Chapter 19

Soshi High

CHAPTER 19

 

 

 

-Monday, Youth Camp day-

 

 

 

“Can all of you … please check if you’re partners arrived yet?” – The teacher said.

 

“Sooyoung’s not here yet” Sunny said then sighed afterwards.

“Well… If he won’t come.. He’ll have no project?” – Teacher.

 

 

 

 

“Uhh, Ma’am!! I just received a message from Sooyoung, saying he can’t come. He had an emergency??!! Emergency?! Say whut?!” – Taeyeon stated with eyebrows raised and that statement---  made Sunny, a little bit sad, but she doesn’t know the reason.

 

“What happened?!!” – Yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyung. Emergency. E-M-E-R-G-E-N-C-Y!!” – Yoong said while holding Seohyun’s hand.

“Yah!! I know! But… how about the dance..never mind!!” – Yuri said then pouted which made Tiffany pinch his cheeks and made Yuri pout again.

 

 

 

“Oh-kay…?? Students!! Go to the bus now. Well, you all have partners. Go seat next to them!!!” The teacher said. They all ride the bus – seating with their partners of course! And this made Sunny felt,  out of place. She has no partner.. Meaning no one will sit beside her.. 

 

“We’ll leave after 5 minutes, get ready.” – Teacher said. For the whole 5 minutes, Sunny was there. Sulking!! Thinking about a day—3 days to be exact without Sooyoung--- I mean without partner. And after those 5 minutes, the bus was set to go.

 

 

Not until a Lamborghini took the attention of the students --- even the driver. And Sooyoung went out of the car. This made Sunny a little bit happy!! And Sooyoung kissed the driver in the cheeks and that... made her feel something inside her and again, she-- herself, doesn’t know what it is. Sooyoung then ran to where the bus is.

 

“Ma’am, I’m really... like really sorry for being late. I had an eme--” – Sooyoung.

 

“Yes, I know and I understand. You don’t have to go here though! I thought it was an emergency as you said?!” – Teacher. Then the bus started moving again.

 

“It was finished..And  I thought I can catch up here … so yeah. Here am I, tadahh~ ” – Sooyoung said and laughed then sat next to Sunny and smiled at her. Sunny stared at him, because it was their first time smile at each other—and to be peaceful.

 

“Wassup midget?!” – Sooyoung said then messed Sunny’s hair.

 

“Yah! That took me 1 hour to fix my hair! Ugghh!!” – Sunny groaned.

 

“I really thought I can’t come here...” – Sooyoung.

 

 

 

 

“Why did you leave your girlfriend? You should have just accompany her and not go here. Is this more important than your girlfriend??!!” – Sunny said.

 

“WHAT?! What or who’s girlfriend are you talking about?!” – Sooyoung asked confused.

 

“Duh— your girlfriend!! The one who drove you here!” – Sunny said and rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“WHAT?! That was my MOM! I don’t have any girlfriend! And I’m not really planning to have one since I’m planning to have yo----- I mean it’ll give me headaches” She felt somewhere inside her happy; because Sooyoung has no girlfriend yet. Sad, because Sooyoung will never plan to have one. But she was a little bit confused by Sooyoung’s statement that she can’t think properly.

 

 

 

“Oh...” Was all Sunny could say due to embarrassment. She quickly plugged in her earphones and dozed to dreamland. And this made Sooyoung laugh to himself.

 

‘If you only knew Sunny. If you only knew..’ Sooyoung said to himself then chuckled. Sunny was sleeping when Sooyoung get the left piece of earphone from her ear. And they both went to dreamland; maybe dreaming together.

 

 

 

***

 

 

-Middle row, left side.-

 

“Feeling sleepy?” Tiffany asked Yuri.

 

“Nah.. I lost our bet! Remember? I slept early” - Yuri

 

“Oh, I forgot about that. Good thing you made me rememb... Well, never mind. At least you had a good rest, right?!” – Tiffany said which made Yuri’s cheek have tint of red but he managed to nod.

 

“Hey, you want to eat?! I have snacks with me.” – Yuri

 

“Yeah sure, I haven’t eaten yet. I’m kinda hungry. And I ...  Brought my iPad here with me. Let’s go watch movie while eating. Since the travel duration will took 4 hours.” She said then he nodded. They watched the movie while eating. Feeding each other! In others, they look like perfect couple. Are they really perfect?! Yes they are, but they are a couple without the I love you ‘words’ .

 

 

When Yuri thought that Tiffany was asleep, -- because Tiffany has her eyes closed. She was focused on what the guy character would say, since they’re both wearing earphone. Yuri whispered something in Tiffany’s ears.

 

‘I like you. Please, stay with me.’ He whispered and Tiffany opened her eyes, only to reveal a shocked Yuri. She giggled and answered..

 

“I like you too. And don’t worry, I don’t have any plan of leaving you so ... I’ll stay with you.” – She said and they both smiled warmly at each other.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

-Middle row, left side. 3 rows behind Yulti’s.-

 

“I think this camp will be jjang!” – Yoong

 

“I wish it would. It’s my first time joining here. I think I won’t even be here if this is not a project” – Seohyun said then pout.

 

“Don’t worry! I’m here and I’ll guide you. And I’ll make sure you’ll be happy at this camp!” Yoong confidently said with a toothy smile and patted Seohyun’s head.

 

“Okay. I trust you on this camp! You’ll be my leader” – Seohyun said then smiled.

 

“That’s better. Say, you want to play a game? So we can kill some boredom?” – He said.

 

“What game?” – She asked.

 

“Hmm.. How ‘bout question and answer? I’ll ask you question, you’ll answer and vice-versa. In that way, we’ll get to know more about each other” – Yoong.

 

“Okay. You start!” – Seohyun.

 

“Uhmm. First crush?” – Yoong.

 

“Jung Yonghwa, that was from elementary. How many girlfriends did you have?” – Seohyun.

 

“Hm, Only one. Favorite -- cartoon?”

“Keroro, you?”

 

They question and answered each other. Which made they know more about themselves, and made them closer. They were laughing at some questions asked.

 

 

***

 

-Last row, right side.-

 

“Stupid old man, tcch!” – Jessica said irritated.

 

“Why Jessica?” Taeyeon, who was beside her said.

 


“My father wants to set me up on a date. I’ve refused him many times yet.. he always wants me to!! Ugghh!” – Jessica said then rolled her eyes.

 

“Nahh.., Just let him be. He’ll get tired eventually. That’s what happened to Yul. Hahaha!” Taeyeon said then made an ahjussi (old man) laugh and made Jessica smile at him.

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon noticed that Jessica is shivering—because she is holding both of her shoulder and gritting her teeth. Jessica is wearing a sleeveless dress, and this made Taeyeon look at her.

 

“Here, use this.” Taeyeon said to Jessica then removed his jacket.

 

“Huh?! No. You don’t need to! What about... you?” Jessica said since she was shivering hard.

 

“HAHA! It’s okay, I’m wearing a thick cloth inside! I’ll be fine! Use that! I’m a boy scout, always ready.” – Taeyeon said then winked.

 

“Thanks.. Taeng!” Jessica said then blushed a bit, she wore the jacket after smiling at him.

“Uhh! I’m glad you used my nickname but...  can you call me another name? Many people use that name to me. I want you to call me another name.” – Taeyeon said then pout.

 

“What’d you want me to call you?” – Jessica.

 

“Whatever you like. I’ll think of a nickname for you too. Let’s talk about it later, okay? I can feel you’re sleepy. Didn’t you sleep?” – Taeyeon asked concerned.

 

“How did you know? Hmm..  Actually, I only had 2 hours of sleep. Because I and Tiffany watched a drama...”- Jessica said.

 

“I have telekinesis power. Then go sleep. I’ll wake you up when we’re already in the destination.” – Taeyeon

 

Jessica followed. She’s trying to sleep but the road was bumpy that her head was bumping onto the glass of the bus and her head from left to right, up and down. This made Jessica groan because she can’t sleep and Taeyeon noticed that, too!

 

“Here~” Taeyeon carefully placed Jessica’s head onto his shoulder. And placed his other hand onto her shoulder for her, not to get wiggly- wiggly again. Taeyeon was staring at Jessica’s pretty face. Right from the start, she knew Jessica was beautiful. It made him have A LITTLE BIT crush on her.

 

 

While staring at her—he didn’t realized that he was going off to dreamland too with Jessica.... So, his head was now on top of Jessica’s.

 

 

 

 

--

 

Hehehehe! I think this was the longest chapter I've ever wrote!! HAHAHAHA!

 

 

 

Thankyou to those 104 subscribers! I really thought that this will only have 20 subbies~

 

 

Anyways, Thankyou all ♥