Chapter 14

Soshi High

CHAPTER 14

 

 

 

[No One’s POV]

 

‘Or Maybe I just like him. He’s cute, nice, caring and... playboy ..

 

 

 

Oh no, no, no! I don't like him! Never mind, I should just go check up on a doctor. Maybe our family has heart problems’ Tiffany thought.

 

Yuri opened the door for Tiffany. And went to his seat.

 

“Where are we going? It’s so early!” Tiffany whined.

“Somewhere ... special” Yuri said and smiled warmly.

 

 

 

They arrived at a mountain, at the top to be exact. They were at the hood of the car.  Tiffany was amazed with the view. But it was still dark..

 

“What are we gonna do here?” Tiffany asked clueless.

 

Let’s wait for it... Wait. I’ll go get something from the back.”

 

“Okay.”

 

Yuri came back with a basket in his hand. A blanket, on the other hand.

 

“We’re gonna go picnic?”  Tiffany asked excitedly.

 

“No. We’re gonna sleep here.” Yuri said playfully, it made Tiffany just sulk and pout.

 

 

 

 

“Yaaah, I was just kidding, Mianhae.” Yuri said then hugged Tiffany from the back which made Tiffany shock and at the same time, blush.

 

 

 

After 3 minutes...

 

“Let’s go, the foods are getting cold. I can’t let you eat cold food.” Yuri said to Tiffany.

 

They were sitting at the blanket, eating sandwich and having fun with each other. Until Yuri pointed something and made Tiffany look at it.

 

“WOW.” Was the only thing Tiffany can say. She was amazed by the view--- sunrise to be exact. She can see the whole sunrise in her place.

 

“You like it?” Yuri said to Tiffany.

 

“Yes~ and I love it too!! -- Uhm, you said ...  while a go we’re going to go somewhere special, is this the place special? For you I mean.” Tiffany asked Yuri.

 

“This is the place my father and me always goes. This is very special to me because we are going to go here whenever he has time. And this is more special, because you are .... here.” Yuri said seriously to Tiffany and smiled sincerely afterwards.

 

 

“How many times have you said that to a girl? Or brought a girl here?” Tiffany said then wiggled her eyebrows.

 

“I’m serious.”  He said.

 

“Oh... Okay.. e.hehe” Tiffany said awkwardly.

 

There was minutes of silence... It was not an awkward silence, it was comforting silence. They were there sitting and talking at each other until 10 A.M ---

 

“Come on. Let’s go somewhere!” Yuri said then pulled Tiffany onto the car.

 

They were driving for an hour, with Tiffany napping and Yuri driving. They reached the house –-- a mansion. They were welcomed by the large gate, and Yuri made his way in.

 

“Tiff, wake up. We’re here.” Yuri tried to wake Tiffany up, but Tiffany was in her deep slumber. So, he lifted Tiffany in bridal style. And  made his way to his room.

 

 

***

 

 

-1:00 P.M.-

 

Tiffany woke up from her sleep and found herself not in her bed or in her room. But found Yuri on the massage chair.

 

“Oh. Good thing you woke up, by the way, I want you to meet someone.” Yuri said then smiled. She nod.

 

“Was I asleep for too long?” She asked.

 

“Not really. 2 hours, it’s okay. It’s my fault for waking you up early anyways..” Yuri said then stood up. And held Tiffany’s hand. They went downstairs, in the dining room. Where there is a man and woman and smiled sweetly at Tiffany.

 

“Who are they?” Tiffany whispered to Yuri.

 

“My parents” He whispered back then smiled. And the answer made Tiffany nervous and shock.

 

“Don’t worry. They’ll like you!” He then continued.

 

“Who’s this girl? Yuri-ah?” Mrs. Kwon asked.

 

“My precious lovely girlfriend” Yuri said then smiled and made his parents’ shocked. And Tiffany to blush.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

Hehehe. Sorry ^_^v I'm gonna put the part 2 of their date this week (try)! i have so many projects :3

 

 

Thankyou for reading, commenting and subscribing ♥