09

My Idiot, Kim Taeyang
A week had passed and the three of them were walking together as per usual. The incident that happened in the kitchen last week between Sehyuk and Hana was forgotten and they talked as if nothing embarrassing had happened when Sehyuk's sister was there.
 
 
Taeyang liked this atmosphere a lot. He liked seeing the people he loves interact with one another.
"Taeyang, do you think we can beat the other team in today's match?" Sehyuk asked his friend, slinging his arm around the latter's shoulder.
 
 
Hana smiled. She had always liked the bond between the two guys. She still could not believe she was able to hang out with both of them. It was as if it's a dream and Hana did not want to wake up from it. It was too good to be true.
 
 
"O-of course we can win!" Taeyang answered enthusiastically. "We have been training hard since day one so I believe we can win." He nodded to himself.
 
 
Hana giggled at Taeyang's cuteness. Both the guys turned around and looked at Hana with their brows furrowed.
"What's so funny?" the both of them asked at the same time.
Hana giggle and jogged up to swing her arms around both of the guys. "Nothing." Hana keep it short and sweet, ending it off with a wide grin.
 
 
-----
 
 
"Sehyuk, left!!"
 
 
The referee's whistle, fans screaming and team cheering could be heard even from the third level of the school building. Hana took a seat somewhere further away from other fans but clear enough for her to see them playing. The adrenaline rush came to her when Sehyuk was dribbling the ball across the field who was soon surrounded by the opposing team.
 
 
All sorts of dirty unseen tricks were used on him but he played hard. He looked up to see the goalpost nearby and smirked. "It's my chance!", he thought.
 
 
The closer he was to the goalpost, the tense the crowd gets. Sehyuk dodged the incoming opponent and swiftly took the chance to score a goal making the crowd go wild.
 
 
Hana jumped in her seat and accidentally gave out a scream. She cleared and looked around to make sure no one saw that and got back to watching the match.
 
 
"That was cute", a familar voice came from behind Hana.
Hana tensed up when she heard the voice. She did not have to turn around to know who it was. She was too afraid to turn, scared of what was going to happen if she did so. "Why is he here?" she thought and clutched onto her bag tightly.
 
 
"Aw, don't you want to greet your friend, Hana?" a low chuckle could be heard right beside her ear and Hana shuddered feeling his hot breath tickling her neck.
 
 
"W-what do you want Raehwan," she stuttered, still faced to the front watching the match. She was hoping that either Taeyang or Sehyuk would see them and take action but Hana knew that would not happen because they were too focused in their match.
 
 
"I don't want anything much," Raehwan shrugged and played with Hana's hair, caressing it softly. "I just want you."
Hana shivered at his touch. "I- I'll take my leave.."
Just as Hana wanted to stand, Raehwan held onto her wrist tight.
 
"I'm sorry."
 
 
Hana turned to look at him, weirded out. Raehwan released her hand and placed a bottle of cola on the table. He looked at her and gave her a smile that she had never seen before. A small sympathetic feel sparked in Hana.
 
 
"Hey, the least you could do is to take the drink." Raehwan chuckled at her blank look.
 
 
Hana took her seat again and looked at him but he wasn't looking at her. He was looking over at the field with a face that she couldn't quite read.
 
 
Hana turned her attention to the bottled drink and then back to Raehwan. Why was he acting normal all of a sudden? Not that Hana did not like it, she just found it slightly suspicious but she chose not to say anything as she was afraid that Raehwan might retaliate all of a sudden.
 
 
Turning around to face Hana once again, he showed the same smile once again and reached out for the cola, opening the cap. "Want a sip? Your throat must be parched after all that shouting just now," he laughed softly.
 
 
Hana felt herself softening up to the guy. She pushed the negative thought away and showed a small smile to Raehwan.
 
 
Hana nodded and took the bottle from Raehwan's hands. As she was about to drink, she noticed Taeyang dribbling the ball across the field. She put the bottle away immediately and stood up, feeling all excited. "Come on, Taeyang.." she mumbled softly.
 
 
Raehwan, on the other hand, was taken aback at how sudden Hana changed her expression. He looked over to the field and saw an all drenched Taeyang. He smiled bitterly at that scene.
 
 
Hana jumped in joy when Taeyang scored yet another goal. Raehwan only rolled his eyes when he saw Sehyuk ruffling Taeyang's hair after the goal. He remembered being in Taeyang's position once. How did he end up this way, all pathetic?
 
 
"Did you see that, Raehwan? He scored another goal!" Hana grinned happily.
 
 
Raehwan snapped out of this thoughts and turn to look at Hana. Seeing Hana all happy makes him angry.
 
 
"Mm.."
 
 
Hana felt really proud of Taeyang. It had been a while since she felt something like this. Then she realised, was really dry. She took the bottle she pushed away just now and took several gulps down.
 
 
"Do you want some?" Hana asked, noticing that Raehwan had been looking at her ever since she held that bottle.
 
 
"No, I'm fine," Raehwan shook his head and smirked afterwards.
Hana shrugged lightly, ignoring the smirk Raehwan just showed and took another sip from the drink. She placed the bottle onto the table and returned back to watching the match, only to find her vision getting blurry. She blinked a few times but her vision was getting worse instead and her head started pounding. "Y-yah Raehwan, what drink did you just give me?" Hana said weakly, her hands clutching her head.
 
 
"Oh nothing at all," Raehwan answered with a low chuckle. "Just something to make you sleep Hana."
 
 
"W-what?"
 
 
"Sleep tight, Jung Hana," Raehwan smirked as Hana's head dropped onto the table.
 
 
-----
 
 
"Great Job! See you tomorrow!" one by one, players started to leave the changing room.
 
 
Sehyuk and Taeyang were the only one left in the changing room now. As they were packing their stuff, Taeyang decided to shuffle over towards Sehyuk. He poked him on the shoulder and asked softly, "Did Hana left early?"
 
 
Sehyuk stopped his work for a while and shugged. "I didn't see halfway through the game."
 
 
Taeyang frowned and sit on the bench Sehyuk used to put his bag on. "S-she must have left with Raehwan.." Taeyang mumbled in silence.
 
 
Sehyuk clenched his fist when he heard what Taeyang had mumbled. "You actually saw Raehwan with Hana?" he asked calmly, not wanting to shout at his friend.
 
 
Taeyang nodded timidly. He looked at Sehyuk and saw that the latter looked fuming mad through his eyes. "I-I didn't want to disrupt the match," Taeyang whispered softly.
Sehyuk groaned and held Taeyang's shoulders, shaking him back and forth slightly. "Can't you see that Raehwan is trying to make a move on Hana?" he asked as if it was the most obvious question of all time.
 
 
Taeyang could only look down. He felt as if he had done something wrong and he was upset at himself for making Sehyuk angry. He knew he should not have made the match a priority but instead be more wary of what was happening between Raehwan and Hana.
 
 
"I-I think we should go look for them now," Taeyang said.
Just then, Sehyuk phone rang. Both Taeyang and Sehyuk turned and looked at each other. Sehyuk took his phone and panic when he saw the caller ID. In a swift movement, he slide his finger across his phone to answer the call.
 
 
"Han-"
 
 
"Yo." Sehyuk frowned immediately at the hysterical laugh on the other line.
 
 
"What did you do to Hana, Raehwan?" he asked him, growling lowly.

Author's note;
Hello my dear readers.
This is UnicronL updating.
We are sincerely sorry for the very long hiatus.
We got caught up with our work and this year would be our final year in school.
I know this sounds like an excuse for not updating as the other authors
would be facing the same thing also.
However, its real and we are terribly sorry.
We honestly thought of scrapping this fanfic away but thanks to the new readers and for your
loyalty, we are touched by it and decided to do it again.
We will be updating this from now on so please dont lose hope.
Thank you, loyal readers.