t w e l v e.

My Love Story Begins in SNS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
t w e l v e.

 

Today was the first day for your college life. You prepared everything you will needed for school and get dressed with a pretty uniform. You still had to wear a uniform in SAS. You looked at your reflection in the mirror. Your navy blue uniform glued to your body made your curve quite visible. Your long legs were quite noticeable from your not too short skirt. And the white shocks made your legs looks more beautiful. You wore your favorite sneaker and your favorite backpack. You let your hair fell down perfectly. And you didn’t do anything with your face but you looked so pretty without makeup. It was perfect. But you weren’t notice how perfect you're right now.

 

You rushed downstairs and spotted your big family in the dinning room.

“Good morning~” you beamed and kissed your mom, dad, grandpa, and granny ‘s on the cheek.

“Morning my beautiful baby”

“Morning Jiyeon ah~”

“Morning my baby girl”

“Morning darling~”

 

I’m happy just to be around my family. I captured as a perfect family.

 

I ate up my breakfast and I said goodbye to my family and went to the car. I froze in front of the too-gigantic-awesome-car in front of me.

OHMYGOSH LIMOUSINE!

 

“Let’s go to school, young master.” A man in black bowed at me and opened the limousine’s door me.

“U-Uhmm… can I ask you something?”

“Yes, young master?”

“Do I have to ride this giga- uhm I mean this car?”

“Yes, young master.”

“Can I just walk or take a bus to school?” he looked at me in shock.

“You can’t young master, master told me to drive you safely until you reached your school”

“U-Uhm… don’t call me young master, it’s kinda uncomfortable, call me Jiyeon.” I smiled at him and bowed to him.

“But, I should call you y…”

“My name is Jiyeon okay, keep it in mind, ahjussi” I beamed at him. “Oh, and please let me not ride this car. I rather walk. This is just too much.”

“But I can’t let you walk, young… ah I mean Jiyeon-sshi. But how about… I know it sounds wrong but how about ride my motorcycle?”

“AHJUSSI!!! YOU ARE BRILLIANT” You showed your thumb up. He chuckled at how you looked so innocent.

This house will be fun again. He thought while smiling at the girl infront of him.

 

 

The driver ahjussi, you called Hodong ahjussi drives you to school with his motorcycle, we both kept it as a secret because if grandpa knows this, you knew he will mad at us, but to Hodong ahjussi more than you.

Only took 10 minutes with motorcycle to arrived at SAS. This school building was beyond your imagination. So beautiful, so big, so classy but so modern at the same time. You bowed to Hodong ahjussi and said goodbye. As soon as you step down from the motorcycle, you felt like everyone was staring at you like you was an unknown creature or something and it makes you frowned in confussion. You walked to the gate and suddenly someone hugged you from behind.

“JIYEEEON~” I heard a familiar voice, I turned my back and a sweet smile welcoming me.

“Mirandaaa~ I almost got a heart attack okay”

“Sorry monkey ~ so let’s go inside.” She held your hand and you walked inside the school with Miranda beside you.

 

Soon you realized something. You looked at how tall Miranda standing beside you. She has a nice figure, a girl with 5'9" (height), s-line, and a pretty foreign face. No wonder she looked so perfect since her father was American and her mother half American-half Korean. You felt like a lot of eyes staring at you and Miranda.

 

“Why is everyone looking at us like that?” I whispered at Miranda.

“Don’t mind them, maybe they are just envy with your beauty.” She chuckled and you really hate when she started to sweet talking you, cause it makes you awkward.

 

‘who’s that girl?’              ‘is that Miranda’s friend?’           ‘she’s c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter