 5-10 minute drive.” – Yoong said

 

 

 

 

 

“REALLY?!!!” They all said excited.

 

 

 

“Let’s go there tomorrow then.” Taeyeon said which earned a nod from the people on the living room. “I’ll just go to the kitchen and get a drink. I’m feeling thirsty, Be right back!” Taeyeon said then started walking into the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Actually, Taeyeon feels nervous inside that room.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

[Taeyeon’s POV]

 

I don’t know what I felt beside Jessica but, damn! I felt so uncomfortable. I shouldn’t have liked her. If not, I shouldn’t have been awkward to her.

 

I didn’t realized that I started banging my head in the fridge. “What are you doing with the fridge?! Stop that!!! Your head will bleed!” Sooyoung said with concerned face.

 

“Sorry. It's just that, I’m thinking of something” I said to him.

 

“Why do you have to hit your head with this innocent fridge?! What if your blood sticks with this fridge? It will cause some damage! Oh refrigerator, I’m sorry for letting Taeyeon hurt you. Don’t worry. I stopped him, there’ll be no blood” He said talking to the fridge. What the FAQ?!

 

“YAH! I thought you were concern for me?!” I said to him and he looked at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeahh.. About that… 75% for the fridge and only 25% for you.” He said then made a peace sign.

 

“What a good best friend!” I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

 

 

 

“As a good best friend, Why?! What were you thinking?” Sooyoung said munching the snack he got from the fridge.

 

“I like someone…” Taeyeon said unsure. “Don’t tell this to everyone, especially Yul and Yoong!”

 

“Okay, I won’t tell.” He said and smiled.

“I think I like Jessica?” I said then he just continued eating his snack.

 

 

 

“Yeah. Everyone will like Jessica, she’s pretty and WHAT?! YOU LIKE THE JESSICA JUNG?! WHO’S ON THE SAME HOUSE WITH U----” I immediately covered his mouth.

“What were you thinking?! What if someone hears you?!” I said to him and pinched his ear.

 

“I’m sorry. It’s just that… You like her?! How?!” – He said then stared at me.

“I don’t know!!! Let’s go inside now. They’ll be suspicious if we’ll stay here for long.” I said and dragged him with me.

 

 

 

 

 

                          When we reached the living room, all of them are there except Jessica. Me and Sooyoung sat down in our respective seats. Sooyoung went to the side of the room and started calling Yoong, Yuri and me. Oh God! I forgot Sooyoung was the blabber-mouth among of us!

 

“Come here guys.” He said then we came near him.

 

“I have a secret to tell you. ” He said then continued, “What will I do?? I think I like Sun------ waahahahah! I mean Taeyeon likes Jessica… Oh gosh. I just didn’t reve----” he was stopped when the YoonYul couple shouted

 

“WHAT??!!”– Yuri said with shocked face.
“Why didn’t you tell us?!”- Yoong said then pointed at me

 

“YAH! I told you it was a secret” I said then head locked Sooyoung. ”I didn’t mean to say it! It just came out on my mouth! I’m sorry!!!” Sooyoung said then I tightened my headlock on him.

 

“What’s happening here?!” The three girls approached us; Tiffany, Sunny and Seohyun.

 

“Taeyeon likes Jessica.” Yul said, straightly. He’s not even thinking! Oh god! Why did I even tell this to Sooyoung?!

 

 

“WHAT?! YOU LIKE JESSICA?!” The 2ny said.

“Wait, you?! As in Taeyeon Oppa likes Unnie??!!”Seohyun said a little loud.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Taeyeon likes unnie who??.....” A new voice came and we all straightened our posture and went back to our seat.

 

“Well. Ahem… Taeyeon likes …. SUNMI Noona!!” Yoong said and I just gave him my –wtf- face. Sunmi?! The one who keeps following me?! No way will I like her!!

 

“Oh. Good for you Taeyeon.” She said coldly. Why didn’t she used my nickname? :3

“Hehe. Thankyou?? Let’s all prepare ourselves. The party’s gonna start soon.” They all went to their rooms to prepare and fixed themselves.

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

-At the Party-

 

[Yoong’s POV]

 

            As soon as we reached the party place, there were lots of people! There are many people greeting us and congratulating us. We smile in return.

 

“Seohyun-ah? What would you like to drink?” I asked Seohyun since she was with me.

“Iced tea is fine.” She said smiling a bit.

 

“Okay, I’ll just go get one!” I said to her then left.

 

 

I got the Iced Tea for her and juice for me. Since I won’t drink cause I’ll be the one to drive our rented van here. When I reached Seohyun’s place. She was with someone...

 

“Here’s your drink, Seororo!” I gave her drink as soon as I said that. “Uhm, who is HE?” I asked her then I put my hand on her shoulder. I saw her blush~ I made Seo blush~ haha!

 

“Oh, he’s Yonghwa. My old classmate~” Seohyun said cheerfully.

“Yonghwa? As in the JUNG Yonghwa?” I asked, Jung Yonghwa was Seohyun’s crush if I’m not mistaken.

 

“Yeah, that’s me. Nice to meet you, bro~” Yonghwa said then smiled largely.

“Nice to meet you too... ” Yoong said then smiled; a fake smile.

 

Seohyun and this Yonghwa just talked to themselves. Wow, it’s like I’m not here! They were talking for about 15 minutes, while I, just stand here watching them. 

 

“Are you done?” I asked since I was getting bored.

“Oh! Sorry, I was catching up things with Seohyun I didn’t noticed you there. I must go back to my group now; I think they’ll be looking for me.” Yonghwa said then waved goodbye to Seohyun .

 

 

“How’s having a chat with your crush?” I asked her.

 

“He’s not my crush anymore. It was before~” Seohyun said smiling largely.

“You are so blushing right there. How can that be?” – I said seriously.

 

 

“Why will I blush to someone when I have my boyfriend here with me? Huh?” – She said then smiled “Why, huh? Tell me why, Yoongie!!” She continued with aegyo.

“Tcch. You are blushing, I saw it even if it’s dark!!” I said to her.

“Wait. Are you ------  jealous?????” She asked with eyebrow raised.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yes, Hyunnie! I’m damn jealous.”

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

[Sooyoung’s POV]

 

 

Sunny and I were together somewhere in this clubhouse, \

 

 

“SUNNY!” Sunny was called by a boy. Whom I think was not familiar, he approached Sunny with smile and they smiled at each other. This little midget on my side was now smiling largely, tcch!

 

“Sungmin oppa~~ Why are you here?” Oh wow, she used a lot of aegyo in there. I’m getting chills!

“Sunny!! I missed you! Your schoolmate invited me! Why do you have to transfer school? I’m now sad!” The Sungmin guy said. Schoolmate? I’m gonna go kill that schoolmate of ours! Kidding!!!

 

“I missed you too oppa! Sorry I had no connection with you. I was busy last break because my father wants me to meet someone! But see? We see each other now!” Sunny said happily.

“I really, really missed you! Can’t you come back to our school?” The guy said with beautiful eyes. Iw!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“AHEM! ------- Sunny, who is he?” I asked.

“Uh, he’s Sungmin! You don’t know him?” She asked to me.

“I won’t ask if I know” I said to her that made her roll her eyes to me.

 

 

“Why? What is your relation to Sunny?” Sungmin said with curios eyes.

“I’m her friend.. Enemy.. Why? You, what is your relation to her?” I said but whispered the enemy part.

“I’m courting her and I know I have the chance!” He said mockingly.

 

 

 

 

“Oh really?... Then..., I’ll court her too!!!!” I said proudly. Oh god! What am I saying?!!

“WHAT?!” Sunny and Sungmin said, I didn't know what I did!!

 

 

“Excuse us! Let’s go.” I grabbed Sunny’s wrist to make her come with me. “What are you doing??!!” She asked.

 

“Just go with me, please?” I said to her and she nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-At the Garden of the Clubhouse-

 

 

 

“Is… it true?” Sunny asked.

 

“What’s true?” Sooyoung asked back then looked into Sunny’s eyes.

 

“You…. Courting me?...” – Sunny.

 

“What?! Of course not! HAHAHAH! I just don’t want that guy from you!! He looks like  gay!” Sooyoung said then laughed.

 

“YAH! I am about to answer him my yes!” Sunny said then stuck her tongue out.

 

“WHAT?! NO YOU CAN’T!” Sooyoung said while shaking his head.

 

“And why is that?!” Sunny asked with eyebrows raised.

 

“Because... You just can’t!” Sooyoung said.

 

 

“Wait... do you like me? Perhaps?” – Sunny asked raising her eyebrows up and down.

“I.... I do.... I don’t! Why will I?” Soooyung said. Almost shouting!

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay then, I’ll now go to Sungmin! Bye Soo~” sunny said  and was about to leave when Sooyoung held her shoulder.

 

“Stop. Don’t go...., I- I-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes, I like you.” Sooyoung said seriously.

 

 

 

--

 

I cut it. It was supposed to be long. But I cut it. HAHAHA! SORRY!

 

 

 

Well, Thankyou for the upvote @Happy_Panda =)). You made me happy! HAHA =))

 

 

 

PLEASE! Leave a comment ♥