t w e n t y t h r e e.

My Love Story Begins in SNS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
t w e n t y t h r e e.

 

>>flashback<<

LUHAN

I rushed to the villa. Jiyeon slept on my arm and It makes my heart beating crazily. On the other side, I'm so panic but the other, I'm happy... I don't know why but I'm happy. I ran like a mad cow, it's a good thing that Jiyeon is so light. It took less than 5 minutes to arrived in front of Jiyeon's room. I kicked the door but no answer. ! maybe they're still outside playing together. I ran to my room. Bingo! everyone's in there. Kai noticed me carrying Jiyeon. He rushed to my side and help me. We put Jiyeon on my bed. After that, all eyes on me.

"What the hell hyung! What happened?" Kai yelled at me. This maknae was sweet but scary when he was mad.

"Yes! what the hell Luhan? YAH! if something happened with her, I'll kill you!" Miranda yelled too and it makes everyone eyes on her. She sure is scary.

"Explain!" Sehun glared at me.

"Errr... She fainted..." I said.

"WHAT THE HELL! OFCOURSE WE KNOW THAT SHE'S FAINTED! OHGOSH!" Miranda's face became red, she's full of anger.

"Yah hyung! We need a better explanation!!!" Kai grabbed my shoulder tightly.

"Calm down...guys?" I smiled awkwardly. I don't want to die now.

"Calm down?? yah oppa! you made my best friend fainted!" Krystal, the calmest among them finally yelled.

"HYUNG!" Baekhyun and Tao gave me a death glare. 

"YOU MADE HER CRY!!!" Sehun grabbed my collar.

"Calm down guys, Luhan almost peed in his pants." Kris interrupted.

"Just tell us the story, hyung!" Sehun said.

 

I told them everything about today. I almost got Kai's hand print on my face, Miranda's slap, Sehun's kick, Tao's wushu and last Krystal's phone on my face. How can I know that Jiyeon had a fear of darkness. And like what Kris said before, I almost peed in my pants. The maknaes are the scariest and women's the craziest when they're mad. 

"How can you so stupid, hyung??? YOU FOLLOWED A DEER INTO A DAMN WOOD!!" Kai raised his voice.

"I want to kill you right now." Miranda said it softly but it's full of sarcasm. 

Krystal, Sehun, and all EXO members just glared at me and shook their head in disbelief. 

"I'm really sorry... I didn't know about that." I looked down and bit my bottom lips. Just after that, Jiyeon woke up and sat down on the bed.

"What happened?" She held her head.

"How are you feeling, Ji?" Krystal sat beside Jiyeon and rubbed Jiyeon's back.

"Fine just little dizzy." She smiled weakly, Her face was swollen and she has a puffy eyes. Jiyeon stared at me. I stared back at her. My eyes told her that I'm really sorry. She just looked away. ! I MADE HER MAD. 

 

After that incident, Jiyeon ignored me. I can't apologize to her because she kept avoiding me. This morning, I waited for her infront of her room but I ended up got a deatly glare from Miranda. The last thing that crossed my mind is asking Kai to help me. With a lot of courage, I texted Kai. I told him to meet up at the beach. And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter