t w e n t y o n e.

My Love Story Begins in SNS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
t w e n t y o n e.

 

>>flashback<<

JIYEON

Me, Krystal, and Miranda arrived at Jeju. We're waiting for Miranda's chauffeur to fetch us to the villa.

"OHGOSH! Jeju is so hot!" Miranda fanning her self with her hand while sat on her pink 'Victoria Secret' big suitcase.

"Chillax ~ today's such a nice day!" Krystal said while inhaling Jeju's air.

I opened my phone to check my SNS. Luhan said he's free for 5 days so that means we're going to have a sweet moment. Just thinking about that makes butterflies started to moving around on my stomach. Assaaa!

"Yah! monkey stop staring your phone like a maniac." Miranda elbowed me and chuckling together with Krystal. I gave them a glare.

"Why you keep checking your phone?" Miranda asked me.

"Nothing~" The truth was since yesterday night I became active again in SNS because of Luhan. We missed each other so much and chatting until morning, if I didn't fall asleep I think we'll never stop. And his last words really made my day. GOSH! HE'S REALLY A SWEET TALKER!!!

 

I bet you already sleeping. But do you know what I did right now? I looked up at the stars, and matched each one with a reason why I love you. Good night sweetheart! saranghae.

 

We're waiting for almost an hour but the chauffeur didn't show up and he no where to be found. Miranda kept complaining so we decided to take a cab. It took 20 minutes to the villa. All the way to the villa we're awe-struck with Jeju's beauty. We passed a land full with yellow flower. It makes me feel very refresh. The color makes me full with spirit. Not only that, The sea view was amazing. Seriously,well known as "the island of Gods" was true.

 

"Excuse me, Can I have my room? I already book a room before" Miranda said to the receptionist. The receptionist eyeing Miranda from head to toe, can't resist her beauty. "Sorry, I think it's a bad thing to eyeing at a person." Miranda fake coughed.

"May I know your name? I'll check it first." Her eyes glued to the computer due to embarrassenment.

"Miranda Kerr." The receptionst looked up to Miranda with a shock expression. 

"Forgive me for my rude behavior earlier, Agasshi. This is your room key." Miranda took the key and left. Meanwhile, I and Krystal sat on a couch near the receptionist table. A sudden urge to go to the toilet hit me. I'm bad at keeping my own pee inside me and I didn't want to have a bedwetting or you could say couchwetting in the middle of a nice afternoon.

"Krys! I need to pee now, bye!" I stormed to the toilet and Krystal just nodded with eyes still glued on her phone. I ran fast without looking around and yes I did bumping onto a lot of shoulder and I hate it because the toilet was far. I rushed to the toilet and I bumped hard onto something but seriously it feels like a hard pole. I could hear a loud thud. I fell on my really hard. ! I think I peed on my pants. I just stunned there as the water keeps flowing inside my skinny jeans. DAMN! 

I still in my lastest position, felt relieve because of the pee and I didn't aware with the surronding because it's quite so I bet no one here but I did forget that I peed on my pants because I bumped into something or you could say someone. I looked up finally realized what happened. I saw a shocked red face infront of me. seriously DAMN!

 

"Did you just... *coughs* pee on your pants?" ! I felt my face turned into a tomato even more red than a tomato.

My face fell and I could hear the other party laughing like mad.

"HAHAHAHA! YOU JUST PEED ON YOUR PANTS! HAHAHA!" He held his stomach, hurt because of too much laughing. "WHAT? ARE YOU A BABY? HAHAHA" He kept laughing and makes me more embarrased.

"Shut up!" I mumbled under my breath. It's really EMBARRASSING!

"GOSH! THIS IS SO FUNNY! DEFINITELY MADE MY DAY!!! HAHAHAHA!!" He kept laughing hard.

"CAN YOU JUST SHUT YOUR BIG MOUTH!" I annoyed and shouted at him. He stunned perhaps shocked because of my loud shout.

He cleared his throat. "How can you peed on your pants, you're old already. aigooo!" 

"Just shut up Luhan! I don't have to tell you, just zip it and don't tell anyone!" I glared at him and stood up. I could see a well-made pool of pee on the hard cement. DAMMIT! 

Luhan followed my gaze and saw the well-made pool of my pee and laughing again even louder than before.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!! YOU MADE A NEW POOL!!!" And he earned my punch on his stomach. 

"YAH! ! IT'S HURT!" 

"SO SHUT UP!"

"YOU PUNCHED LIKE A GUY! SO VIOLENT!"

"SHUT UP!" I wanted to punch him again but he grabbed my hand first.

"You want me to shut up?" He smirked. 

 

Trouble. The first word in my mind.

 

So ofcourse it's a trouble. We made a deal. I didn't agree with the deal because the deal so unfair but for my reputation, I agreed with the deal.

"Deal!" I said.

"Okay, so from now you'll be my maid for 5 days." He smirked again. I really want to rip his lips!

"And don't tell anyone about today!"

"Deal!"

 

I went back to Krystal and ofcourse being a gentleman -I punched him on his stomach again- Luhan lend me his jacket to covering my wet pants and following me like a little puppy beside me.

"Oh you're back! Oh annyeong Luhan sshi." Krystal stood up from her seat and bowed down.

"Let's go to our room, girl!" Miranda shouted and stopped when she saw Luhan. "Annyeong Luhan! Why are you here?" Miranda already knew Luhan before. They met at Miranda's dad event.

"Annyeong Krystal sshi, annyeong noona ~ EXO came here to have a vacation, we have a holiday for 5 days." Luhan explained and me, Miranda, and Krystal just nodded.

"Girls... Can we go to our room now?" I said interrupting the conversation. I could see Luhan is trying hard not to laugh.

"Let's go now!" Luhan went back to EXO's room and finally I could take a shower a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter