n i n e t e e n.

My Love Story Begins in SNS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
n i n e t e e n.

 

JIYEON

"YAH KIM JIYEOOON! GET YOUR IN HERE" I gulped nervously when I heard that voice and that angry tone of him.

 

Oh no! I'm going to die! Big problem!!!

 

I tried to keep my cool and stood bravely when Luhan approaching me with his red angry face.

"Yah! what's your problem? It's still morning and you already raised your voice."

"You!!!!!!" He paused and inhaled some air. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY HELLOKITTY???" He countinued while glaring at me with his doe eyes.

"W-what are you talking about." I stuttered. Gosh I'm so bad at lying.

"You liar!!! Look at this pitiful doll!!" He pouted and I could see his watery eyes. OHGOSH!

 

On his right hand he showed me his half white and half brown hello kitty doll. Coffee stains.

 

"W-what..." I tried to continue my lies but finally I gave up. "Fine! I'm sorry... It's an accident, I really didn't mean it." I looked at him with my guilty eyes.

 

My head dropped and I couldn't see his eyes again. Can you resist his watery eyes? Ofcourse you can't!

 

Silence...

During the silence I only heard what sounded like very heavy breathing and my own breathing. It creeped me out.

I gathered all my courage and lifted up my face to see his face. His red -not-because-of-anger- face. He's laughing silently.

"YAAAAH!!!" I cried out. My face fell because of embarrassment.

He finally let out his big fat laughter.

 

"You have to see your face, mister!!! Hahaha!!!" He held his stomach. 

"Yah missy! You little midge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter