04

My Idiot, Kim Taeyang

 


Hana walked out of the room clutching onto her shirt. Her heart was beating rapidly. She had no idea how he could made her feel this way. 

 

"Omo~ Theres a little angel there~" 

 

Hana clearly heard that but tried to ignore and pretend not to hear a thing. She walked, clenching both her fists as she was afraid of what might happened to her. Hoping for nothing to happen did not do any good. She felt a sudden grip on her wrist and was spun around. "R-raehwan ssi..." 

 

-----

 

Slowly and consciously, instead of going back to the soccer field, Sehyuk walked towards the changing room. He ditched soccer training due to his heavy heart. He could have left Hana before for his training but not if it's Taeyang the main issue here. It was pretty hard going for training previously but he withstand it, guess not anymore.

 

After changing, he walked towards the room Taeyang's in. Thinking of getting a drink for himself, he made a turn to the left, towards the vending machine nearest to the school's infirmary. 

 

"H-hajima!" 

 

Sehyuk stopped in his tracks. He quickly hid himself behind a pillar, watching what the two ahead of him were doing. 

 

"Let's not waste each other's time okay babe~? Why is the dumb one getting attention from such a pretty girl? He doesn't deserve it." 

 

Raehwan pulled Hana closer, aiming for her lips. The latter struggled hard enough to get out from his arms but he was too strong for her. 

 

SLAP. 

 

Hana accidentally landed a hand on his face. She immediately pushed him away. "I'm s-sorry... I d-" 

 

Raehwan clenched his fist while faking a smile. "You're the first to do this... ."

 

 He cornered her and tried to give another attempt but was once again stopped but this time it was not from Hana. He felt a strong grip on his left shoulder pulling him back and was given a hard punch on the stomach. He then fell due to the pain his stomach was feeling.

 

"Then I'll be the second to hurt your face." Hana took cover behind Sehyuk, who is currently staring down at the groaning Raehwan. "Scram or you'll be in the same room as Taeyang, no, you'll be in the hospital," Sehyuk growled.

 

Raehwan quickly fled, knowing that Sehyuk was most probably the one with so many fighting experience since he had been protecting Taeyang from bad guys. 

 

"Are you okay?" Sehyuk turned to look at Hana, face full of worry. "Did he hurt you anywhere?" 

 

"Nope, thanks a lot Sehyuk ssi," Hana smiled. Sehyuk face muscles relaxed seeing how she smiled. "But.. why are you here? Aren't you suppose to have training?" 

 

Sehyuk let out an awkard laugh and rubbed his neck. "Well things happened.. Taeyang's not well so I ditched my team."

 

Hana was not surprised. Sehyuk was the most ideal best friend anyway. 

 

"Do you want a drink? My treat, since I'm getting one for Taeyang too-" 

 

"You visited him?" Sehyuk looked at her with one of his eyebrow cocked up. 

 

"Is th- Ah... i think i know where you getting to. This morning was my fault for ignoring him. I've already apologised..." Hana felt guilty all over again. Even after apologising, it still did not change the fact that she had made a big mistake towards Taeyang. 

 

Sehyuk smiled and ruffled her hair. "WELCOME TO THE TAEYANG's TEAM. As the captain, I'll treat you okay newbie." He chukled and went to the machine to get the drinks. 

 

As friends, they both walked together back to Taeyang's room. It was the happiest day for Hana. Well let's say, for another party too. 

 

"It hurts, but I'm happy.."

 




 


AUTHOR's NOTE;

HEYHEYYY.

Im back, yes seems abit screw for the a/n .

Updating with a phone sooo.

Anyways, im free from all the tight schedule yes.

Sorry forthe late update once again.

Thank you for waiting and subbing.

ILY -UnicornL.