Chapter 23

Soshi High

 

 

 

CHAPTER 23

 

 

They all woke up early, since the contest will start by 12 P.M., They were all at the living room when someone came in --

 

 

Good morning freaks and girls~” The visitor said who was energetic.

 

 

“Good morning Hyo! I missed you~” – Tiffany said.

 

“I missed you too pink monster!” Hyoyeon said. They’ve been closed since the day Hyo introduced the boys to them.

 

“You’ll be at the contest later, right? Good luck!” – Hyo.

 

“You too. Who are your teammates by the way?” – Jessica.

 

“Me, Hara, Sulli, Eunjung and Victoria.” Hyoyeon said, “Not bragging but mehh, I know we’ll win. Like every year.” She said then smirked playfully.

 

“You little brat. You are so full of yourself.” Taeyeon said then playfully smacked Hyoyeon’s head.

 

“What??! I am telling the truth!” Hyoyeon said then stuck her tongue out at Taeyeon.

 

“Good luck again!” – Sunny said with aegyo.

 

“Yayks, Stop that midget. It’s irritating!” – Sooyoung.

 

“Why? She’s cute though.” – Hyo.

“REALLY?!” – Sunny said with high pitched aegyo voice.

 

 

 

 

 

“Eherm~.. I’m outta here. Bye guys~” – Hyo

 

 

 

 

 

“See? I told you to stop that. Even I become irritated.” – Seohyun

 

“MAKNAE!” – Sunny said then they all laughed.

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

They all reached the venue by 11:45 A.M. – 15 minutes to go before the contest. They all gathered in one corner; cheering for each other.

 

 

 

“Annyeong students! Today is the day you’ve all been waiting for! The first is dancing team! I want to make this short so let’s introduce, YG high ladies!”

 

 

***

 

 

[Tiffany’s POV]

 

 

We are all at the backstage, since all of us are joining the contest. I’m here at the stairs with my Yuree. Watching the other groups perform. Our school was always the 6th out of 8th to perform. And currently, it was the ending of 4th one performing on stage.

 

 

 

“OMG. WHAT ARE THEY DOING?!” – Jessica said

“Are they DANCING?!” – Yoong said, shocked.

“Oh god, they’re humiliating themselves. They can’t even dance!!” – Hyoyeon who’s beside us said.

“WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” – Sooyoung laughed out loud that made everybody on the backstage laughed too.

 

 

“Ow-kay… that was ........ awesome?? Hehe….. Now!!!! Let’s welcome, SOSHI HIGH ladies! Let’s give them a hand.” The cheers were louder than others.

 

“Give them my hand?!” – Sooyoung.

“No, you stupid!” – Sunny

 

 

“Goodluck girls, FIGHTING!” – Taeyeon said to the girls before going to the stage. They all danced with energy and after they danced, all the mouths of the student were agape.

 

“JJANG!!!!”

“DAEBAK!!!”

“WOW! THAT WAS THE BEST PERFORMANCE!”

 

That was the comment received by the Soshi High Ladies Dancing Team.

 

 

 

 

 

After many minutes, it was Yuri’s group turn. They went up the stage and before they started dancing, they said something that made me or us surprised.

 

 

 

 

“This dance is dedicated to my Fany~ah!!” – Yuri said smiling which earned shouts from the crowd. I felt my face heated after that.

 

“This is for you, Seororo!!” Yoong said then made an heart shape on his head and I saw Seohyun smiled afterwards.

 

“Erm—this is for my chingu, Jessica!!!” Taeyeon said and I saw Jessica beside me whispered to herself, “Chingu? When did I became his Chingu?!” but smiled afterwards. Wow, she’s smiling a lot now.

 

 

“Eh?! Why didn’t you guys tell me!!!! --- Nevermind. I have no one to give dedication! AYY! I’ll just give this dedication to my enemy, since I have NO CHOICE. Sunny Midget, this is for you!!” Sooyoung said and stuck her tongue out at Sunny who was at the side stage with us.

 

 

YAHH! DO IT WHOLE-HEARTEDLY!” Sunny shouted which earned laughs from the crowd and teasings.  When they started dancing, everyone was spazzing and shouting on how y, awesome, and how good they are.

 

 

 

“Yuri is so handsome and awesome, right?!” – I asked Jessica who was beside me.

“Nah, my Chi---- Childhood friend’s better than him.” – Jessica said then stuck her tongue out.

“Childhood what?!” – I asked her.

“I dunno. It just came out of my mouth!” – Jessica said then rolled her eyes.

 

 

They were so cool, dancing! Now I know who’s winning. When they were done performing, the cheers were super loud, I think even from other school shouted.

                                                               

They came down the stairs and Yuri went to me and I wiped his sweats.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Aherm, I think the sugar in my food has rats now~” – Sooyoung said whistling.

“No need to be jealous, just say to Sunny you love her!!!” – Yuri said to him.

“Iwwww, I would not!” – Sooyoung said, like he is disgusted.

YAH! Why are you like that?! You can hurt Sunny’s feeling by your words.” – I said to him, because I looked at Sunny and she has this ‘hurt’ expression on her face and she became a little bit quiet.

 

 

 

After I say that, Sooyoung became quiet too.

 

 

 

**

 

[Sooyoung’s POV]

 

Did I really hurt her?! I really hate this mouth of mine! How can it be careless?! I approached her and tapped her shoulder.

 

“Hey…” I said to her, “Sorry about while a go, I didn’t mean to--”

“Nah it’s okay. We’re enemies, right?!” She said, which was right.

“Yeah. You’re right midget! You’re next to the next. Why are you so nervous?!” I asked her since she was fidgeting her fingers.

 

“Because it’s my first time performing with so much people.” She answered simply.

“Ah, then… sing as if it’s only us in here! You can do it!” I said to cheer her up and she smiled.

“Thanks. You were great too~”

 

‘and now let’s welcome, school #5!!’ the MC said.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeah, we’re next. I gotta go now~” She said with aegyo.

“Please stop that” I said then she pouted “I’m kidding!” I continued and laughed, I pinched her cheeks before she went at the side stage.

 

‘Yeah. Enemies. Then why do I like you? Is this what they call love your enemies?’ – I thought to myself then sighed.

 

 

They were called and they went up the stage, the cheers were now louder because the boys were cheering too. I cheered too!

 

 

‘GO BUNNY!!!! I MEAN SUNNY!!!’ I shouted and she looked at me then smiled largely.

 

Yuri on my side formed a heart shape with his hand and made a flying kiss to Tiffany,

 

Taeyeon just gave thumbs up and mouthed ‘good luck’ to all of them.. Or Jessica, since Jessica was just the only one who nodded.

 

Yoong on the other side has a banner with ‘SEOHYUN FIGHTING!’ , wait… BANNER?!!

 

 

“YAH! Why didn’t you tell us you have a banner?!” – Taeyeon said then slapped Yoong’s arm.

“Nah! I got this from Seohyun’s fan boys from her former school.” Yoong said and smirked.

 

 

 

They started singing and their voices were so good!!! The whole auditorium was filled with silence, listening to their goddess-like-voices. They bowed and the cheers, the cheers were so loud that I almost became deaf! Since the whole stadium cheered for them.

 

“What was that?!’ the MC said ‘That was …. AWESOME!!! THATWAS THEBESTPERFORMANCE! YOUGIRLSAREJJANG!!!! Eherm- Imeanforthenext----- ahem. For the next contestant, here’s school #7…” The MC said which earned a laugh from the audience who were still shocked by the girls’ performance.

 

When they went downstairs, I immediately went to Sunny and gave her water.

 

“Wow! You were so good!” I told her and made thumbs up sign.

Are you cheering me up or you’re just feeling guilty?” She said to me while drinking her water.

“I’m feeling guilty and I’m cheering you up!! But really, you were so good. But you’ve got nothing compared to Tiffany, Jessica and Seohyun.” I said and stuck my tongue out at her.

“YAH! I thought you were being good! You’re really Satan’s child!!! But don’t worry. You were also good!” She said to me and I smiled largely immediately “But Taeyeon,Yuri and Yoong are soooooo better than you. You were nothing compared to their feet.” She said mocking me.

 

But I’m the coolest yet hottest out of us 4.” I said

“What?! Did I just hear a someone talked?” She said pretending she didn’t hear me.

“You’re really cute” I said then pinched her cheeks, when I realized what I was doing, I awkwardly removed my hands from her fluffy cheeks “Like a bulldog~” I said then ran.

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 [No one’s POV]

 

When then contest was finished,

 

 

“Wow. You were all good!!! And now, the winners --- I don’t want a cliffhanger but SOSHI HIGH won, in all categories. ” – MC said then laughed. “As expected, Soshi High is the best!” – MC.

 

Then the teacher came to them.

 

 

“Congrats to all of you! We’ll have party later at the clubhouse of our villas; all of you needs to be there, okay?” – Teacher said.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

-At the Villa-

 

They were all there… at the living room. They just got home from the contest. Their seating arrangement was on the left couch, Only Sooyoung since Sunny was nowhere to be found. On the centre couch was, Yuri, Tiffany, Seohyun and Yoong and on the right side was Taeyeon and Jessica.

 

“Whoo! What a day, congrats guys! We all did our best~” – Taeyeon said “We’ll go at the party before 10 p.m. It’s just 6. Let’s rest first.”

 

“Whatever you say.” – Sooyoung.

 

 

“Say, what are we gonna do tomorrow?” – Tiffany.

 

“Of course, follow the teacher’s order” – Soo.

 

“Babo hyung. You were not listening! The teacher and the director told us to go on our own tomorrow.” – Yoong

“Okay. Where’s Sunny by the way?” – Sooyoung.

“And why are you looking for Sunny?” – Jessica.

“Just because.” – Sooyoung said and wiggled his eyebrows, “Oh, speaking of the devil. Here she is!”

 

 

 

“Cute devil though. Not like you, Satan’s child. So, what did I miss?” – Sunny

“Why? Where have you been?” – Sooyoung.

 

 

“In your heart.” Sunny simply said which earned an ‘Yiiiie’ from the other people in the living room.

Oh really? Is that why it’s hard for me to breathe?!” Sooyoung said which made Sunny the –wtf- face,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I really went to your heart for you not to breathe and immediately die” – Sunny said and everyone laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------

 

 

Thankyou for reading and for those new subscribers ♥

 

And thankyou for the upvoters @trank11211 , @Popobear, @PiaRegine, @Bumella, @Lsmith27, @Diary-Kookie, @moksaetann and @I-Love-EXO.

 

For those locksmiths there, have you seen this guys?!

 

 

 

 
 
-Iz dead, I'm outta here-