o n e.

My Love Story Begins in SNS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
o n e.

 

It has been a busy day for you. Exams, assignments, and another activities made you in a stress mode. You wasn’t a diligent student type more likely a lazyass one.

“Aigooo ya ~ the last day is approaching, finally I can smell freedom ~ graduation here I come!” You spread out her arms toward the classroom’s ceiling.

 

You, a girl with a long dark-brown hair, currently 18 years old. You're a senior high schooler in one of the most popular high school in Singapore. You born and raised for 5 years in Korean but have to moved to Singapore because of her father’s work. You looked so pretty, flawless face, you had a nice figure with her 5'2 ft (height), and sweet smile. You had this bubbly personality only to your close one and you had a bad side as well. you had a-cool-aura and looked tough outside. Your beauty is buried under her cool-ness and don’t-really-care-about-my-appearace look. You've got all the criteria to be a cute pretty girl but You're unaware she got the potential.

“Kim, let’s go to the karaoke later okay” someone touched your shoulder and you turned around to see the face.

“Okaaaaay ~” you beamed with a cheerful voice.

It was Jenny, your bestfriend.

 

 

After you heard the bell, you packed your book and with a cheerful steps, you joined the crowd at the back of your class. There were these girls who gathered around. As you can see, there were Jenny, Yuna, Kimmy, the twin, Jennifer and Jessica.

“LET’S GO TO KARAOKEEEEE ~” you shouted with a silly grin on your face.

“let’s go now before its getting late” replied Yuna.

"GO GO GO!!!" the twin shouted outloud.

 

You and the girls headed to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter