s e v e n t e e n.

My Love Story Begins in SNS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
s e v e n t e e n.

 

JIYEON

I’m following Kyungsoo oppa from behind and Kai following me. We’re going to a seat on the corner of the cafeteria. But the weird part was… it was on the corner but I could feel that, that seat wasn’t for a school's-public-enemy. From a far I could see a lot guys on the table, closer, closer… GODDAMMIT THEY’RE ALL HANDSOME EY AND OMG PRETTY… I CANNOT…

 

“Guys!” Kyungsoo shouted and all guys-on-the-table's eyes on him. “Look what I have here.” He pointed at me.

 

“Is that Jongin’s girl?”

 

“A sudden popular girl?”

 

“She’s cute.”

 

“Jongin have a girl???”

 

“Little brat maknae.”

 

“Chill out guys.” Kyungsoo gave them his montherly smile. “This is Kim Jiyeon.”

“Annyeonghaseyo~ I’m Kim Jiyeon. Nice to meet you all.” I smiled at them.

 

Why you have to be this cute, Jiyeon… My beast hyungs gonna eat you up, alive. Kai thought.

 

Suddenly a guy with a blonde hair and tall figure stood up and grabbed my hand.

 

“Hello beautiful, I’m Kris Wu. Call me Kris oppa.” He pecked the back of my hand and winked at me.

“Yah! No kissy kissy, Mister.” I glared at him.

“Wow tough, my type.”

“Yah hyung, don’t be such a jerk to Jongin’s friend.” A guy with a panda eyes pulled Kris’s hand to made Kris back to his seat.

“Hello ~ I’m Tao.” He gave me a cute smile. OMG HE LOOKED SO CUTE, LIKE A PANDA PULSHIE!!!

“Just don’t mind that jerk over there, I’m Suho.” He smiled at me. “And that guys over there with baozi face is Xiumin, next to him, a guy with a camel eyes is Chen, a guy with eyeliner is Baekhyun and that guy with a derp face is Chanyeol.” He introduced the rest of the guys.

“Hello oppas ~ I’m Kim Jiyeon. Feel free to call me Jiyeon.” Then someone came and sat in the middle of Kris and Tao.

“Yah Sehun you giant maknae, don’t sit here, no more space.” Tao whined at a guy called Sehun.

“I don’t want~”

“Oh and that brat, It’s Sehun. And he’s in the same year as you and Jongin.” Sehun looked at me and smiled at me.

“I’m Sehun, and you are?”

“Jiyeon, Kim Jiyeon.”

 

We're chit-chating like theres no tomorrow. Let me tell you all, these guys are crazy! They’re so funny and friendly, and the best part… I’VE GOT MORE FRIENDS!!!

 

“Yeonnie ~ What department are you in?” Baekhyun asked me.

“Composation.”

“What? Seriously? We’re in the same class?” Sehun looked at me with his shocked face.

“Really? I never saw you before.”

“Blame this little brat over here for always skipped his classes.” Chen smacked Sehun’s head playfuly.

“Yah! I’m busy okay… and I don’t have friend there, they’re just keep staring at me.” Sehun pouted. OMG HE’S SO CUTE… I CANNOT.

“Since you know me, let’s be friend so don’t skip your classes, it’s not good for your grade.” I smiled at Sehun.

“Cool!”

“Don’t be too happy, this girl I mean this monkey is a brat too.” Jongin said jokingly. And the guys started to laugh.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter