t e n.

My Love Story Begins in SNS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
t e n.

 

You still quite pissed with the accident earlier. But you tried  to look happy and enjoying the day.

 

That girl

Ugggh...

No manner!!!

Bad mood gaaah!

 

You still in your own thoughts and your dad’s voice woke you from those thoughts.

“We’re here! look look look! oh I missed my house.”

 

You looked outside the car's window and you saw an amazing building. You couldn’t describe how amusing, gigantic, spectacular, amazing, awesome, the house was.  Your mouth made a big O and your face looked so hard to decribe. You just couldn’t believe it. Am I dreaming? Am I nuts?

 

“Jiyeon ah ~ Jiyeon ah ~” your mom called your name and you came back to the reality.

“E-Eomma… t-that house is d-dad... uhmmm o-ours?” you stuttered.

“Yes jiyeon ah ~ wae? Can’t believe it?” your mom chuckled and teased you.

“How? Why? What? O-O-OMYGOSH …”

“This house is your Grandparent’s  house. Dad lived here before and moved out when I married your Mom.” Your dad explained and smiled at you.

“Granny and Grandpa house??? Dad house???” you shocked.

 

OH HOLY LORD…. THE KIM IS ACTUALLY THIS RICH… EVEN ME, THE KIM’S GRANDDAUGHTER, ME!!! DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT THIS GIGANTIC HOUSE????  OHMYGOSH… PLEASE SOMEONE SLAP ME RIGHT ON MY FACE PLEASE!!

“Stop your shocked face baby girl and close your mouth please.” Your dad laughed at your shocked face. “Let’s go in and meet your granny and grandpa okay” your dad then pulled your hand to enter the so-called-gigantic house.

 

 

“Welcome young master…”

You looked at the crowd standing in a line following the long red carpet on the floor. Maids.

“Thank you” your dad smiled at them. “Long time no see ahjumma” your dad hugged one of the maid. She looked quite old, but her face looked so fresh and she got this warm aura around her.

“Omooo young master, you’re fully a man now” she made an elevator eyes.

“Meet my family, ahjumma, you still remember Sandara, right?” Sandara bowed at the old maid and then she hugged her.

“Ahjummaaaa ~ I missed you so much”

“Aigooo ah Sandara, you still this childish eo? I missed you too! After young master and you left the house, this house became a graveyard” the old maid giggled and then she looked at me. “And who’s this pretty young lady?” she smiled at you. [she di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter