Chapter 9

Soshi High

CHAPTER 9

 

 

 

 

 

 

                          Yuri and Tiffany walked through the convenience store since it was just near. Their walk was one word, AWKWARD. So someone decided to break the ice...

 

“Yuri / Tiffany” They both said

“What?” The duo said, again.

“You go first” Yuri said then smiled

“No, you go first” Tiffany said

“Ladies first” He said then smiled again.

 

 

 

“I just wanna say thank you for while a go. Maybe I’ll be crying now if it wasn’t for you. That jerk!!! Why am I so dumb over him before?” Tiffany said then Yuri chuckled.

 

What I said was true” Yuri said that made Tiffany shock .

“Not the............. love part but really, you are precious” Yul continued and it made Tiffany smile.

 

“I’ll take that as a compliment then! Is that the thing you wanna tell while a go?” Tiffany said

 

“Ahhmm- I just want to ask you something” Yuri said

“What is it?” Tiffany said and looked at Yuri.

 

 

 

“Be my Girlfriend.”

“Okay. There’s nothing wrong with--- WHAT???!!! THAT’S NOT EVEN A QUESTION!” Tiffany shouted

 

 

 

 

“I said be my girlfriend, you agreed. So you are now my girlfriend.” Yuri said then smirked.

“I didn’t agree to it! I was just out of my mind” Tiffany argued

“No, you accepted it. You can’t back out now or else I’ll kiss you” Tiffany has nothing to do but to sigh heavily.

 

 

“FINE! But we’ll have RULES, okay?” Tiffany said then pout.

“It’s a benefit for you and me!! For you to not feel lonely and for me to try having no girls around or just to be... loyal?” Yuri said.

“Okay... I think we can try this out” Tiffany said

 

They bought many drinks and snacks at the convenience store that they almost went grocery shopping!

 

 

 

***

 

 

[Tiffany’s POV]

 

When we reached the house, we placed the things we bought at the table. Then we went to the Garden and we saw

 

Jessica hugging Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon hugging Jessica.


Jessica hugging Taeyeon.


Taeyeon hugging Jessica.

 

O to the

M to the

G!!!!!!!!!

 

They look good together!!!!

 

 

 “What’s with the moment?” Yuri interrupted them. Aish this guy! This is my first time seeing Jessica hugging a guy!!!

 


 

 

They broke free from each other’s hug... they looked awkward!! I playfully slapped Yuri’s shoulder.

“AISH!! You ruined it” I said with a pout.

 

“Uh-- Why are you two holding each other’s hand?”  Taeyeon said and we quickly removed our hands from each other.

“There’s some who ran after us—I mean at me” I quickly lied.

 

Oh god. What have I gotten myself into! I don’t even know why I accepted Yuri’s request! Maybe.. I want to help him and myself. Yes... I want to help us!!!! That’s it! That’s my reason!

 

 

“And why are you two hugging each other?” Yuri asked them. Then the both of them looked away. I SWEAR  I SAW JESSICA BLUSHING!!

 

“Nothing. At least I’m not the one making mov--” Taeyeon was cut off by Yuri.

“Don’t you dare!!” Yuri said and I didn’t get a thing what they are talking about.

 

“Come, let’s go inside” Taeyeon said to Jessica and held Jessica’s wrist. We looked at each other then smiled like dogs.. Is there something between Jessica and Taeyeon?

 

“I’ll fetch you tomorrow, okay?” He said to me, I nodded and he pulled me inside.

 

 

 

 

 

 

WHAT’S WITH THE PULLINGS TODAY??!!

 

 

--

 

Short UD for YulTi moment :D.