Chapter 20

Soshi High

 

Due to EXOticNikkieXD's demand. Here's the update. HAHA!

 

 

***

 

CHAPTER 20

 

 

-At some place, somewhere-

 

*click* *flash*

*click* *flash*

*click* *flash*

*click* *flash*

 

 

 

“Yah! Tiffany! Turn off your flash!!!” – Sunny.

 

“The effect is better with flash. OMG! I’M VOMITTING RAINBOWS!!” – Tiffany.

 

 

 

 

“My storage is full. Damn!! I’m gonna go sell this at the underground website. I’ll get much money! Wuhahaha!” – Yuri.

 

“I LOOK LIKE PAPARAZZI!! BWAHAHA! Yul, when you sell this. Buy me many foods! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!” – Sooyoung

 

 

 

 

 

“Why is Taeyeon oppa talking?? Is he really asleep?!” – Seohyun..

 

“That’s his habit. Sleep talking! But hey, they look good together, no?” – Yoong said and Seohyun nod.

 

 

 

 

‘Uuugghhh!’ Jessica groaned and Taeyeon woke up, only to reveal 6 faces close to them. –-- And Jessica woke up too. So they all straightened their posture.

 

“Uhhh.....  what are you doing?! ..... Yah, you four! Why are your cell phones out?” Taeyeon asked, suspicious.

 

“I’m texting someone!!” – Yuri said then smiled.

 

“I DIALLED DELIVERY!!!!!” Sooyoung said

 

“I am... playing games with my phone. Haha. Hehe. Haha! Die you MADERFADER!!!” – Sunny said evilly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“IAM. TAKINGSELCA! YES!!! IAMTAKINGSELCA. HAHAHA” Tiffany said then posed with a peace sign.

 

 

 

 

 

“Then why are all of you here?” – Jessica.

“Well, noona. All of the SOSHI HIGH students went to the camp court and we’re here to wake you two up. We already got the permission of the teacher.”

 

“Come. Let’s go! The teacher’s probably waiting for us!” – Seohyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

They went to the main camp court, it was huge, extravagant! All the 4th year students of Soshi High in one plance.. The others who were also a 4th year were also in that place; the only difference is the school’s name. There were many people from different schools!! There are like half of thousands of them in there!!  But it was really spacious.

 

“As we all said, be close whoever your partners will be. And your partner will be your accompany in all things that will happen in this camp! Well not for other competitions but never mind. You get me all right?!

 

 

Just don’t do something RATED in your villas! You all know what I mean!! Now go get your house keys to Mr. Park! The villas have 4 rooms, so 4 partner each villa!” – The head teacher said.

 

They all get their house numbers; and coincidentally. They were all roommates.

 

 

 

 

WOW! This will be soooo fun!! DAEBAK!! ” – Taeyeon said then all of them nodded and smiled like a retard.

 

 

“Okay, please go here after an hour and arranging who your roommates will be! All of us have an activity to do. Now go to your villas. Oh by the way—I have an announcement to make later!” – The other teacher said; there were total of 4 teachers, their teacher, 4-B’s teacher, 4-C’s teacher and 4-D’s teacher.

 

 

They went to their villa. Their temporary house was—awesome! There is living room, kitchen, dining room and 4 bedrooms! There are 4 king sizes bed in each room. Of course, Soshi High is the most prestigious school inside Korea. So their villa was jjang!

 

“Uhmm, I’ll arrange all of us—Me and Yuri at the bottom room left. Jessica and Tiffany bottom room right. Sunny and Seohyun at the upper room left. Yoong and Sooyoung upper room, right. Is there any objection here?!” - Taeyeon

 

 

“Uhhh- I can’t be roommate with my Fanyy?!” – Yuri jokingly said.  Tiffany blushed at the word ‘ My Fany ‘. She feels like, she was really special to Yuri.

 

“No, Yuri. I know you. So, that’s final. Let’s go fix our clothes at our rooms! Let’s get down here after 10-20 minutes and Tiffany, can you cook?” – Taeyeon

 

“Do you want our villa to burn down in an instant?” – Jessica.

 

“YAH! I’m not that bad.” – Tiffany.

 

“Ehehehehe, never mind. Sooyoung will cook! That is ah-uh final~~” Taeyeon said then ran to his room.

 

“Tss. Dorky as usual~” Yuri said then followed Taeyeon at the room.

 

 

 

****

 

Sooyoung went to the kitchen just after 5 minutes. He went there to cook. And Sunny went out after a minute; she was supposed to go to the living room when she noticed someone on the kitchen.

 

“Need a hand?!” – Sunny.

 

“No thanks. I don’t want to burn this kitchen!” – Sooyoung.

 

“You know me..., I can learn easily and I’m not as bad as Tiffany.” – Sunny said then laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YAAAAHHHH! I HEARD THAT!!!!!!’ Tiffany yelled from the other room.

 

They both laughed. After laughing for minutes,

 

 

“Okay, go cut the vegetables. Good thing that the fridge here is full of products!”

 

Sunny followed as what Sooyoung will say or make her do. She was learning—yet having fun at the same time. She knew that she was happy whenever she was with Sooyoung.

 

“D.O.N.E. Good job Sunny~” Sooyoung said and went out the kitchen to prepare the table. Sunny was shocked... really shocked. It was the first time that her frienemy, called her by her name. Usually, it was ‘midget’. She felt her heart beat so fast~

 

 

 

After 20 minutes, they were all at the dining table.

 

“Wow hyung, this was fast. I now believe that you had this trait from your mother! I miss your mother!” – Yoong.

 

“Yeah, she was the best cook I ever met!!” – Yuri

 

“Just visit her next time when she’s not busy.” – Sooyoung.

 

“Hmm. Nice. Sooyoung, you made this yourself?” – Jessica.

 

“No, Sunny helped me.” – Sooyoung.

 

“Sunny noona was the fire fighter. HAHAHA!” – Yoong said

 

 

 

 

“And they are making fun of me~ ” Tiffany said then pouted.

 

“It’s okay Fany. I think you’re not that bad in cooking.” – Yuri.

 

“Really?! Can I cook next time at your house?!” – Tiffany.

 

“Yeah..... sure” Yuri said unsure then smiled.

 

 

‘Clean your bathroom before eating. You’ll have a long day at the bathroom! You might sleep there!  Mwahahahaha!’ Jessica whispered in Yuri’s ear and laughed evilly.

 

 

‘Is she really that ‘bad’ ??!!’ Yuri whispered back.

 

‘Go find out yourself! Taste it~ Te-taste it~’ Jessica teased and made Yuri laugh.

 

 

“YAAAHH, Jessi! What are you telling him?!” – Tiffany said then pouted.

 

“I’m not telling him anything. Right, Yuri?!” Jessica said then nudged Yuri at the elbow.

“Yeah.. like what she said...” Yuri answered.

 

Taeyeon looked at them, envious. Yuri and Jessica laughing together, whispering at each other; He didn’t know but, he felt something like that.

 

 

 

Yuri and Tiffany are together, no need to be jealous.. jealous??!! I’m not jealous!! And besides, I have no right to be jealous. I mean envious’ – Taeyeon thought.

 

 

 

***

 

Just to make it clear, here's the villa and the camp court.

 

CAMP COURT

 

THEIR VILLA ( They only have one)

 

 

I don't know if it's right. Hahahaha! Just use your imagination guys! Thankyou for reading. 

 

 

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT ♥