t w e n t y f o u r.

My Love Story Begins in SNS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
t w e n t y t w o.

 

JIYEON

Back to our ordinaly life. School everyday. EXO's been busy with their schedules. And I'm here sitting in my Math class, head down on the table. It's been a crazy life for two weeks. Assignments are now over and first-term exam were right around the corner. To be honest, I missed EXO very much. Eventho they're the one who made me into a gossip-girls target at school but they're still my buddies.

 

"Yah!" Krystal shouted into my ear as she chuckled upon seeing my reaction.

"Yah! what are you doing???" I frowned, laying my head down on the table again.

"EXO will be here, today!" I looked at her with a sparkling eyes.

"Really???" I claped my hands. "Yeaaaay!! finally they're here! I missed them ~"

"Missed all of them, huh?" Krystal elbowed, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Yeah... aish ~ why are you even asking huh?" I ignored her and looked at the sky. What a beautiful day ~

 

Finally it's lunch time!!! I'm so hungry and so bored in class. Teachers kept talking nonsense, it's actually not nonsense but my head almost explode into million pieces if I had to listen more. Krystal and I decided to fetch Miranda in her class. I didn't know that Krystal quite 'popular' in school. They kept 'talking' 'whispering' with a weird face about her. Seriously, get a life, dude! but I they also noticed me 'school's poor girl' 'girl who rode an old ugly motorcycle' 'two girls around a beauty' bla bla bla... they talked a lot of bull. But let them be, I'm in a happy mood now, because of first, it's lunch time, second, we're on our way to fetch Miranda, and third, EXO was here. After Miranda out of her class, we made our way to the cafetaria. As always, it's crowded with a hormonal students with affection of food. We sat down at our usual place. It's not marked but students already had their favorite table. Krystal and Miranda went to buy food first and I sat down to marked my bum on the seat. I made a circle motion on the table, signaling that I was bored to hell. A sceam past my mouth. Someone just circling an arm onto my neck, like a killer with a knive ready to tore my neck. Because I screamed quite loud, that person's hand cupped my mouth and without hesitation I bit that person's hand. I heard a whimper behind me and the sound of a lot of people chuckling together. I turned my back and saw Sehun stood there as he shook his hand. Behind him, EXO laughing like crazy.

"Yah! Kim Jiyeon! how can you bit my hand?!?" He hissed.

"OH MY GOSH! SEHUN AAAH ~ i'm sorry... i'm really sorry!" I grabbed his hand and started blowing air to his hand to make it better.

"It's better ~" He smiled as I looked at this giant maknae with a weird face.

"Aish! yah punk! you want me to die? I almost have a heartattack." I placed my hand onto my chest.

"Sorry ~ I missed you, monkey!" He sang, doing his aegyo.

I tip-toed and patted his head. "Aigooo ~ this maknae ~ so cute, huh?" I joked.

Sehun and I became so close because basically we're the maknae of the group and we're in the same departement.

"So Baekhyunnie oppa isn't cute, anymore?" Baekhyun interrupted, pouting cutely at me.

"Aaaw Baekhyunnie oppa is cute too ~" I sang, receiving a bear hug from him.

"Yaaah hyung, move, I want to hug my Jiyeonnie too!" Tao started to doing his skinship again. He pushed Baekhyun and hugged me tightly like a doll. This panda!

"Hyung, let my friend go." Kai smacked Tao's back and let me go. I gave Kai a bear hug.

"Jongin!!! Yah! I'm so bored in class without you!" I pouted. "Krystal always listen to the teacher." I complained.

He ruffled my hair and flicked my forehead. "This monkey, yah! study hard like Krystal will ya."

"Oh speaking of Krystal and .. eer... Miranda noona... where are they?" Sehun interrupted, stuttering when he said Miranda's name.

"They will be here soon ~" I smiled and rushed to the rest of the boys, saying hi to all of them. oh! where's Luhan?

It's like Suho oppa could read my mind, suddenly he said, "Luhan will be here soon, he have an extra practice." In the other side, Kai smirked as he looked at me, without my knowing.

"Oh! hai guys!" Miranda and Krystal made away to our seat as Miranda waving her hand to the boys. Miranda passed Sehun. "Hi Sehun ah ~" She said, making Sehun just stood there like a statue. I chuckled, looking at my pabo friend.

"Hello oppas ~" Krystal bowed and smiled to the EXO boys.

 

We're all sat down and started keeping up with our current life.

"Oppas I saw your performance and it was AWESOME!" Krystal said excitedly as I nodded to her statement.

"I saw you guys too and wow your fans are a lot!" Miranda said as she eating her lunch.

"Thank you for watch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter