e i g h t e e n.

My Love Story Begins in SNS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
e i g h t e e n.

 

It has been a month since you became SAS’s student. School became more exciting after you got closer with EXO boys. You and EXO like a best buddies ever, and you knew now why they’re always said that you’re the most clueless one. But just one problem that made you hate your daily life. I hate quarreling but because of the person, everyday's like a hell. Let’s recall your memories.

 

>>FLASHBACK<<

You and EXO boys were chit-chatting in the cafeteria.

“Why oppas always so busy? And I’m so bored since Jongin and Sehun always skipped their classes.” You frowned.

“Okay clueless girl, let this oppa, explain it to you.” Baekhyun said.

“You still didn’t know until know? Wow I’m speechless.” Chanyeol acted shock. You just nodded.

“We’re EXO, godammit…” Sehun interrupted. you looked at them with my confused face.

“We’re that idol you called pretty boys, we’re EXO, that EXO.” Baekhyun chuckled.

“Y-You guys are E-EXO?” you stuttered and slapped my head. Why am I so stupid.

“You never saw us? You never watch tv or what? Are you from dinosaur era?” Xiumin chuckled.

“S-Sorry… I didn’t know, I’m just not into kpop.” I looked at them with my guilty face and started to slapping my head again.

“You’re really a monkey cavewoman!” Jongin said while rubbed my head.

 

Suddenly a guy with a hoodie interrupted us. I couldn’t see him well because he used sunglasses.

“Hyuuung~ where have you been? You never with us when break time.” Sehun whined at him.

“I bet you skipped all your classes again.” Kris raised one eyebrow.

“Hyung always run away and we’re always get blamed for that.” Chen pouted.

“Sorry guys, I made a lot of trouble, my business is done now, I’ll apologize to the company.” That guy pulled his glasses and looked around and his eyes met yours.

 

One sec… two secs… three secs…

 

Our eyes widened. That guy… That girl…

 

“YOUUUUU!!!” You and Luhan said in unison.

“ROBBER!” You shouted.

“SASAENG!” He shouted.

 

Luhan and you stood up and facing each other.

 

“What are you doi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter