Chapter 26

Soshi High

CHAPTER 26

 

 

 

 

She left the place where she was with Donghae. She went to the bathroom but unfortunately, she bumped into someone.

 

 

 

 

“Sorry… I wasn’t looking and—Jessica?!” The voice felt familiar into Jessica’s ear, when she knew who it was, she just sat there, crying.

 

 

“Hey. Why are you crying?” Taeyeon went to her level and wiped her tears. “Come. Don’t cry here. Hush Princess. Calm yourself.” Taeyeon helped Jessica to stand up and supported her carefully.

 

 

They have reached the park and when they sat on the bench.

 

“….You can … cry now. No one’s looking..” Taeyeon said then in an instant, Jessica started crying. Taeyeon just hugged her and let her cry in his chest.

 

“It’s okay.. Everything’s gonna be fine, Princess. Shh..” Those where the words being repeated by Taeyeon to Jessica, who was been crying for many minutes now. When there was a silence, Taeyeon tried to say something... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jessica, I know it's not the right time to say this but... I-I... I like you. I really do." Taeyeon said sincerely, when he received no answer, he asked...  "Do you... still love him?.." Taeyeon asked seriously.

 

 

"... I'm sorry Tae...I don't know... I-I ,,, I still do.. I'm sure I won't cry now if not." Jessica said. Those were the magic words needed by Taeyeon. He knew he has no and will never ever have a chance to Jessica.

 

"It's okay.. J-just tell me if he hurt you. I-I... I'll be here, okay?" Taeyeon said then Jessica nodded.

 

"Thank you Taengoo. Thank you so much" Jessica stated then smiled to Taeyeon.

 

 

"From now on, I'll just refer or declare myself as your guy bestfriend." Taeyeon said then ruffled Jessica's hair which made Jessica laugh.

 

 

"I thought I was only your chinggu? And now bestfriend?" - Jessica.

"Why?! You don't want to be my bestfriend?" Taeyeon asked then pouted.

"Ani, I'd love to be your bestfriend!" Jessica said then tightened their hug.

 

 

 

 

"Let's go back now, I think they're looking for us!" Taeyeon told Jessica and stood up. He offered her hand to Jessica to which she gladly took it.

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon now knows what it feels to be indirectly rejected.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

"Where the hell have you both been?!" Yuri welcomed them.

"I thought you were kidnapped by Donghae!" Tiffany said then made grudge face.

 

 

"Jessica here became hungry. So we went at the buffet to eat!" Taeyeon lied.

"And you didn't invite me?" Sooyoung said, acting sad.

"Yah, I saw you sneaking there getting foods!" Sunny told Sooyoung then stuck her tongue out.

 

"Aish. Let's all go home! I need to sleep" Jessica said then they all nodded. 

"Where the maknae?" Taeyeon asked since the duo was nowhere to be found.

 

"There. Having sweet moments wanting me to puke!" Sooyoung said.

"You're just jealous." Yuri mumbled.

"I am not! In fact, I'm courting Sunny." Sooyoung said proudly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"MWO?!!" They all said and Sunny just stood there, blushing.

"You heard it right!... I'm courting her." Sooyoung said again.

 

"I thought you don't like her?" Taeyeon asked, confused.

"Well. I changed my mind~" Sooyoung said then held onto Sunny's shoulder.

 

 

 

"You are not my boyfriend yet!" Sunny said then they all laughed.

"Yet, baby!!" Sooyoung said then poked Sunny's cheek.

 

 

 

 

 

"Stop your cheesinees! Call the maknaes and let's all go home!" Taeyeon said then the maknae went to them and they all went home afterwards,

 

 

 

 

*** 

 

 

 

[The next morning]

 

 

 

Taeyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung & Yoong were all at the dining table. Not eating, not drinking, just sitting. This is the last day they will stay at this far far away land. They were all talking about something, until they reached the topic of love.

 

 

"You, Taeyeon? How are you and Jessica?" Yuri asked which made you frowned.

 

"I-I won't do it. I don't even have even a single chance!" Taeyeon said which earned shocked face from the three of them

 

"Why hyung?" Yoong asked.

 

"... She still loves that Donghae. I'll let her be, I don't hold her life. It's fine" Taeyeon said but you can clearly see that he's hurt. Yuri then patted Taeyeon's back.

 

 

 

 

 

Then after a minute, the girls went out of their rooms. Only to find you boys on the dining room.

 

"Hey.. would you like tea?" Yoong asked the girls.

 

"I'll like coffee" Tiffany said then all the girls agreed with her.

"I'd like Tea." Yuri said and chuckled.

"I didn't ask you though." Yoong said then stucked his tongue out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's not that tea tea! I said I'd like Teafany!" Yuri said then grinned and Tiffany just blushed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"PWE!!!" Some of them said then faked a vomit.

"Stop being cheesy early in the morning!" Taeyeon said then playfully hit Yuri's chest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sunny~~" Sooyoung said then went to Sunny's back then massaged Sunny's back.

"What's your problem?!" Sunny asked since she was uncomfortable.

"You really are Sunny~ You make my day brighter" Sooyoung said then laughed so hard.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh God!" Taeyeon said bitterly and laughed. "We'll go by the beach at 11 A.M. Okay, guys? Go on and dress yourselves. " He continued then they all nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

-At the Beach-

 

 

They went to the beach and being the 3rd day it was, there was so many people! The boys were wearing sleeveless shirt and beach pants while the girls are wearing sleeveless shirts too and a short shorts. It doesn't matter 'cause all the people in the beach were wearing like that too.

 

 

"Yah, Tiffany! Next time don't wear things like that!" Yuri said to Tiffany.

"Why? Everyone seems to be wearing like this too!" Tiffany said then pouted a little.

"Next time wear longer ones! And put a veil on!" Yuri said laughing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You want me to become a nun?!" Tiffany asked then sulked afterwards.

"Nah, I want you to wear like that someday and I'll put a ring on you!" Yuri said while backhugging Tiffany and this made Tiffany blush.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Let's just go volleyball! I bet everyone knows how to play it, right?!" Jessica said excitedly.

"Wow Jessica, never seen you excited before." Tiffany said then held onto Yuri's waist.

 

 

They went to the volleyball court and parted into two teams.

Team 1 was Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Jessica and Sunny.
Team 2 was Yuri, Yoong, Tiffany and Seohyun.

 

 

 

 

They were halfway of the game, the game was intensed! No one wants to lose. It was 3-3 .. Taeyeon was about to spike the ball when someone shouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"GO JESSICA! FIGHTING!" Donghae shouted from the other side of the ring. Jessica smiled at him, Taeyeon doesn't know but when he spiked the ball, it turned out he did it hard; real hard.

 

 

 

 

 

 

'YA JUNG SOYEON! WATCH OUT!!' Someone shouted from the other side. And the girl was hitten by the ball in the head, thrown by Taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

'Jung Soyeon?!' Taeyeon thought aloud, confused is written all over his face.

 

 

 

 

--- 

 

 

This is long! I updated because I think can't update for a week! My laptop's broken and I have pre-recital to perform! 

 

 

 

 

I feel really bad for Taeyeon though! But don't cha worry guys! Taengsic is coming your way sooner or later. HAHAHA! Guys, I'll explain the ' JUNG Soyeon thing on the next chapter' !

 

 

 

 

 

And for those who asked, I think TaeNy will be on the middle of this story.

 

 

Thankyou for the upvote, @Taeny_20!

 

 

And thankyou for those who subscribed into this! \m/ Please leave a comment if you appreciated it! ^^~