t h i r t e e n.

My Love Story Begins in SNS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
t h i r t e e n.

 

JIYEON

It has been 10 days that Luhan wasn’t online. OH GOD I MISS HIM LIKE MAD. He told me before that he would be super duper busy this month, but I didn’t know that just a bull or the truth. i’m worried, he could leave me just like that. Even tho I knew that it wasn’t real but still, I still have feeling for him, and I knew it was love from the beginning. And I’m scared.

Two days before our monthsarry, still no sign of him. Are you okay? Nothing’s wrong with you, right? I’m worried here. I kept thinking about bad stuffs in my head, thinking about the worst of the worst scenario ever.

 

Finally the d-day, xx-xx-xxxx, our monthsarry. I wish he would come even just to say hi, I didn’t care, just please appear and that was the best thing for our first monthsarry. I’m waiting and just online without writing anything just staring at my computer but still he didn’t appear.

GOD IT ALMOST 12 PM…

I could feel my eyes are already watery. Did he forget? Did he leave me? Did he …? Did he …?

 

I rubbed my eyes to prevent tears falling out to my cheeks. I’m tired of waiting, I jumped to my bed and covered my face to my pillow. But suddenly I heard a beep-ing from my computer. I jumped with a high hope that maybe it was Luhan. And I was right.

I opened my personal message and he gave me a link. I clicked on it and …

My eyes got teary…

 

Hey my beautiful baby,

I regret nothing more in life than what I have done to you. It was wrong that I couldn’t be here to be with you, to cherish our relationship. I just wanted to say I’m sorry to be a busy person. I hope you can forgive me. And don’t you dare to think that I would leave you or I forgot about today.

 

Happy monthsarry my dearest person in my life, my one and only, my love.

Every day, I’m thinking of you and wanted to tell you that I miss you, I need you, I love you. Every day would be as beautiful as this moment if you were with me. If I could describe you in one word, I’d call you my life. You make my heart beat faster and slower at the same time. If I had to, I would wait for an eternity to be with you. I always stared at the stars and made a wish, I hope one day, I could meet you for real and gave you million hugs and million kisses to shows you how much I love you.

When I couldn’t talk to you, I felt miserable because when I close my eyes, I see you. When I open my eyes, I see you. There is nothing I can do without thinking of you. To have you as my girl is my honour. Be with me always!

I wanted to be the last thing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter