Chapter 15

Soshi High

CHAPTER 15

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Wow!! This was the first time you brought a girl to this house! And!! She’s your girlfriend!” Mr. Kwon said then laughed.

 

“Join us dear.” Mrs. Kwon said and the two of them sat, facing each other. Mr. and Mrs. Kwon saw that Tiffany is fidgeting her fingers.

 

“Dear, don’t worry. You don’t need to be nervous, we like you already!” Mrs. Kwon said then giggled and Mr. Kwon just chuckled. Tiffany smiled, a comfortable one. She was happy inside but she doesn’t know the reason.

 

 

They talked mostly about Yuri at the dining room. And it made Yuri just face palm himself for letting his parents talk about his childhood to Tiffany.. 

 

After they ate, they went to the living room. Where Mrs. Kwon again  Yuri’s baby picture and those pictures made Tiffany laugh. And again, it made Yuri face palmed.

 

“You still want to go somewhere?” Yuri asked Tiffany after his humiliation...

“You were the one who asked me out on a date!” Tiffany said then pout.

“Well, this was my plan... I didn’t expect it to end so early.” Yuri said then shrugged.

“Well, you woke me up early!!” Tiffany said. And she thought of something and it made her smile like a dog.

 

 

 

“Give me your keys!” Tiffany said which made Yuri confused, but just followed as it is what Tiffany wants. Tiffany held Yuri’s hand and sat in the car.

 

 

 

***

 

 

[Yuri’s POV]

 

 

It was 5:00 P.M.

 

Tiffany was driving while I was staring.. How can she be so perfect while driving?

 

We’re here...” She said and it is a .... mall..

 

“What’re we gonna do here? ” I asked confused. But she didn’t answer me. Instead, she pulled me inside the mall and we went to the... game house?

 

“Go. Yuri. Buy tokens!” Tiffany said then smiled largely. I went to buy many tokens, since I was the one who invited her onto this gate and .. the man??..  And again, she pulled me at the basketball area.

 

“Let’s play. I bet you can’t beat me!!!” She said then smiled evilly.

 

“Oh really?” I said then smirked.

 

“Yeah and just go with the flow!” She said then we started throwing the ball onto the hoops. And being a player before, I won.

 

“There’s no consequence if you win. Come, let’s go to that area” She said and went to the driving area. I was amazed on how she acts. Not like those any other girls who I have dated before. We had fun playing and now, we’re done playing at the arcade. It was 8:30 P.M when we decided to eat.

 

We were walking when she suddenly stopped and looked at the glass in the jewellery shop or at the picture or something in there. We started walking again then finally reached our destination. We ordered lots of foods! I don’t even think we can finish these orders!

 

 

***

 

 

[Tiffany’s POV]

 

While waiting for the order to be served, Yuri excused himself. He told me that he’ll be going to the bathroom. He went back with a smile on his face and luckily, the order was served. We ate in comfort, we were eating while talking. 

 

 

I’ll admit it. I’m starting to like him! It’s just that not because of his playboy attitude, maybe I’ll be head over heels for him now. When we were done eating, we went outside the mall and luckily, there was ferris wheel.

 

“Can we ride that?” I asked him and he nodded with a smile. We approached the booth –

 

The lady in the booth said they have a promo, a couple promo. To which the ‘couples’ will do anything to prove that they are really ‘couple’  I was about to tell Yuri that we’re just gonna pay but he suddenly kissed me...  in the forehead..

 

“Well... I think that’s okay” The lady said and we entered the ferris wheel.

 

 

“I’m sorry.” Yuri said when we were inside the ferris wheel.

“It’s .... fine. Just the forehead anyways” I said. Well, I was blushing with the idea of him kissing my forehead, it means you’re special to someone right?

 

 

 

 

 

“Can I, hold your hand?” He asked me and I just nod. We were holding hands with silence covering us.. I was smiling inside. My hand fits perfectly through his! When the ride ended, we were still holding hands.

 

 

 

 

 

He sent me home by 10:30 P.M. , I was about to go outside when someone suddenly opened the door for me, it was the ‘gentleman’ Yuri.

 

We were at the front of our house ...

 


“Hey. Thanks, I had fun! ... I’ll see you tomorrow!” I said then was about to enter when he held my wrist.

 

“Wait.... Here.” He said then gave me a box. I opened the box, only to be surprised.

 

 

It was the ring I was looking at earlier. I was fascinated by the design of it... I thought he didn’t see me looking at it. I was so surprised that he bought this for me..

 

I suddenly hugged him and kissed his cheeks. “Thank you so muuuch! I really had fun.” I whispered to him and ran inside, cause you know.. I am embrassed!!

 

 

 

 

The living room was dark, I was shocked when the lights suddenly opened. Only to reveal a Jessica, sitting in the sofa with legs and arms crossed and shooting a deadly glare at me;

 

 

Sunny beside the window where the light switch is located with eyebrows raised; and

 

Seohyun, at the ladder with arms crossed and ladle in her hand.

 

 

 

Well, I’m in deep .

 

 

--

 

sorry for not updating for 2 days? (_  _ ) Forgive me. hahaha!

 

Credits to JeszTheBest for thinking of what date it could be! HAHAHA =)) TY  so much ♥

 

 

Thankyou for reading ♥♥♥ - hearts for everyone ;)